And you're afraid you'll make a selfish choice.
你害怕自己会做出自私的选择
I generally do.
我的确很害怕
You abandoned your son Baelfire
你抛弃了自己的儿子比尔菲
and regretted it your whole life.
并为此后悔了一辈子
You don't need to do the same to Henry.
别让这种事再发生在亨利身上了
Letting go of the past--
忘记过去
It's the first step.
这是第一步
You know, this was the last thing my father gave me.
这是我父亲留给我的最后的东西
And what happened to him?
他怎么了
He left me.
他抛弃了我
If you don't want to repeat the mistakes he made,
如果你不想重复他犯的错
you need to let go.
你就得放下
Ready to thank me?
准备谢我了吗
Actually, yeah.
是该谢你
If you'd let me do it sooner,
早点让我施咒
maybe we'd have found him by now.
这会儿或许都找到他了
Wait. He's there.
慢着 他就在那边
Pan. I can feel his smugness.
是潘 我能感觉到他的得意
Shall we?
走吧
While we still have the element of surprise on our side?
趁着现在还能算出其不意
Careful.
小心
He may look like a boy, but he's a bloody demon.
他虽是小孩模样 但却是个该死的恶魔
Hey. We can do this.
我们能成功的
You can do this.
你行的
We're nearly there.
我们就快到了
We should take the rest of the way on foot.
剩下的路只能步行了
You realize, this is the first time we've been alone since you proposed?
这是你求婚之后我们第一次独处啊
Well, privacy is a hard thing to come by
有七个大哥盯着
when you have seven big brothers keeping an eye on you.
实在很难拥有隐私
They're protective.
他们就是关心我
That's one word for it.
可以这么说吧
Have the dwarfs been giving you a hard time?
矮人让你不好过了吗
Apart from accusing me of being
也就是说我是个
a gold-digging, social-climbing shepherd...
想借着你捞钱往上爬的牧羊人
I have faith that you'll charm them,
我相信你能赢得他们的好感
just as you charmed me...
就像你赢得了我的心
eventually.
终究会的
According to Rumplestiltskin,
据朗普斯金说
the weapon that will defeat Regina
能打败瑞金娜的武器
lies at the top of this hill.
就藏在这座山顶
This weapon, what does Rumple say of its power?
这个武器 朗普怎么描述它的魔力的
Was it made with dark magic?
是黑魔法制♥造♥的吗
No, it was forged by a benevolent mage.
不 是一位仁慈的魔法师锻造的
His name is Merlin, from a realm named Camelot.
他叫梅林 来自一个叫卡梅洛特的王国
Here it is.
就是它
Excalibur.
王者之剑
It's beautiful.
真漂亮
It's stuck.
卡在里面了
You wanna try?
你想试试吗
If you couldn't do it, you really think I can?
你都做不到 你觉得我行吗
Well, the legend states
传说
only the kingdom's true ruler
只有王国真正的统治者
possesses the strength to free the blade.
才有拔出圣剑的力量
I've never ruled anything.
我从没做过统治者
Not yet.
只是现在还没有
go on.
试试吧
You see?
看到了吗
You are this kingdom's true leader.
你才是王国真正的领袖
No one's here.
这里没人
Maybe your spell was wrong, Regina.
也许你的魔法出错了 瑞金娜
Yes. Blame me... again.
对啊 又是怪我
Guys... hold on.
各位...慢着
Is that...
那是...
Henry!
亨利
Hi, Emma.
你好 艾玛
Where the hell is Henry?
亨利在哪
You broke the rules.
你坏了规矩
That's not fair.
那可不公平
Bad form.
太失礼了
I expect more from you, captain.
我还指望你能有点作为呢 船长
Aye, and you'll get it.
没问题 等着瞧吧
Give Henry to me.
把亨利还给我
Sorry. Can't.
对不起 不行
Don't you know?
你不知道吗
Cheaters never win.
作弊的人不会赢的
Watch out for their arrows.
小心他们的箭
They're laced with dreamshade.
箭上有梦荫
Mary Margaret! Ohh!
玛丽·玛格丽特
David!
戴维
I'm good.
我没事
Behind you!
你背后
It's been a while, captain. Not long enough.
好久不见啊 船长 还不够久
You remember what I did to Rufio?
记得我把卢菲奥怎么了吗
Well, it's a far worse fate for you.
你的结局会比他惨得多
Where's Henry?! Where is he?!
亨利在哪 他在哪
Emma, are you all right?
艾玛 你还好吗
Remember what I told you.
记住我跟你说的话
That map will show you where Henry is...
地图会告诉你亨利在哪...
only when you stop denying who you really are.
但你得接受现实 认清自己
I'll make sure to send Henry your regards.
我会向亨利转达你的问候
She's coming! The queen!
她来了 巫后来了
Ready?
准备好了吗
What exactly were you two up to today?
你俩今天到底要做什么
You'll see.
稍等便知
I hope.
但愿能行
Well, dear,
亲爱的
have you packed your bags?
收拾好行李了吗
I thought about your offer.
我考虑了你的条件
And everything you said was true.
你说的都没错
I could go off with Charming and the dwarfs,
我可以跟王子和矮人们离开
and we could find some lovely corner
我们可以在世界上
of the world to live out our days,
找个温暖的角落过日子
and it would be a wonderful life.
那样的生活会很好
But I can't leave my people,
但我不能丢下我的人♥民♥
not... with... you.
不能...把他们...交给你
Well, in that case...
既然如此...
Charming! You can do this.
王子 你可以的
You. You pulled that sword out of the stone.
是你 是你拔出了石头里的剑
Let him go!
放开他
You told me to stop denying who I really am.
你让我接受现实 认清自己
Well, that's exactly what I'm doing.
我就是这么做的
This is my kingdom,
这是我的王国
and I will fight for it!
我会为它而战
Then I'll see you on the battlefield.
那我们就战场上见了
We'll be ready.
我们会准备好的
You okay?
你还好吗
You sure you don't want me to take a look at that?
真的不用我帮你看看吗
I was lucky. My jacket wasn't.
我没事 只是外套划破了
Don't worry about it.
别担心了
I think we have bigger issues.
还有更大的难题要解决呢
Don't let him shake your confidence.
别让他挫败了你的自信
We've all had moments where we felt we couldn't prevail.
我们都有曾以为必败无疑的时候
She's right.
没错
Guys, not now. Please.
求你们别说了
Emma, wait.
艾玛 等等
Please talk to me.
跟我谈谈吧
There's nothing to talk about.
没什么可谈的
We had our chance and we lost-- I lost.
我们错失了良机 都是我的错
Then you have to keep fighting.
那你就得坚持
You heard what Hook said.
你也听到虎克的话了
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表