and fulfill her destiny.
完成使命
And when it was broken, I could've gone after her.
诅咒打破后 我本可以去找她
I could've told her I loved her.
告诉她我爱她
But...
但...
I was afraid she would never forgive me,
我怕她永远不会原谅我
so I wound up taking the easy way out,
所以我选了一条轻松的路
which is not trying.
连试都没去试
Your belief in love wasn't strong enough
你对爱的信念不够坚定
to overcome your fear of rejection.
无法战胜你对遭拒绝的担心
Yeah.
是啊
Greatest regret of my life,
这是我此生最大的遗憾
not one I wish upon anyone.
希望没人会重蹈我的覆辙
They're close. I can see them.
他们追来了 我都看见了
We're almost to the caves.
离回音洞已经不远了
Come on. Follow me.
快 跟紧我
They cut us off.
他们拦了路
They know about the caves. We have to go this way.
他们知道洞在哪 我们得走这边
What is this?
这是什么
What did you do?!
你做了什么
Let me go.
放我走
Not until you tell us.
除非你说实话
Or we make you tell us.
否则别怪我们逼你
Threatening her isn't the way to motivate her.
恐吓她不是办法
Well, I'm all out of fish food.
我没有鱼饵可以喂她了
Doesn't matter if you get her to talk.
她说不说都一样
You can't trust her. Mermaids are liars.
美人鱼的话是不能信的
Of course they are.
当然
Maybe they're just scared of Pan.
也许她们只是怕潘
If we let her go, maybe they'll be on our side.
如果放了她 也许她们会帮我们
Or maybe she and her friends will come right back to kill us.
也或许她和她的朋友会回来杀了我们
Oh, I don't need my friends to kill you.
我不需要带朋友来杀你们
You'll kill yourselves. Now let me go.
你们会自取灭亡 放我走吧
What the hell?! It's a storm.
怎么了 是风暴
She called it.
她召唤来的
Don't let her go!
别放了她
She'll swim off and leave us all to die.
她会游走 留下我们等死
At least with her, we've got leverage.
留着她 我们还有点筹码
Stop the storm. Then we let you go.
止住风暴 我们就放你走
That's more like it, Charming.
这就对了 王子
Filet the bitch.
把这贱♥人♥片了
No.
不
We're not barbarians.
我们不是野蛮人
What we're going to be is dead.
我们快成死人了
Hold on! I'm gonna turn her around.
抓紧 我要掉头了
I've outrun many a storm.
我逃离过很多风暴
Make it stop or die.
止住风暴 不然就死
We are not killers!
我们不是杀人犯
Yes, you are. And you've brought this death upon yourselves.
你们就是 死亡是你们自找的
This is why we should free her!
所以我们该放了她
That feel-good nonsense, Snow,
你这套装清高的蠢话 白雪
might play in the enchanted forest,
在魔法森林也许有用
but this... this is neverland.
但...这里是梦幻岛
Keep your grip, pirate!
抓紧你的舵 海盗
It wasn't me, mate! it was the ship!
不是我的问题 是船
We're taking on water!
船进水了
Now may I resume killing her?!
我能继续杀她了吗
No!
不行
You kill her, and her kind have a personal vendetta against us.
杀了她 她的族人就成了我们的敌人了
Look, the queen is right.
巫后是对的
They've already tried killing us.
他们已经想杀了我们了
Stop! that's enough!
住口 够了
We need to think this through!
我们得好好想想
I already have.
我已经想过了
There.
行了
That should stop the storm.
应该能止住风暴了
Regina! what did you do?!
瑞金娜 你干了什么
No.
不要
What have you done?!
你做了什么
It appears abandoned.
好像已经被废弃了
No. Someone's here.
不 有人在这儿
The first was a warning, milady.
第一次只是警告 小姐
Chivalry and all that.
总得有点骑士精神
Who are you?
你是谁
The name's Robin.
我叫罗宾
No way. Robin Hood.
不会吧 罗宾汉
I'd bow but this quiver's rather tight.
我会射出箭 只是箭筒有点紧
Now...
快说
what are you doing trespassing in my castle?
你们为什么擅闯我的城♥堡♥
This castle belongs to the dark one.
这座城♥堡♥属于黑暗者
It is you who trespasses.
是你擅闯进来的
He hasn't been seen since the queen's curse.
巫后下咒后 他就没来过了
If he ever shows up, I'll be happy to vacate.
如果他出现了 我很乐意让位
No, no need. In fact you can have it.
不 不需要 城♥堡♥归你了
I just--I need to look around for a bit.
我只是需要四处看一下
And who would you be to grant such title?
敢问阁下尊姓大名
In this land, I'm known as Baelfire.
在这里 我叫比尔菲
I'm his son.
我是他儿子
My apologies.
我很抱歉
Go ahead.
随便看吧
You don't want to see I.D.?
你不想看身份证吗
Who would claim to be that who wasn't?
若非真身 谁会冒充他儿子
Yeah. Good point.
是啊 有道理
Your father would not stand for imposters.
你父亲绝不会容忍♥骗子
He had quite a temper.
他脾气很差
You knew my father?
你认识我父亲吗
We crossed paths once, yes.
我们见过一次 没错
Most crossings with my father don't end well.
多数见过我父亲的人都没好下场
It was touch and go.
当时情势是很紧张
He spared my life.
他饶了我一命
I owe him a debt.
我欠他个人情
Well, I'm happy to collect.
那你还在我身上吧
I'm looking for something he left here.
我在找他落在这里的某样东西
A magical item.
一个魔法物品
Well, I'm very sorry to disappoint,
很抱歉让你失望了
but I arrived shortly after the curse.
但我是在诅咒后不久来到这儿的
The place was cleaned out.
这里已经一扫而空
Nothing of any value remains.
没留下什么值钱的东西
Well, thieves and looters would only take what they could see.
小偷和强盗只会偷他们觉得有价值的东西
What's magical of a knotted old cane?
一根破旧的手杖能有什么魔法
It probably belonged to one of the looters.
大概是哪个强盗的
No, it belonged to him.
不 是他的手杖
See these markings?
看见这些标志了吗
He was keeping track of me growing.
这是他当年用来记录我身高的
I've handled that walking stick a dozen times.
我用过那根手杖十几次了
It never released a cloaking spell before.
从没破解过一个隐身咒
My father enchanted objects so that
我父亲对物体施了咒
what might be a useless piece of wood in the hands of a looter
在强盗手里只是一截没用的木头
would become magical in his.
在他手里就能施出魔法
Or in the hands of his only son.
或者在他唯一的儿子手里
He called it blood magic.
他管这个叫血魔法
Might not always seem like it,
或许你们不会觉得
but family was important to dear old dad.
但我爸爸还是很在乎家人的
So...
那...
what's in there?
里面有什么
Let's find out.
进去看看吧
I thought you said you could outrun a storm!
你不是说你能逃离风暴吗
This isn't a storm. It's bloody damnation!
这不是风暴 是诅咒
Why would you do this?
你为什么要这么做
You're going to blame me?
你要怨我吗
You turned the mermaid into wood!
你把美人鱼变成了木头
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表