This is about your son, isn't it?
是因为你儿子 对不对
I can't let you do this.
我不能让你这么做
Then it's a good thing you don't have a say in the matter.
你怎么想都无所谓
I know how you feel, Regina.
我理解你的感受 瑞金娜
I doubt that.
深表怀疑
When I lost my wife,
我失去妻子的时候
I felt that there was no reason to go on.
也觉得万念俱灰
But then I found one... my son.
但我找到了活下去的动力 我儿子
That's where you and I are different.
这就是你我不同之处
I already lost Henry.
我已经失去了亨利
I already lost the only thing I care about.
我已经失去了我唯一在乎的东西
That doesn't mean you won't find a new reason.
那不代表你不会找到其他活下去的理由
We all get a second chance, Regina.
每个人都有第二次机会 瑞金娜
You just have to open your eyes to see it.
你只需要睁开眼睛去寻找
It's too bad mine will be closed.
可惜我的眼睛将会紧闭
So, that's it? You just want to give up?
你就要这样放弃了吗
This isn't an end.
这不是结束
It's an eternal middle.
是永恒的中间状态
This curse can be broken...
这个诅咒可以破除
by the only true love in my life.
被我唯一的真爱破除
And the only reason I would even want to wake.
而他也是唯一会让我愿意醒来的理由
My son.
那就是我儿子
Regina, listen to me.
瑞金娜 听我说
This is a mistake.
你不该这么做
Don't worry.
别担心
I'll keep my word.
我会兑现承诺的
I'll lower the protection spell
我会解除保护咒
so that Snow and Charming can be victorious.
让白雪和王子能成功御敌
But then...
然后
then I go to sleep.
我就会进入长眠
Did it work?
成功了吗
There's only one way to find out.
只有一个办法才能知道了
Well? Do you remember?
怎么样 想起来什么了吗
Either that wall did something to you in the past year,
要么是那堵墙去年欺负过你
or I'm gonna say it didn't work.
要么就是没成功
I must have missed an ingredient.
我肯定是少放了一种材料
Can we try again?
能再来一次吗
I already used up what was left of the potion Hook gave you.
我已经用光了虎克给你的药
There's nothing left to replicate.
没有可以拿来复♥制♥的样本了
I can't live in this town if henry doesn't remember me.
要是亨利不记得我 我没法继续生活在这里
That's worse than any curse I ever could have cast.
那比我能施的任何一个诅咒都可怕
What if we can still find the person who cursed the town?
要是我们能找到施咒的人呢
Haven't you been paying attention?
你到底有没有在听
I can't make any more potion.
我没法制♥造♥药剂了
You don't have to make anything.
我们不需要药剂
We can still catch the person.
我们还是能抓到那个人
How?
怎么做
We've been running a con by making this potion in secret.
我们布了一个骗局来秘密研制药水
What if we're running the wrong con?
或许我们思路错了
I'm... I'm sorry. I'm not well versed in cons.
抱歉 我不是很擅长骗局什么的
Unlike you, I never spent time in prison.
和你不同 我没进过监狱
No, it's not something I learned in prison.
这不是我从监狱学来的
It's an old bail-bonds trick.
是个老保金追讨窍门
You smoke out the perp by making them think you're onto them.
让罪犯以为你发现他们了 从而引他们出来
How does that help us?
跟我们有什么关系
If the person who cast the curse
如果那个施咒的人
thought we were about to make a memory potion...
以为我们要制♥造♥出记忆药剂了
They'd want to stop us.
那人就会想来阻止
Yes.
没错
And then we set a trap for them when they do.
到时 我们就设下陷阱
We just need to get the word out
我们只要把消息放出去
that you're close to making all this work.
说你马上要造出药水了
I know just who to tell.
我知道该找谁放消息
Big news, everybody!
大新闻 各位
Emma found Regina.
艾玛找到瑞金娜了
She was holed up in her office, working on a potion.
她就躲在自己的办公室 研制药剂
What kind of potion?
什么药剂
Was she gonna hurt us?
她要伤害我们吗
A memory potion.
记忆药剂
Regina says she's gonna use it
瑞金娜说她要用它
to prove that she didn't cast the curse.
证明她没有施下诅咒
Like I'd drink anything she handed me.
我才不会喝她弄的东西呢
Well, somebody will!
总有人会喝
And if they remember,
要是那人想起来了
we'll know exactly who did this to us.
我们就能知道到底是谁干的了
He's bradycardic! B.P. dropping fast!
心率缓慢 血压在快速下降
What did this to him?
是什么伤了他
We don't know.
我们也不知道
He's going into shock!
他要休克了
We need to sedate him. 15 milligrams of propofol.
得给他打镇静剂 15毫克异丙酚
John!
约翰
Bloody hell!
天哪
John!
约翰
Okay. I didn't see that coming.
好吧 我没想到会这样
What the hell was that thing?
那东西是什么玩意
Don't look at me.
别看我
I'm a doctor, not a vet.
我是医生 不是兽医
So, do we just...
那...我们就...
Sit here and wait?
坐在这儿等吗
Till the person who cast the curse
等施咒的人
makes a move on your office.
去你办公室
Is this...really what you do for a living?
你...真以此为生吗
Yeah. It's called a stakeout.
对 这叫监视
And you don't get... bored?
你不会觉得...无聊吗
I don't know.
不知道
You find ways to pass time... eat, talk...
想办法打发时间呗 吃 交谈
mostly watch, which is what we should be doing.
通常是监视 我们现在就该好好监视
Does he have friends?
他有朋友吗
Does who have friends?
谁有朋友吗
Henry.
亨利
Does he have any... friends in New York?
他在纽约...有朋友吗
Yeah. He has a lot of friends.
他有很多朋友
No girlfriends yet... at least, not that I know about.
还没女友 至少我不知道
So he's happy?
那么他很幸福吗
His life is good there?
他的生活很不错吗
Yeah.
没错
I almost didn't come back because of that.
因为这个我差点不回来了
Well, why did you?
那你为什么回来
Because he may not remember all of this, but I do,
因为他可能忘记了这一切 但我记得
and I know what he would say.
我知道他会说什么
A hero would come back.
英雄就会回来
He would say that.
他是会这么说
Are you sure you don't want to meet him?
你确定不想让他认识你吗
We can just tell him you're an old friend,
我们可以说你是个老朋友
Like Mary Margaret and David.
就像玛丽·玛格丽特和戴维
It would be too hard.
太难受了
I can't imagi--
我无法想...
We got 'em.
人来了
You sure whoever's in there can't escape?
你确定人进去了就逃不掉吗
I sealed the room with a blood lock.
我用血咒锁住了房♥间
It can keep you out or it can keep you in.
能把人挡在外面或困在里面
I know what I'm doing.
我心里有数
There! Don't move!
站住 别动
There's nowhere for you to go.
你跑不掉了
I thought you said they couldn't do that.
你不是说逃不掉吗
No one can break through blood magic,
没人能打破血咒
no matter how powerful they are.
无论那人多强大
Then who are we dealing with?
那我们面对的是什么人
It's down!
屏障解除
We move on the castle...
朝城♥堡♥进发
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表