He just needs to know that,
他只要知道
in the end, I was a good father.
我其实是个好爸爸
I saved this for you to give to you again.
我一直留着这个 想给你
Take it.
拿着
Go find Tallahassee... even if it's without me.
去塔拉哈西吧 即使没有我陪着你
Neal.
尼尔
I'll be watching over you guys from somewhere.
我会在冥冥之中看着你
Promise me... just prom-- promise me you'll both be happy.
答应我 答应我 你一定要幸福
I promise. I promise.
我答应你 我答应你
No.
不
No, no, no. I can fix this.
不要 不要 我有办法补救
No, you can't. You can't.
不 你没办法 没办法
Thank you, papa,
谢谢你 爸爸
for showing me what it is to make a true sacrifice.
教会了我什么是真正的牺牲
It's about saving the ones that you love.
拯救自己心爱的人
No.
不要
It's my turn now.
现在轮到我了
No.
不要
I don't want to let you go.
我不想你离去
I need you to.
你得放手
Please.
拜托了
Let go.
让我走吧
I love you, son.
我爱你 儿子
I-I love you, papa.
我爱你 爸爸
Emma, David, what's going on?
艾玛 戴维 出什么事了
Where's Zelena?
塞琳娜呢
In the bathroom. Why?
在洗手间 怎么了
She had to know we were coming.
她已经知道我们要来了
I'll call Regina.
我打给瑞金娜
We need to get a protection spell
我们得马上在房♥子周围
around this apartment right away.
施一个保护咒
Does anyone want to tell me what's going on?
谁能告诉我出了什么事
I'm just glad you're safe.
你没事我就放心了
Of course I'm safe. Why wouldn't I be safe?
我当然没事 我怎么会有事呢
It's Zelena.
塞琳娜
She's the wicked witch.
她就是邪恶女巫
What? How do you know?
什么 你怎么知道
Gold told us. Neal brought him back before...
戈登告诉我们了 尼尔把他复活了
Before what, Emma? What happened?
怎么了 艾玛 出什么事了
Neal's dead.
尼尔死了
Emma, I'm so sorry.
艾玛 我很遗憾
That was rather ill-timed...
真不是时候啊
Your son coming to the surface
你儿子突然那么冒出来
and staging that little escape.
让你逃了出来
I can see he'll no longer be a problem.
看来他不会再是个麻烦了
My son may be gone,
我儿子虽然死了
but he gave his life so I could tell the savior...
但他牺牲了自己 让我得以告诉救世主
...Who you really are, Zelena.
你的真实面目 塞琳娜
And now it's only a matter of time
用不了多长时间
before she and the others find you...
她和其他人就会找到你
and kill you.
然后杀了你
Unless, of course, I manage it first.
当然 除非我抢先一步
Please.
拜托
You can't hurt me,
你伤不到我
but you're more than welcome to try.
但尝试一下也无妨
I do so enjoy watching futility wreck a man's will.
我很喜欢看徒劳的尝试摧毁一个人的意志
There. Much better.
就这样 好多了
Now that your head is no longer cluttered,
既然你的头脑不再混乱
everything's working properly.
可以正常运转了
And it's so much more entertaining.
这样有趣多了
You may control me, but it's over, Zelena.
你虽然能控制我 但一切都结束了 塞琳娜
They know who you are.
他们知道你是谁了
You'll never get close to Snow White's baby now...
你再也别想接近白雪公主的孩子了
To any of them...
别想接近任何人
To whatever your unholy desires are.
接近你邪恶的渴望
They may know who I am now, but it no longer matters,
也许他们知道我的身份了 但无所谓了
not when I have you, Rumplestiltskin...
我手里有你 朗普斯金
Not when I have your beautiful brain.
我有你美丽的大脑
So be a good little dark one and get back in your cage.
做个乖乖的黑暗者 回笼子里吧
Oh, Bae.
小比
How was it?
怎么样
It was awesome.
非常棒
We should take more fishing trips when we get back home.
我们回到家后 应该多去钓鱼
Mom?
妈妈
Come here, kid.
过来 孩子
You were right.
你说得对
I was not...
我没有
Completely honest with you about this case...
关于这趟出行的事 我没有
this trip.
完全坦白
The reason I brought us here is because...
我之所以带你来这里是因为...
someone was in trouble,
有人遇到麻烦了
and the person who needed help was not a client.
这个需要帮助的人不是一个客户
It was your father.
而是你父亲
This is about my dad?
这是我爸的事吗
Some bad people wanted to hurt him.
有坏人想要对他不利
Is he okay? Did you find him?
他没事吧 你找到他了吗
I found him...
我找到了
but I was too late.
但为时已晚
He's gone, Henry.
他去世了 亨利
He was a good man,
他是个好人
and he would have been a great father.
他本可做个好父亲的
There's one thing I need you to know about him...
我希望你能记住一点
He was a hero.
他是个英雄
I wish I would have known him.
真希望我认识他
You did.
你认识的
Mom, you're not making any sense right now.
妈妈 你的话我一点也不懂
I know.
我知道
What happened to the person who did it?
害死他的人呢
They got away...
那人逃走了
But I'm going to find them.
但我绝不会放过她的
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表