I just need to make Regina look at her for a moment
我只需要让瑞金娜看她一下
to turn her into stone.
她就会变成石头了
And I can figure out that part after I have the head.
我可以拿到头之后再去想怎么做
Absolutely not.
绝对不行
I'm not letting my wife venture into the woods to chase a monster.
我不能让我妻子冒险进入森林抓怪兽
At least not alone.
至少不能一个人去
You mean... Yes.
你是说 是的
I'm coming with you.
我和你一起去
You're obviously not gonna relax
找不到能对付瑞金娜的武器
until we find a weapon to use against Regina,
你显然是放松不下来了
but, Snow, you have to promise one thing--
可是白雪 你得答应我一件事
If we find this Medusa
如果我们找到了美杜莎
and figure out to use her against Regina,
想到了拿她对付瑞金娜的办法
you have to at least try to enjoy what's left of our honeymoon.
那你至少要努力去享受我们余下的蜜月
Good thing I brought this.
幸好我把它带来了
Sorry, kid.
抱歉 孩子
It's time for something you didn't have in Neverland--
该做你在梦幻岛没做的事了
Bedtime.
睡觉
Oh, let's say good night to Regina.
去和瑞金娜说晚安吧
Good night?
就说晚安了吗
I... didn't realize it was getting so late.
我都没注意到已经这么晚了
It's gonna be hard to let you out of my sight.
我真不想让你离开我的视线
Maybe you don't have to.
也许不必
Maybe I could stay with you tonight.
也许我今晚可以去你那儿住
Oh. Of course.
当然可以
Yeah, just call me tomorrow
没问题 明天打给我
and let me know what time you want me to pick you up.
告诉我几点过去接你
Come on, Henry. Let's go home.
来吧 亨利 我们回家
That's okay.
没关系的
Probably just wants to spend his first night back in his old room.
大概只是回来第一天想在自己以前的房♥间睡
Yeah, I'm sure that's it.
一定是的
Lights out, young man.
关灯了 小伙子
Mom...
妈妈
Your vault.
你的地下室
Did you bring that over with you?
你把它也一起带过来了吗
Yes, Henry. You know that.
是啊 亨利 这你知道
With all your magic?
你的魔法也是吗
Why are you asking all these questions?
你为什么问这些问题
Because I might need that stuff
因为我可能需要那些东西
to protect myself from Pan.
保护自己不受潘的伤害
Oh, honey, he can't hurt you.
亲爱的 他伤不到你的
He's locked up in Gold's shop.
他被关在戈登的商店里
But what if he gets out?
但如果他跑出来了呢
What if he finds a way to come after me?
如果他找到方法继续来害我呢
Magic isn't the answer.
魔法不是解决办法
My vault is sealed shut for a reason.
我封闭地下室是有原因的
It's dangerous.
那太危险了
I'll protect you,
我会保护你
no matter what.
不惜一切代价
Now... it's time for you to go to bed.
现在你该上♥床♥睡觉了
Good night.
晚安
She's wrong.
她错了
Magic is the answer.
魔法就是解决之道
It's time.
是时间了
You aren't mad, are you?
你没生气吧
I fell in love with you on a Troll Bridge,
在巨兽桥上 你抢劫了我
after you robbed me
用石头砸了我的头
and hit me over the head with a rock.
而我却爱上了你
I knew what I was getting myself into.
我知道自己找了个什么样的人
According to the legend,
根据传说
Medusa's cave shouldn't be much farther.
美杜莎的洞穴应该不远了
If Medusa can turn her victims into stone,
如果美杜莎能将人变成石头
is there any way to lift the curse?
有办法解除诅咒吗
Turn them back into flesh and blood?
把人变回血肉之躯吗
The only way to free Medusa's victims
想释放被美杜莎变成石头的人
is to kill Medusa.
就必须杀了美杜莎
And no one's figured out how to do that?
还没人想到办法吗
She's immortal.
她是长生不死的
So cutting off her head... Well, it won't kill her.
那么砍下她的头 是杀不死她的
It'll just make it easier to turn Regina to stone.
只是这样更容易把瑞金娜变成石头
Snow...
小雪
Are you sure you wanna condemn Regina to a fate like that?
你确定要让瑞金娜遭受那种命运吗
So you're on her side now?
你现在站在她那边吗
No, I'm on your side. You know that.
不 我站在你这边 你知道的
Doesn't sound like that.
听起来不像
It's just, when we imprisoned Regina,
只是 我们抓住瑞金娜后
you stopped her execution.
你阻止了她的死刑
You said killing her wasn't the answer.
你说杀了她不是解决之道
So how is turning her to stone any different?
那把她变成石头又有什么不同呢
Last time, she threatened us.
上次她威胁我们
This time?
这次呢
She threatened the entire kingdom.
她威胁整个王国
We've protected the kingdom from her before,
以前我们没有蛇发女怪的头
without a Gorgon's head.
也能保护王国
There's something else, isn't there?
有别的原因 是吗
Snow, why can't you put Regina out of your mind
小雪 为什么我们不能忘记瑞金娜
for a single moment?
哪怕就一小会儿
I don't know!
不知道
Because I can't.
因为我做不到
So...
那么
You coming?
你来吗
What, and miss all the honeymoon fun?
错过这蜜月的无穷乐趣吗
Well, come on.
那就来吧
I never thought Granny's lasagna could taste so good.
没想到"外婆家"的千层面能这么好吃
Perhaps, you'd like to wash it down with this.
也许你会想把这个拌着一起吃
Is that... Yeah.
这是 是的
An elixir.
万能药
This will cure your dreamshade poisoning once and for all.
这药能彻底解你中的梦荫毒
You really found a cure? Already?
你这就配制好解药了
I am a man of my word.
我是个说到做到的人
And I owe you... nothing?
而我什么也不欠你吗
No "Price of magic"? No
没有"魔法的代价"什么的 没有
On the house.
我请客
But we are family now,
可我们现在是一家人
so I'm sure should I ever need a favor...
我相信如果我需要帮忙
you'd be more than receptive.
你会乐于帮忙的
Thank you.
谢谢
What are you waiting for? Drink it!
还在等什么 喝了吧
How you feel?
感觉如何
What are you thinking? Well, I'm thinking,
你在想什么 我在想
maybe we can finally...
也许我们终于能
start on that baby?
开始努力造人了
Okay, I didn't mean right now.
我不是说马上
Emma didn't listen to us.
艾玛没听我们的话
I've got this.
我来搞定
Isn't Granny's that way?
"外婆家"不是在那边吗
Did Neal send you?
是尼尔叫你来的吗
No, he has no idea I'm here.
不 他不知道我在这里
But when I saw him sitting at a table alone,
但我看到他独自坐在桌子边
I wanted to make sure you were okay.
就想来看看你还好吗
Are you?
没事吧
Yeah, I'm fine.
我很好
Emma...
艾玛...
It's not Neal. It's Henry.
和尼尔无关 是亨利
He doesn't seem like himself.
他跟以前不一样了
He barely recognized his storybook last night.
他昨晚都没认出他的童话书来
He went through a lot in Neverland. I know!
他在梦幻岛经历了很多磨难 我知道
And he asked to spend the night at Regina's.
而且他昨晚还要回瑞金娜家住
Wow. Yeah.
是啊
She did help us save him.
她确实帮我们救回了亨利
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表