I, too, was poisoned with dreamshade by a cowardly pirate.
我也曾被一个懦夫海盗所伤 中了梦荫的毒
And yet...
但是
Yes, and we know how you cured yourself--
对 我们知道你怎么治好自己的
with a candle that takes another person's life.
用蜡烛夺取了另一个人的性命
David is not that selfish.
戴维不是那种人
Oh, how noble.
真高尚啊
The point is, after my near-death experience,
重点是 在我与死神擦肩而过之后
I discovered much about the poison.
我增进了对毒素的了解
I believe I could create an elixir back in my shop.
我相信我回到店里 能制♥造♥一种万能药
What's your price.
你想要什么
Well, this is quite the favor.
这的确不是小事
I'd expect one of equal weight in return.
我要你们也帮我一个大忙
No.
不行
When we get back to Storybrooke,
等我们回到童话镇
you're gonna save David because it's the right thing to do.
你会出于道义救戴维
No deals, no favors, understand?
不许做交易 不许要求什么 懂吗
Fine.
好吧
I'll do as you ask.
就照你说的办
I'll go tell David.
我去告诉戴维
We're here. Pan's perimeter.
我们到潘的地盘了
It's time.
是时候了
Tink will sneak us in the back like we planned.
叮当会照计划带我们从后面溜进去
We grab Henry. In and out, simple.
我们救出亨利 快进快出 就这样
You good with Pan patrol?
潘的巡逻队你能应付吧
Locked and loaded.
准备好了
You mind if I, uh...
我能不能
borrow this?
借这个用用
You said no magic, I agreed.
你说不用魔法 我同意了
But I'm not walking in there with nothing but my good looks.
我可不能只带着张帅气的脸进去
Now I, on the other hand--
那我呢
Here, in case your good looks fail you.
给你 免得你的脸不顶用
Thanks, mate.
谢了 伙计
Let's get Henry.
我们去救亨利吧
Can I at least use magic on these boys?
我能对这些男孩施魔法吗
No.
不行
I'll do it.
我来
You remember the spell?
还记得咒语吗
Where's Pan? I don't know.
潘呢 不知道
Henry!
亨利
He's gotta be somewhere.
他肯定就在附近
Where?
在哪
Help!
救命
You're an... an adult.
你是个大人
My name's Emma. I'm looking for my son.
我叫艾玛 我在找儿子
Wendy? Do I know you?
温迪 我们认识吗
It's Baelfire.
我是比尔菲
Do you know each other? Bae!
你们认识 小比
Yeah. Yeah, we do.
是啊 我们认识
Can it really be you?
真的是你吗
I thought I'd never see you again.
我以为我再也见不到你了
What are you-- wh-what are you doing here?
你怎么会在这儿
Well, I-I came back to save you.
我来救你了啊
You did that for me?
真的
Well, I couldn't bear for you to be without a family,
我不想让你一个人孤零零的
not after you told us that your mother and father were both dead.
尤其是你告诉我你父母都死了
You told her I was dead?
你跟她说我死了
It was easier than telling the truth--
总比告诉她实话强
My own father abandoned me.
我父亲抛弃了我
We actually did it.
我们做到了
We made it!
我们成功了
It's just as I remember in my dreams.
跟我梦里的一样
Hasn't changed at all.
一点没变
It's beautiful.
真美啊
No, it's more than that. Neverland is special.
不仅仅是美 梦幻岛很特别
You can do anything here.
你在这儿想干什么都行
Just think it, and it can happen.
只要你想 就会发生
What would you like to eat?
你想吃什么
Go on.
想啊
Just think it.
想点什么
You can eat cake all day and not get a stomachache.
你可以成天吃蛋糕 却不会肚子疼
Or swing on a vine through a waterfall.
或者荡着藤蔓穿过瀑布
But best of all...
最好的是
you can fly.
你还能飞
Flying is impossible.
人是不能飞的
Neverland is where the impossible is possible,
在梦幻岛 不可能皆为可能
if you believe it.
只要你相信
Here, I'll show you.
来 我让你看看
I don't understand.
怎么会这样
I could always fly when I visited as a boy.
我小时候来这儿总能飞啊
Maybe you can't fly
或许你不能飞
because you're not a boy anymore.
是因为你已经长大了
How could I have forgotten?
我怎么能忘了这事呢
Of course.
对啊
Pixie dust.
精灵尘
Even as a boy, you needed pixie dust if you wanted to fly.
即使是孩子 也得有精灵尘才能飞
Where do we get some?
我们去哪弄
Oh, I'll show you.
我领你去
Come on.
走吧
Hey, Wendy,
温迪
since you've been here, have you seen my son?
你到这儿之后 见过我儿子吗
His name's Henry.
他叫亨利
You have a son? Yeah.
你有儿子 对
Pan needs his heart.
潘想要他的心
Has he said anything about the heart of the truest believer?
他提到过至诚之心的事吗
No.
没有
I'm sorry.
对不起
He never mentioned anything about a heart.
他没说什么心的事
She's lying.
她撒谎
Where is he?
他在哪
What the hell are you doing?
你干什么
I've carried enough lies in my life
我撒了一辈子的谎
to recognize their burden.
看得出撒谎者的心里负担
She knows where Henry is.
她知道亨利在哪
Is that true?
是真的吗
You don't understand.
你不懂
You're helping Pan?
你在帮潘
He's keeping John and Michael alive,
他留着约翰和迈克一条命
only if I do as he says.
以此要挟我听话
Trust me,
相信我
whatever he's promised, he will go back on his word.
不管他做了什么保证 他都会反悔的
And why should I trust a man who abandoned his own son?
那我为什么要相信抛弃自己儿子的人
Because your brothers did.
因为你弟弟们信了
They trusted a woman named Belle.
他们相信了一个叫贝儿的女人
They helped her get this box so we can defeat Pan.
他们帮她拿到了这个魔盒 好打败潘
They're okay?
他们还好吗
For now,
现在还好
and only if we succeed.
如果我们成功他们才会没事
Wendy...
温迪
We will save John and Michael, I swear to god.
我们会救约翰和迈克的 我发誓
But right now, I really need your help.
但现在 我需要你的帮助
Please.
求你了
Pan told Henry that...
潘对亨利说
He needs his heart to save magic.
他需要他的心拯救魔法
But it's a lie.
但那是谎言
He needs it to save himself.
他是想拯救自己
What do you mean?
什么意思
Pan's dying.
潘时日无多了
He needs the heart of the truest believer
他需要用至诚之心
to absorb all the magic in Neverland.
吸取梦幻岛所有的魔力
And once he does...
他一旦成功
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表