You don't deserve him.
你不配得到他的教导
You don't deserve any of this.
你不配得到这一切
Our mother couldn't see it, and neither can he.
我们的妈妈看不到这点 他也是
But I'll show them they're wrong.
我会证明他们错了
Surprise, dearie!
惊喜 亲爱的
As I've always said,
就像我一直所说的
jealousy drives people to do... crazy things.
嫉妒会让人们做出疯狂的事
You tricked me?
你骗了我
Consider it a test -- one you failed.
这是个测试 而你没有通过
Yeah, but I was just trying to make your decision easier
我只是想让你不必左右为难
and show you that I'm more powerful,
向你证明我更强大
that I'm the one -- that's going to cast your curse.
我才是能为你施诅咒的人
Well, I appreciate your efforts, dearie,
我很感激你的努力 亲爱的
But I'm afraid - you just disqualified yourself.
但恐怕 你已经证明了你不行
What? Why?
为什么这么说
Because casting the curse has a price.
因为施下诅咒是有代价的
A steep one.
很大的代价
You'll have to give up the thing you love most.
你要舍弃你最爱的东西
I can do that.
我可以
Eh, that's the problem, dearie.
问题就在这儿 亲爱的
The thing you love most... is me.
你最爱的 是我
You think I love you?
你觉得我爱上你了
I'm a perceptive sort.
我的感觉很敏锐
You're insane.
你是疯了
Besides the point.
你跑题了
Well, look, I-it's okay. I have that effect on women.
没什么的 女人都爱我
You love me.
你爱我
and that, dearie, -- makes you too dangerous.
而这点 亲爱的 让你变得太危险
So, Regina...
那么 瑞金娜
Has the job.
得到了任务
You might want to get that checked out.
你得去看看你的皮肤了
You know what? Forget the curse!
别管诅咒了
I'll find another way to give you what you want.
我可以用别的方式给你你想要的
Well, unless you can take me to a land without magic,
除非你能带我去一个没有魔法的世界
I'm afraid that's not possible.
否则是不可能的
I can.
我可以
I could have taken you there.
我可以带你去
How?
怎么去
These slippers -- the wizard gave them to me.
奥兹的巫师给我的魔鞋
And they can take you anywhere you want to go.
它们可以带你去任何你想去的地方
Wizard, eh?
巫师啊
But it's too late.
但是太晚了
Who -- who -- who says it's too late?
谁说的
You chose her.
你选择了她
Perhaps I was hasty.
可能我太心急了
I am not naive.
我才不傻
There is only way you'll ever get these slippers from me.
你想从我这儿得到魔鞋 只有一个办法
You'll have to kill me.
那就是杀掉我
Well, if I must.
如果必须如此
You shouldn't have taught me all your tricks, Rumple.
你不该什么都教给我 朗普
I'll see you again, dearie.
再见了 亲爱的
And next time, you will choose me.
下一次 你一定会选我
He should have chosen me.
他应该选择我的
Who? Rumplestiltskin.
谁 朗普斯金
That's what this is about?
就是为了这个吗
You're jealous of me?
你嫉妒我啊
You still don't realize what you had.
你还是不知道你拥有着什么
You never did.
你从来都不懂
You got everything I ever wanted,
你拥有我想要的一切
and you didn't even deserve it!
而你根本不配拥有它们
But I'm gonna take it all from you!
我要从你那儿拿回来
My Miata.
我的车
You can't beat me, little sis.
你打不过我的 妹妹
Everything Rumplestiltskin taught you, he taught me, too.
朗普斯金教给你的一切也都教给了我
But I was the better student.
而我学得比你好
Well, -- what are you waiting for?
那你还等什么呢
Kill me.
杀了我吧
I never said I wanted to kill you.
我从没说过我要杀掉你
I said I wanted to destroy you,
我是说我要毁掉你
and to do that, I need your heart.
要毁掉你 就需要你的心
Where is it?!
在哪
Our mother taught me one thing --
我们的妈妈教过我一件事
never bring your heart to a witch fight.
巫术对决时千万不要带上心
Something you'd know -- if she hadn't... abandoned you.
如果她没有抛弃你的话 你也会知道的
You haven't won, Regina.
你没赢 瑞金娜
I will get your heart!
我会得到你的心
I will get everything you ever had!
我会得到你曾拥有的一切
Not today.
不是今天
You all right?
你没事吗
I'm still alive, aren't I?
我还活着 不是吗
Gold disappeared. We thought that meant --
戈登消失了 我们以为那意味着
She defeated me? Hardly.
她打败我了吗 差得远呢
You won?
你赢了
Well, don't act so surprised.
别这么惊讶啊
As it turns out, Zelena wanted my heart.
塞琳娜其实是想要我的心
It's a good thing I wasn't stupid enough to bring it with me.
我没傻到随身带着真是万幸
Any idea why she wants it?
知道她为什么想要吗
Well, she got your courage
她得到了你的勇气
and wants my heart.
想要我的心
Those are ingredients.
那些都是材料
For what? A curse?
干什么用的 诅咒吗
We're already in Storybrooke.
我们已经在童话镇了
We've already lost our memories.
我们已经失去了记忆
What else could she do to us?
她还能对我们做什么呢
Did the plan work?
计划成功了吗
That depends. Is it still here?
那要看情况了 它还在这里吗
Right where you left it.
就在你放的地方
well, then, it worked.
那就成功了
I just needed to find the one thing I had that Zelena didn't.
我只需要一样我有而赛琳娜没有的东西
And what exactly was that?
那是什么
My heartless mother.
我无情[无心]的母亲
My sister was right about something.
我姐姐说对了一件事
She said I don't always realize what I have right in front of me.
她说我并不知道我眼前拥有的一切
What's that?
什么意思
Just that I didn't - always appreciate things.
就是我不太懂得珍惜
Would you mind holding on to this for a bit longer?
你能不能再多保管一阵
You're really going to entrust something so valuable
你真的要把这么重要的东西托付给
to a common thief like me?
我这样的大盗
You can't steal something that's been given to you.
你不能偷给予你的东西
You still me owe me that drink.
你还欠我一杯酒
Yes, I suppose I do.
是的
Thanks, Killian.
谢谢 基里安
Maybe we can go out on your boat again sometime.
也许我们哪天可以再去你的船上玩
Anytime, lad.
随时可以 小伙子
How did the queen fare against the witch?
巫后和女巫对决结果如何
She survived,
她没死
but the rest is definitely more than a doorway conversation.
剩下的就说来话长了
Thanks for taking him.
谢谢你带他去
There's more Bae in your boy than you realize.
他比你想象中更像他父亲
He needs to know about his father, Emma.
他需要了解他父亲 艾玛
You can't just take him back to New York when this is over
你不能在一切结束后把他带回纽约
and pretend like none of this is real.
假装这一切都不是真的
Thanks again.
再次感谢你
What? No meat pie?
不给我肉饼吗
She's clever, Rumple, but so am I.
她很聪明 朗普 但是我也很聪明
Regina's heart - is somewhere in this town,
瑞金娜的心就在这镇上什么地方
and it's only a matter of time before I find it.
我迟早能找到它
Whatever twisted curse you have planned,
不管你在谋划什么变♥态♥的咒语
it won't change anything.
都不会改变什么
If I had to do it all again, I'd still choose Regina.
如果一切重来 我还是会选择瑞金娜
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表