After a time, you'll stop noticing.
等过一阵子 你就习惯了
Well?
怎么了
I need to get far away from here as soon as possible.
我需要尽快离开这里 越快越好
And I need my destination...Secret.
而且你不能告诉别人我去了哪
Then you're talking to the right captain.
那你就找对人了
However, turning a blind eye will cost double.
但是想要我保密 得付两倍的钱
Look ahead, Swan.
看啊 斯旺
The dark one's castle.
那就是黑暗者的城♥堡♥
A little more imposing than the pawnshop.
比他的当铺稍威风点
So, what do we do now?
我们现在怎么办
Knock on the door and introduce ourselves?
敲敲门然后自我介绍吗
"Hey, we're from the future."
"你好 我们是从未来穿越来的"
Might be best if I stay back.
我还是别去了
The dark one and I have a rather complicated past.
黑暗者和我有段复杂的过去
I'd wager he'd want to kill me on sight.
他一见到我肯定就会杀了我
Oh, I'll take that bet.
说对了
I can't tell you how long I've been looking forward to this!
我等这天等了好久
Oops. I suppose I just did.
终于等到了
Swan. Stop!
斯旺 住手
I don't know who you are, dearie,
我不认识你 亲爱的
But why don't you run off
但你还是跑掉
and let me enjoy my killing in peace?
让我静静享受杀他的乐趣
He's not gonna hurt you. You have to listen to me.
他不会伤害你的 你得听我说
And why would I listen to you?
我为什么要听你的
Because if you don't, you'll never see your son again.
如果不听 你就再也见不到你儿子了
What do you know of my son?
你知道我儿子什么事
His name is Baelfire.
他叫比尔菲
You're planning to enact a curse in hopes of reuniting with him.
你计划施一个诅咒 希望能借此和他团聚
Who told you that?
谁告诉你的
What are you -- some kind of witch?
你是什么人 女巫吗
No, I'm not a witch.
我不是女巫
I'm the one who breaks the curse so that you can find him.
是我破除了诅咒 让你找到了他
I'm the product of true love.
我是真爱的产物
But that's speculation.
但那只是我的推测
Part of my plans.
我计划的一部分
But I haven't done it.
但我还没完成呢
You will, and you will succeed.
你会成功完成的
If that's true, then that means...
如果你所言不假 那就说明...
We're from the future, mate.
我们是从未来穿越来的 伙计
But time travel hasn't been done, mate.
但没人能做到时空旅行 伙计
Yeah, well, - someone's cracked that code.
有人做到了
We need your help.
我们需要你的帮助
Help?
帮助
You need my help?
你需要我的帮助
Then answer me one question.
那就回答我一个问题
Do I find my son?
我找到我儿子了吗
Answer me!
回答我
Y-yes.
找到了
Bae.
小比
I find bae.
我找到了小比
How?
怎么找到的
Don't tell me.
别跟我说
If I succeeded,
如果我成功了
I don't want anything in my head that might throw it off.
我不想提前知道 这有可能会让我出错
It might already kind of be thrown off.
可能已经出错了
You've changed things.
你改变了什么
What have you done?
你做了什么
We interrupted my parents meeting.
我们妨碍了我父母的相遇
Thank you, mister g-- Rumplestiltskin,
谢谢你 戈...朗普斯金
for believing us.
相信了我们
I know that time travel is hard to swallow.
我知道时空旅行很难让人接受
Not as hard as the other mystery you've presented me.
你让我看到的其他谜题更难接受
Why haven't I killed him?
我怎么还没把他杀死
If it makes you feel any better, it wasn't for lack of effort.
你不是没试过 希望这能让你好受点
Let's just say we bury the hatchet.
这么说吧 我们和解了
Yes. But why not in your skull?
为什么不在你死后再和解
Oh. Rumplestiltskin, you're -- you're back.
朗普斯金 你回来了
Do you, uh do you need anything? Belle.
你需要什么东西吗 贝儿
So, do -- do we know each other?
我们认识吗
Oh. Sorry. No.
对不起 不认识
Um, mister -- Rumple --
戈...朗普
The dark one, um, told me about you.
黑暗者跟我说起过你
Did he? No.
是吗 没有
Go away a-and read a book or whatever it is you like to do.
走开去读书 或者干♥你♥愿意干的事情
Come back and clean later.
待会儿再回来打扫
Y-you could ask nicely.
你可以客气点的
I could also turn you into a toad.
我还可以把你变成一只蟾蜍
It's a miracle you two fall for each other.
你俩能相爱真是奇迹
What?
什么
I mean, first, you tell me I let the pirate live.
你先说我没杀了那个海盗
Now you're telling me I fall for the help.
现在你又说我爱上了佣人
Yeah, she has - a strange sense of humor,
对 她的幽默感很奇怪
but let's get back to her parents.
继续说她父母的事吧
Yes. Who are they?
好 他们是谁
Snow White and Prince Charming.
白雪公主和白马王子
Prince Charming.
白马王子
His real name is prince James.
他真名叫詹姆斯王子
King George's son, whose wedding I've just arranged?
乔治王的儿子 我刚安排了他俩的婚礼
See, that's what I'm trying to tell you.
我想告诉你的就是这个
That marriage isn't supposed to happen
那场婚礼不该进行
because the ring he was going to give her gets stolen by Snow.
因为他要送出的戒指会被白雪偷走
It's quite a tale you're spinning.
你真是编了个好故事
Here, let me show you. It's in the book.
我证明给你看 书上都有
Wait. What?
稍等 怎么回事
It's all gone.
都不见了
Anything that was supposed to happen after they've met
他们见面后应该发生的所有故事
has disappeared.
都消失了
The ripple effect.
时间涟漪作用
Once you change something in the past,
一旦你改变了过去的某件事
anything from that point forward becomes uncertain.
那时间点之后的一切都变得不确定了
The future, as you can see...
未来 如你们所见
is a blank page.
成了白纸
We need to get Snow to steal that ring
我们得让白雪偷走戒指
so we can put their story back on track.
让故事回到正轨
You're in luck.
你很幸运
There's a ball tonight at king Midas' castle.
今晚在迈达斯国王的城♥堡♥有场舞会
Prince James will be there... and so will his ring.
詹姆斯王子会在那儿 戒指也在
So we just need to get Snow there.
我们只要让白雪也去就好
How? We don't even know where she is.
怎么做 我们都不知道她在哪
Allow me.
我来吧
There she is.
那在那儿
She's with black beard.
她跟黑胡子在一起
She's trying to secure passage on his ship.
她想登上他的船
And, it appears, failing.
看来她失败了
She can't escape the queen
拿不到赎戒指的钱
without the money she's supposed to get for the ring.
她躲不过巫后的
Can you help us?
你能帮我们吗
Help you?
帮你们
I can work on getting your portal to the future open again,
我可以帮你重新开启通向未来的隧♥道♥
but getting your parents together?
但撮合你父母
You made that mess, dearie.
这麻烦是你弄出来的 亲爱的
Only you know what you did. Now go undo it.
只有你知道你做了什么 去弥补吧
If she's looking for passage out of town,
如果她想出城
I might know a ship's captain who can help us.
我可能认识一个能帮咱们的船长
Who?
谁
Me.
我
There I am. Rather dashing, don't you think?
我在那儿 挺风流倜傥的 不是吗
Is this even a good idea?
这主意好吗
What about preserving the future?
不保护未来了吗
It'll be fine.
没关系
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表