What does that mean?
你什么意思
It means you're gonna die in a day or so anyway.
反正你这两天就要死了
Nothing I can do about that. But if I do die...
对此我无能为力 但即使我死了
When.
早晚的事
It'll be in helping my family,
也是为了家人而死
and that's something someone like you can't understand.
像你这种人是不会明白的
What if I told you there's a way to save you?
如果有个办法能救你一命呢
I'd say no, because anything that
不需要 任何耽搁我们
takes us off course of saving Henry is selfish.
去营救亨利的事都是自私的
But of course you would think that was the way to go.
不过你当然认为自私是应该的
Bugger off. What, you think I'm being selfish?
少来 你觉得我自私吗
I'm risking my life for all of you,
为了你们 我以身涉险
every moment I'm here aligned against him.
只要我与他为敌 就有生命危险
Please. You're not here out of any nobility.
拜托 你才没那么高尚
You're here for Emma.
你是为艾玛来的
And let me tell you something else.
我再告诉你点事吧
You're never gonna get her.
你永远都得不到她
I'll see to that.
我会确保这一点
It's a good thing you're gonna die then.
那幸好你快死了
Mate. Mate, stop.
老兄 快住手
I don't fight invalids.
我不打伤员
Mate?
老兄
Mate?!
老兄
Have another drink.
再喝点
No, thank you. I'm okay now.
不用了 谢谢 我没事了
No. No, you're not.
不 你有事
I thought you had days left.
我以为你还有几天的
Let me see. No.
给我看一眼 不用
Let me see.
让我看看
The dreamshade has almost reached your heart.
梦荫快扩散到心脏了
It's hours now. You have to tell your family.
顶多再撑几小时 你得告诉她们
No. Not when I can still help them save Henry.
不 我现在还能帮忙救亨利
Catch your breath, mate,
呼吸 伙计
or what little time you have will be less.
不然你会死的更快
What's that?
那是什么
It's a military insignia.
军章
"Jones".
琼斯
You know him?
你认识吗
Aye.
是的
He was my captain,
他曾是我的船长
and my brother.
我的哥哥
We voyaged this infernal island a long time ago.
很久之前 我们一起来到了这个恶魔岛上
This was on the strap of his satchel.
这是他背包带上的
My brother lost it during a duel with Pan.
我哥哥跟潘决斗时 弄丢了它
Oh, it must've washed down with the rains
一定是摧毁了海盗船的那场风暴
from the storm that wrecked the "Jolly Roger."
化成大雨 把这个一起冲了下来
From where?
从哪冲下来的
There.
那儿
Deadman's Peak.
死亡之峰
I thought it was gone forever.
我以为它永远消失了
What was gone?
什么东西
No, it's too dangerous.
太危险了
No, no, no. What's too dangerous?
等等 什么太危险了
If you know something that can help us...
如果有能帮助大家的东西
Don't hold back.
别隐瞒
If this insignia survived all these years,
这军章至今完好无损
then perhaps my brother's satchel did as well.
那我哥哥的包或许也还在
And inside that satchel is a sextant
那包里有个六分仪
that can help us decode Neal's star map
能帮我们读懂尼尔的星象图
that can get us off this island.
那样就能逃出这个岛了
I know how I'm gonna spend my last hours.
我知道最后这几小时我该干什么了
We're gonna find that thing.
我们去找那个包
Well, look, you might reach the top,
听着 就算你能爬上山峰
but you'll die before you return.
也撑不到返程了
Then come with me
那你就一起来
and make sure the sextant gets back to Emma.
一定要让艾玛拿到六分仪
You ready to be a hero?
准备好做把英雄了吗
Relay the order!
传达指令
Aye, sir!
是 船长
Star charts.
星象图
I've never seen these constellations before.
我从没见过这些星座
No one has.
没人见过
That's right. We're going to a new land, brother.
没错 我们要去新大♥陆♥了 弟弟
Enemy sighted off the port quarter!
左舷船尾发现敌情
A frigate and two corvettes gaining fast!
一艘巡防舰 两艘护卫舰正快速驶来
Master Gunner, roll out the port cannons!
炮长 架起大炮
Stand by to bring her about!
准备掉头
Belay that order!
传达命令
That was close!
真险
We'll never outrun them.
我们跑不掉了
Have faith, lieutenant.
乐观点 上尉
Deploy the pegasus! Deploy the pegasus!
放下马羽帆 放下马羽帆
What is that?
那是什么
That is a sail woven from the last remaining feathers
用伟大的飞马仅剩的羽毛
of the great creature pegasus.
制♥作♥的船帆
Legend has it that horse could fly.
传说那种马能飞
Indeed.
没错
So can we. Hang on!
我们也能 抓紧了
Set a course, lieutenant.
确定航线吧 上尉
Second star to the right, straight on till morning.
向右边第二颗星 一直航行到天明
A sextant?
六分仪
You're telling us about this now?
你怎么现在才说
How do we know you're not lying?
我们怎么知道你没说谎
Oh, you don't, but I'm not.
你们不知道 但我没说谎
It's the best hope yet we've had of an exit plan.
这是最可能成型的逃脱计划
And don't forget, we're gonna need one.
别忘了 我们需要逃脱计划
Then what are we waiting for?
那我们还等什么
Emma...
艾玛
You were right.
你是对的
We need to get that message to Henry.
我们得把消息传给亨利
And every day without hope
如果他失去希望
is a day closer to becoming a lost boy.
就可能慢慢变成迷失男孩
Your father and I should go.
我跟你父亲该走了
Hook's right.
虎克说得对
Uh, you wanna split up?
我们分头行动吗
It's the last thing I wanna do. But...
这也是迫不得已 不过
There's a chance he can get us home.
他或许能带我们回家
Okay.
好吧
And, Emma, while I'm gone, just...
艾玛 我走了之后 你要
Listen to my mother?
听妈妈的话吗
Be careful.
小心
Always am.
我一直都是
And when you send that message to Henry,
你给亨利送信时
Add something to it, would ya?
顺便也替我加一句好吗
Tell him...
告诉他
Tell him grandpa loves him.
告诉他外公爱他
Oh. Um, okay.
好
Good luck.
祝你好运
Yeah.
嗯
You, too.
你也一样
You all right?
你没事吧
Yeah. I just-- I've gotta go.
没事 我只是 得走了
Mmm. I'll see you soon.
回头见
Well, you know, Neverland's a dangerous place, and...
梦幻岛是个危险的地方
you know, you--you just never know what's gonna happen.
谁都不知道会发生什么
So David.
所以 戴维
You're gonna be fine.
你不会有事的
Right.
是啊
I love you.
我爱你
What are you doing?!
你们干什么
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表