Didn't stop her from trying to kill me.
她还是在继续追杀我
That's why I'm trying to get out of this kingdom.
所以我才想离开这个王国
That's why I tried to steal from you --
所以我才会去偷你的东西
to secure passage on a pirate ship.
是为了能登上一艘海盗船
What did you do to incur the queen's wrath?
你怎么惹来她如此滔天♥怒♥火
She blames me for ruining her life.
她怨我毁了她的生活
Did you?
那你毁了吗
Yes.
毁了
We're here.
我们到了
We're going to need help to get past her guards.
要通过她的侍卫我们需要帮助
Wait here.
在这里等着
We go at night.
我们晚上行动
I'll be back with help.
我去找人帮忙
You excited for your nuptials?
要结婚了激动吗
I'm marrying Midas' daughter.
我要娶迈达斯的女儿
What's not to be excited about?
怎么能不激动呢
I don't mean to pry, mate,
我不是想打听什么 伙计
but you don't exactly look like a man who's doing this by choice.
但这看起来不像是你自己的选择
I always thought I'd marry for love.
我一直以为我会为爱结婚
And here I am about to enter into
现在我却要进行
what amounts to a... business transaction.
怎么说呢 商业交易
A merger of two kingdoms.
把两个王国合并起来
I don't know.
我不知道
This whole ordeal makes me wonder
这段折磨让我怀疑
if there's even such a thing as true love.
真爱是否真的存在
I once felt as you did, mate,
我以前也曾这么想 伙计
and all it took was meeting the right person
但只要遇到了对的人
and everything changed.
一切就都变了
Princess Leia? The one we're rescuing?
你是说我们要去救的那个莉亚公主吗
Aye. I'd go to the end of the world for her...
是的 我愿为她闯荡世界的尽头
or time.
或者时间尽头
And she for you, I take it?
她也愿意为你这么做吧
I don't know.
我不知道
What's the problem?
有什么问题
There are many complications.
有很多复杂因素
Family?
家庭
Because my father is
我的父亲
making things quite difficult for me.
也让我很不好过
Aye. There's that.
是啊 就是家庭
I'm not so sure her parents approve of me.
我不确定她父母会不会接纳我
Given the lengths you've gone to to save her?
你为救她付出这么多
They'd be crazy not to.
不接纳就太疯狂了
I hope you remember that.
希望你能记住你这话
What the hell was that?
那是什么
I think we're about to find out.
我们马上就知道了
Who the hell are you?
你是谁
Name's Red.
我叫小红帽
I'm a friend of Snow's.
我是白雪公主的朋友
She sent me to help get you into the castle.
她让我来帮你们进城♥堡♥
How?
怎么帮
You'll see.
你会明白的
What's that?
那是什么
It's my parents'.
是我父母的
I guess you could call it their wedding ring.
可以说这是他们的结婚戒指
And they entrusted you with it?
他们将给你保管了吗
Sort of.
差不多吧
I need to get it back to them.
我得把戒指还给他们
Being away from family is a terrible, terrible thing.
远离家人是非常痛苦的事
Yeah. It is.
确实是
The longer I'm separated from them,
和他们分开得再久
the pain doesn't dull.
痛苦也不会麻木
It worsens.
只会变得更痛苦
Maybe 'cause I know... I'll never see them again.
也许是因为我知道 我再也见不到他们了
If my mom was here,
如果我妈妈在这儿
she would tell me to have hope.
她会告诉我要心怀希望
Maybe you should, too.
也许你也该存有希望
Who knows? Maybe you will end up with them again.
谁知道呢 也许你终会回到他们身边
I don't think so.
我看不会了
I'm fairly certain they already think that I'm dead.
我敢说他们已经以为我死了
And soon that'll be true.
而且不久 那将会变为现实
May be not.
也许不会
Give me your spoon.
把你的勺子给我
What are you doing?
你要做什么
It's all about the tumblers.
关键就在于制栓
You did it.
你打开了
What are you waiting for? Go.
你还在等什么 走吧
Get out of here!
离开这里
Go!
走吧
I'm glad the wolf's on our side.
我很高兴狼站在我们这边
Yeah, she's a fearsome one.
她可是个可怕的人
Better hurry. When he wakes, they'll be on to us.
快点吧 等他醒来 他们就会来抓我们
Wait.
等等
Someone's coming.
有人来了
Swan? Hook!
斯旺 虎克
What the hell are you doing?
你在干什么
You're depriving me of a dashing rescue.
你剥夺了我英雄救美的机会
Sorry. The only one who saves me is me.
抱歉 唯一能救我的人就是我自己
Speaking of which...
说到这个
I'm not gonna be around much longer
如果不找到戒指的主人
unless we find where this belongs.
我就要完蛋了
I think that belongs to me.
那戒指是我的
You guys have a way out of here?
你们有办法离开这里吗
Follow me. Snow told me where to meet her.
跟我来 白雪告诉我在哪和她碰面
Thank you, Leia.
谢谢你 莉亚
Swan, you didn't...
斯旺 你不是
She was supposed to be executed in the morning.
她早上就要被处决了
I couldn't just leave her there to die.
我不能看着她等死
Actually, if she's to die, she pretty much has to.
如果她就要死了 那她就得死
I hate to break up a reunion.
我也不想破坏你们的重逢时刻
But we have to keep moving. We have to find Snow White.
但我们得走了 还要找白雪呢
I didn't think you were dumb enough
没想你竟然蠢到
to sneak back in to your own home.
偷溜回自己家来
But then again, I suppose you were dumb enough to lose it.
但毕竟你已经蠢到把家丢了
Don't come any closer.
别再过来了
You think I'm scared of fairy dust?
你认为我会怕仙尘吗
This is dark fairy dust.
这可是黑暗仙尘
How did you get that? Doesn't matter.
你怎么弄到的 那不重要
What matters is I intend to use it on you.
重要的是 我打算用在你身上
Do you really think turning me into a bug will stop me?
你真以为将我变成虫子 就能阻止我了吗
No, but stepping on you will.
不 但是踩扁你就可以
You plan to kill me?
你打算杀掉我
I don't think you have that in you,
我觉得你没这个狠劲
Snow White.
白雪公主
Dark magic is my strong suit.
黑魔法是我的特长
Not yours.
不是你的
Guards!
护卫
It's about time you suffer as I did.
该让你尝尝我所受的折磨了
It was a mistake, Regina.
那是个错误 瑞金娜
I didn't know telling your mother about Daniel
我不知道向你妈妈说起丹尼尔
would mean she would stop your marriage.
会导致她阻止你们的婚姻
I was a child.
我当时只是个孩子
A child who didn't learn the most basic lesson!
一个没学到最基本教训的孩子
All actions have consequences.
一切行为都是要付出代价的
You can kill me, Regina.
你可以杀了我 瑞金娜
But this kingdom will never be yours.
但这个王国永远不会属于你
She dies tonight.
今晚就处死她
What is it? Did you find Snow?
怎么了 找到白雪了吗
I'm afraid so.
找到了
We have to get down there before it's too late.
我们得赶紧下去 不然就太迟了
I don't think we can.
我们下不去
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表