Get out.
滚出去
Yes. I did - all those horrible things...
是的 那些可怕的事都是我做的
in the past.
但都是过去了
But right now, I need something to defeat the woman
但现在 我需要帮助打败那个
who's puppet-mastering your boyfriend.
把你男朋友当木偶操控的人
She has your Rumple,
她控制着朗普
and unless you help me, you may never see him again.
你不帮我 也许就再也见不到他了
I'm sorry, Belle.
对不起 贝儿
I really, really am.
真的 很抱歉
So, I've been trying to match the ingredients
我一直在试着拿塞琳娜
that Zelena's been collecting
收集的原料
to whatever spell she intends to cast.
去核对她想施什么咒
It would really help if I knew what is so special about your heart.
如果我知道你的心有什么特别之处 会大有帮助
Does she just want it - because you're sisters, or...
她想要它是因为你们是姐们俩 还是
I have no idea.
我不知道
The candle.
蜡烛
Where's the candle?
蜡烛在哪
Here?
这个吗
The two-sided candle Snow used to kill my mother. Where's that?
白雪用来杀死我母亲的双面蜡烛 在哪
Its power is gone. Now it's just a relic.
已经没有魔力了 现在只是一个纪念物
Yes! That's it.
是的 就是这个
This isn't about how my mother died.
这和我母亲的死无关
This is about how she lived.
而是跟她的生平有关
There you go, Cora.
给你 柯拉
Cora! There she is!
柯拉 在这里呢
And there you go.
给你们
Oh, off with you.
我忙着呢
Give us a dance, lassie. Come on!
姑娘给我们跳支舞吧 来吧
Oh, let go, Charlie.
算了吧 查理
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Sit down, Cora.
坐下 柯拉
You've already worked past the end of your shift.
你都该下班了还在工作
I daresay you've earned it.
坐下歇歇也没事
Thank you.
谢谢
You know, I've watched you this whole week that I've been here.
我在这儿待了一周一直在观察你
You work in a tavern, but you move like a lady.
你在酒馆打工 但举止很淑女
I'm just a miller's daughter. I earn a little extra here.
我只是磨坊主的女儿 在这里赚点零钱
Someone once told me - to act like what you plan to be,
有人曾说 想做什么人 就得有什么样
So I try to be a little better than what I am.
所以我做事都尽量像个有身份的人
Oh, I wish I could stay.
真希望我能留下来
But tomorrow, I must press on.
但明天我得启程了
I've already stayed longer than I planned.
我已经在这儿逗留太久了
Have you? Why?
是吗 为什么
I think you know why.
你知道为什么
Oh, that's -- I didn't want you to...
那是...我没想让你...
The royal crest.
皇室徽章
I wanted you to know me as me, not as "Prince Jonathan."
我希望你认识真实的我 而不是乔纳森王子
Prince Jonathan.
乔纳森王子
With all the noblewomen,
我身边都是贵妇人
I end up feeling like the last kernel of corn in the hen house.
我觉得自己像鸡舍人人争夺的玉米杆
But you -- you put me in my place when I'm wrong.
你却指出我的错误
And you are wrong pretty often.
你经常出错
This isn't how it's supposed to go,
事情不该是如此
but...I hoped to only ask this question once in my life,
我本希望一生只问这个问题一次
but I'm going to ask it twice --
但我得问两次了
once now with...
一次是现在...
with this ring made of straw.
用这枚稻草戒指
But I will come back in two weeks
但我两周内会回来
and turn this ring into gold.
把稻草戒指换成金的
Well, I-I'll bring you a gold one.
我会给你带个金戒指
And I'll whisk you away - to the castle as Princess Cora.
我会带你回城♥堡♥ 让你成为柯拉王妃
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
Yes. Yes.
是 愿意
You've made me so happy.
你让我好幸福
Oh, but these next two weeks are going to be torture.
但接下来两周会相当难熬
Meet me at the crossroads so we don't waste any time.
到时候在十字路口见 节约时间
I'll be there.
不见不散
When do you have to leave?
你什么时候走
Very early tomorrow, I'm afraid.
恐怕明天一大早就得走
The tavern closes soon.
酒馆马上就打烊了
Well, then.
好吧
But seeing as how we are essentially...married...
但我们既然算是结婚了
...perhaps I could - keep you company in your room.
也许我可以去你房♥间陪你
I'd watch out for the apples in this house.
你还是小心这屋子里的苹果
Aye.
是啊
It was a joke. Where's your sense of humor?
我开玩笑呢 你幽默感哪去了
It left when the witch arrived.
邪恶女巫一来就丢了
Well, we're gonna take care of that.
我们要解决掉她了
Regina said she has a plan.
瑞金娜说她有主意了
I'm sure she does. No, we didn't.
她肯定有主意 不 我们没有
Emma, will you please tell your mother
艾玛 能告诉你母亲
that we're not gonna name your brother "Leopold"?
我们不要给你弟弟取名利奥波德吗
Uh, why not? It was my father's name.
为什么不行 这是我父亲的名字
People will make fun of him.
大家会嘲笑他的
My father was a king.
我父亲可是国王
Which is why nobody made fun of him.
所以没有人会嘲笑他
Okay, what about "Eva," after my mother?
那我母亲的名字伊娃呢
I don't know how well that'll work with a boy.
男孩怎么能叫这么个名字
It might not be a boy.
也许不是男孩呢
Sorry to keep you waiting.
抱歉让你们久等了
I was making this special tea.
我泡了一杯特调茶
No! Don't...Drink it.
不 这不是...喝的
It's a deadly poison for summoning the dark vortex.
这是用来召唤黑漩涡的致命毒药
I prefer earl grey.
我喜欢喝伯爵茶
The dark what?
黑什么
Zelena came by this morning.
塞琳娜今早来过
While the dark one was stealing my heart,
当时黑暗者正在偷我的心
She was here gloating.
她过来耀武扬威
She said that my weakness
我说我的弱点
was that I don't know enough about her past,
就是不够了解她的过去
so I've decided to summon someone who does.
所以我决定召唤了解她的人
We have to talk to my mother.
我们得和我母亲谈谈
Yes, I know it looks battered, but that's the point.
我知道看起来千疮百孔 但这才是关键
This will do perfectly.
这件会很合适
Oh, don't be jealous.
别嫉妒
What do you want me to do with this?
给我♥干♥什么
What do you think?
你觉得呢
Wear it.
当然是穿了
I've got Regina's heart, Charming's courage,
我有了瑞金娜的心 白马王子的勇气
and right in here, ready to be plucked, your lovely brains.
还有马上就能到手的 你的脑子
We've got everything we need.
我们已经有了所有需要的东西
It's a good time to celebrate, don't you think?
该庆祝一下了 不是吗
You don't have everything.
你什么也没有
The baby will come.
孩子马上就要出生了
Now, let's get you dressed.
给你打扮一下吧
I'm not your doll. Aren't you?
我不是你的玩偶 是吗
I'm not using the dagger, but I could.
我是没用匕♥首♥ 但我可以用的
A certain baby could be here at any minute,
那个孩子随时都要出生了
so I'm going to give you a choice
所以我现在给你两个选择
on how you want to live out the rest of this time.
选择你之后这段时间要如何度过
One choice is screaming agony,
一个是在痛苦中度过
the other is much more pleasant.
另一个就愉快多了
Choose well... doll.
好好选择 玩偶
It's a fairly simple ritual but not often performed.
这是个简单的仪式 只是不见
If it's easy to talk to the dead, why not do it more?
要是和死者说话很简单 为什么不常做
Well, because to do it, you need the murder weapon
因为那需要凶器
and... the murderer.
和凶手
What do we need to do?
我们要做什么
Focus on Cora.
专心想着柯拉
Welcoming thoughts?
一定要想好事吗
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表