All right you trying to start a war with Pan?
你们想和潘开战吗
Pan started the war when he kidnapped my son.
潘绑♥架♥了我儿子 是他挑起了战争
But that doesn't make you our enemy.
但那不代表你也是我们的敌人
What's that? Chocolate.
那是什么 巧克力
I thought you might like the taste of something sweet.
我想你会喜欢吃点甜食
We don't wanna hurt you.
我们无意伤害你
We just need you to deliver a message to Henry.
我们只是要你捎个口信给亨利
Why should I help you?
我为什么要帮你们
Because you had a home and a family once
因为你曾经有家 有家人
and you stopped believing you could get back to them.
而你不再相信你能回到他们身边
Now we're here. We can help--
现在我们来了 我们能帮忙
not just Henry, all of you.
不止是亨利 你们所有的人
We can get you home.
我们可以带你们回家
Don't you get it?
你们还不明白吗
I'm here because I don't want to go home.
我在这儿 是因为我不想回家
None of us do.
我们都不想
Pan's a monster.
潘是魔鬼
Look what he did to you.
看他对你做了什么
Oh, Pan didn't do that.
不是潘做的
Henry did.
是亨利做的
How are you holding up, mate?
老兄 你还好吧
Don't worry about me.
别担心我
Just worry about getting us to the sextant.
你就操心怎么拿到六分仪吧
I meant the good-byes.
我指的是告别
Looked a bit stormy back there.
刚刚情绪很激动啊
I did what had to be done, and I did it out of love.
我为了爱 做出了万难的选择
Emma and Mary Margaret will understand that.
艾玛和玛丽·玛格丽特会理解的
You gonna tell them that from beyond the grave?
你要死后再跟他们说这话吗
No. You are.
不 是你说
You gonna tell them that I died a hero,
你要告诉他们我为帮他们回家
fighting for their way home.
英勇牺牲了
What you're not gonna tell them
但你不能告诉他们
is that I left already a dead man.
我分别时就已经快死了
The truth, you mean.
你要我说真话
Their last memories of me won't be of a liar.
我留下的最后回忆就不会是一个谎言了
Why should I help you?
我为什么要帮你
Well, because if you didn't steal that bean,
因为如果不是你偷了魔豆
they wouldn't have had a chance to take Henry,
他们就不会有机会带走亨利
we wouldn't be on this island,
我们就不会来到这个岛上
and I wouldn't be dying of dreamshade.
我也不会因梦荫而死了
Fair point.
说得好
At least you got to say good-bye.
至少你和他们告别了
Most people don't get that much.
很多人都没这个机会
You lost someone, didn't you?
你失去过至亲之人吗
This is where we ascend.
我们要从这儿爬上去
I'll climb ahead and throw down the rope.
我先爬上去 再把绳子扔下来
He was your brother, right?
是你哥哥对吗
I had a brother, too, you know.
我也曾有一个哥哥
A twin. Mm.
孪生哥哥呢
He died before I ever met him.
我还没见过他 他就死了
There were two of you?
还有一个你啊
I can barely stomach one.
光一个我都要受不了了
Ah, you would've liked him. He was a thief and a liar.
你会喜欢他的 他是个小偷和骗子
Yeah, you would've liked my brother.
你也会喜欢我哥哥的
He could be a stubborn ass.
他有时倔得很
Now wait here.
等在这里
What exactly does the king have to find on this island?
国王到底想在这个岛上找什么
A plant.
一种植物
We journeyed across the realms for a plant?
我们航行穿过整个王国 只为找一株植物
Our sources say it's magical.
据称这是有魔力的植物
Potent enough to heal any injury.
能够治愈任何伤痛
So we never have to bury another sailor at sea again?
那我们再不必海葬水手了吗
Now you understand the importance of our mission.
现在你明白我们任务的重要性了
Are you two lost?
你俩迷路了吗
You look lost to me.
在我看来是
Identify yourself, boy.
小子 先自报家门
I'm Peter Pan.
我叫彼得·潘
I live here. Who are you?
我住在这里 你们是谁
Captain Jones.
琼斯船长
And my lieutenant.
这是我的上尉
We're here by order of the king.
我们奉国王之命而来
The king, huh?
国王吗
We don't have any kings in Neverland. Just me.
我们梦幻岛没有国王 只有我
That's funny.
真有趣
We seek this plant.
我们在找这种植物
Now tell us, boy, where can we find it?
小子 告诉我们在哪里能找到它
Your king sent you for this plant?
你们的国王派你们来找这株植物
You know it?
你知道吗
Dreamshade?
梦荫吗
It's the deadliest plant on the island.
这是岛上最致命的植物
Your king is really ruthless.
你们的国王真残暴
Nonsense. It's medicine.
胡说八道 这是药物
It's doom.
这是绝命武器
Why fight a messy battle
如果用一株植物
when you can kill an entire army with the sap of one plant?
就能杀死全部敌军 又何必打恶仗
Is it possible
会不会
the king would turn poison upon our enemies?
国王是想对敌军下毒呢
Don't be so gullible.
不要轻易上当
This boy is playing games with us,
这小子在和我们耍花招
and I'm quickly tiring of them.
而且我没兴趣了
Come. We should keep moving.
来 我们要继续走
Don't say I didn't warn you.
不要说我没警告你们
Don't pull him up yet.
先别把他拉上来
I wanna talk.
我有话要说
Alone.
单独和你说
What do you want?
你想怎样
To offer you a deal.
和你做笔交易
Come back and work for me,
回来为我做事
like the old days.
就像以前一样
I don't miss the old days.
我想不回到以前
What if I were to offer you something very hard to come by?
如果我能给你一些很难得到的东西呢
Passage off the island.
离开梦幻岛的路
Still not interested.
还是没兴趣
What if I were to sweeten the deal?
如果我能多给你点甜头呢
You can take someone with you--
你可以带走一个人
Emma.
艾玛
Emma would never leave her son.
艾玛绝不会抛弃她儿子的
She did once before,
她曾经抛弃过
and you can be there to pick up the pieces.
然后你可以帮她走出阴霾
We've known each other a very long time, Killian.
基利安 我们认识很久了
We've done business before.
我们合作过
And I think this is the perfect time to restart our relationship.
我觉得这是我们重拾友谊的最佳时机
What if I'm not interested?
我不感兴趣怎么办
Of course you are.
你肯定感兴趣
Because that's what I've always liked about you.
因为我就喜欢你这一点
You're good at surviving.
你懂适者生存
What do you want me to do?
你想让我做什么
Be in my employ.
当我手下
Do my dirty work.
帮我♥干♥坏事
What dirty work?
什么坏事
When the time comes, I'll let you know.
时机成熟你自会知道
But first, I need a signal that you've taken my deal.
但首先 我需要知道你接受了交易
So my word right now wouldn't be good enough?
我光保证不够吗
You know me.
你懂我的
I like action.
我要实际行动
I'll know you've taken my deal when I see
如果我在那座山顶看到王子的尸体
the prince's dead body up on that peak.
就知道你接受交易了
Oh, you'll see that anyway.
你迟早会看到的
He's on his last legs, thanks to dreamshade.
他中了梦荫之毒 活不长了
I wanna see you kill him before the poison.
我要看到你在他被毒死之前杀了他
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表