Hey, what's that?
那是什么
Nothing.
没什么
Hope you're still hungry.
希望你还觉得饿
Oh, Walsh, I couldn't eat another bite.
沃什 我一点都吃不下了
You remember our first date?
还记得我们第一次约会吗
You were being...
你是那么...
you so I couldn't swing a dinner.
有个性 我没法说服你跟我吃晚饭
I brought you here for lunch,
我带你来这里来吃午餐
which didn't stop you from ordering an ice-cream sundae,
可你还是要点圣代冰淇淋
which wasn't on the menu.
而菜单上根本就没有这个
I bribed the chef. They made one up.
我贿赂了主厨 他们做了一个
I remember.
我记得
I was nervous. Now I'm full.
我那时很紧张 现在我饱了
Will you at least look at it?
能不能至少看它一眼呢
Emma, I don't want to freak you out,
艾玛 我不想吓着你
but I couldn't wait any longer.
但我再也等不下去了
I love you. I love Henry.
我爱你 我爱亨利
I love our lives together,
我爱我们共同的生活
and I want to have a future together.
我希望我们能共度未来
Emma Swan... will you marry me?
艾玛·斯旺 你愿意嫁给我吗
Here I thought the worst thing that could happen
我还以为最坏的情况
was you'd say "No,"
也就是你会说 "不"
but I never thought you'd walk out on the bill.
但没想到你连钱都不付就跑了
Walsh No, no, no.
沃什 别别
I was gonna pay. It was -- I'm kidding.
我打算请你的 我只是...开玩笑
I'm sorry.
抱歉
This wasn't -- you just took me by surprise is all.
那不是...我只是完全没想到
A lot of things took me by surprise tonight.
今晚有许多事情都让我措手不及
Look, surprise was kind of part of the plan,
听着 本来就打算让你没想到
but I can see now it was not a great plan, so...
但现在我知道这样不太好
Doesn't it all just seem a little fast to you?
你不会觉得这有点太快了吗
I mean, we've only been together eight months.
我们才在一起八个月
I-I've had leftovers in my fridge for longer than that.
我冰箱里有些剩菜都不止八个月
I know.
我知道
I threw them out -- might have saved your life.
我把那些都扔了 说不定救了你的命呢
How do you -- we -- know that this is right?
你怎么...我们怎么知道这样做是对的
Emma, speaking for myself -- I've known this was right since the moment
艾玛 就我来说 你踏入我家具店的那一刻
you walked into my furniture shop.
我就知道这样是对的
Why do you think your order was ready two weeks early?
不然你的订单为什么会提早两周到货啊
Your commitment to excellence?
你追求精益求精吗
I couldn't wait to ask you out.
我等不及想约你出去
It seemed the most non-stalkery way to speed things up.
这似乎是最不像跟踪狂的加速进展的办法了
I do love that end table.
我的确很喜欢那张茶几
That's a start.
那是一个开始
I do love you. You know that, right?
我的确爱你 你知道的 对吗
Yeah, I do. And I love you.
知道 我也爱你
I'm not good at... fast.
只是我不擅长进展这么快
I know.
我知道
I knew who I was proposing to.
我了解我求婚的对象
I knew you would say this was too fast,
我知道你会说这样太快了
and that's why we don't have to get married anytime soon.
所以我们没必要着急结婚
We can wait a year or more.
我们可以等上一年或者更久
Look, I don't care if we don't get married
哪怕我们到了65岁
until we are 65 years old and Henry already has kids, okay?
亨利都有孩子了 我们还没结婚也无所谓
All I know
我只知道
is that I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
我想要和你同度余生
Can I have some time to think?
能不能给我点时间考虑一下
Take as much time as you need.
考虑多久都可以
I will be here when you're ready.
我就在这儿等你
Mrs. Cuse said you were quiet tonight.
仇斯女士说你今晚很安静
Not quiet -- concentrating.
不是安静 而是专心
I finally reached level 23.
我终于打到23级啦
You mind if a fifth-level wizard joins you?
介不介意一个5级的男巫和你一起玩
At level 23?
在23级的地方玩吗
Good luck with that.
祝你好运吧
So, what'd you say?
你怎么回答的
To Walsh?
对沃什
You knew? How?
你知道吗 怎么会
Come on, mom.
拜托 妈妈
First-date restaurant, special night out --
第一次约会的餐厅 特殊的约会之夜
writing was on the wall.
求婚的意思像写在墙上一样明显
Technically, the writing was in the dessert.
严格来说 是放在了甜点上
So, what did you say?
那你是怎么回答的
Poor guy.
可怜的家伙
I didn't say no.
我没说不
Well, if you didn't say "Yes,"
如果你没说"愿意"
I stand by my "Poor guy" Assessment.
我还是要说"可怜的家伙"
I just need some time to think about it.
我只是需要点时间考虑考虑
I mean, it's like a big step, kid.
毕竟可是重要的决定 孩子
We've got a good thing going here, just the two of us.
我们两人现在这样挺好的
Yeah, and we'd still have a good thing
是啊 如果是我们三个人的话
if it was just the three of us.
也还是会挺好的
Do you think Walsh is worthy of joining our little family?
你觉得沃什可以加入我们的小家庭吗
He's okay.
他还行
Mom, not every guy's like my dad.
妈妈 不是每一个人都像我爸爸
Not every guy's just gonna leave you.
不是每一个人都会离开你
He didn't just leave --
他不只是离开
He set me up to take the fall for his crime
他设局让我为他的罪行受罚
and left me in jail.
害我进了监狱
He doesn't even know you exist.
他甚至都不知道你的存在
He doesn't deserve to.
他不配知道
And this guy is not that guy.
这家伙不是那家伙
He wants to be with you -- us.
他想要和你 和我们在一起
He wants this to be his home.
他想要我们成为他的家人
And anyways, I know you like him.
而且 我知道你喜欢他
How?
你怎么知道
Cause he's the first guy you've ever dated I've ever met.
因为他是第一个我见过的你约会的男人
When did you get so wise?
你什么时候这么聪明了
Somewhere after level 16, when I became a knight.
16级之后 我变成骑士时
Grumpy, look at us.
爱生气 瞧瞧我们
We're back to normal.
我们又恢复正常了
We're handsome again!
我们又变帅啦
Hey, Jiminy, is that you?
杰米尼 是你吗
Where you been?
你去哪了
Really? No kidding?
真的吗 没开玩笑
Okay.
好
Okay.
好的
Hey, your highness, according to Jiminy,
陛下 杰米尼刚刚告诉我
50 more Storybrooke folk landed not 2 miles from here.
又有50多位童话镇的人出现在两英里外的地方
They're popping back all over the place.
他们在王国各处出现
That's good.
很好
At this rate, we'll have the whole kingdom back in no time.
照这样下去 整个王国很快就都会回来了
Grumpy, you and the dwarfs spread the word --
爱生气 你和小矮人们传话出去
all new arrivals make haste for the queen's castle.
所有刚到这里的人立刻前往王后的城♥堡♥
Consider it done.
没问题
That's a lot of supplies you have there, Hook.
你拿了很多东西 虎克
Well, you know what they say about preparation and all that.
准备工作嘛 多多益善
Well, there's no need to overload your horse.
没必要让你的马匹超负荷啊
The queen's castle's less than a day's ride from here.
王后的城♥堡♥离这里不到一天的骑程
We'll have everything we need once we get there.
我们一到那里 就什么都不缺了
Aye, well, that would be lovely
是啊 如果我要去王后的城♥堡♥
if I were going to the queen's castle.
那的确是挺好
You're not coming with us?
你不和我们一起吗
You are a perceptive prince, aren't you?
你真是位观察敏锐的王子 不是吗
Where are you going?
你去哪
Listen, mate, the enchanted forest is your home.
听着 老兄 魔法森林是你的家
Mine is the Jolly Roger.
我的家则是海盗船
Hook, you don't even know if it's --
虎克 你都不知道它是否
Regina told me how this bloody thing worked --
瑞金娜告诉我魔咒的运作原理了
that it returned all our belongings to this land,
会把我们和我们所有的东西
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表