Then I'll find another way.
那我再想别的法子
You again?
又是你
Didn't I just help you wake your princess?
我不是帮你唤醒公主了吗
Now I need your help once more.
我需要你再帮我一次
Long ago,
很久以前
you made Snow remember who she was when a spell blinded her.
小雪中咒语时 你帮她恢复了记忆
I need you to do it again.
我需要你再做一次
Who's there?
谁在那儿
Show yourself.
现身吧
That doesn't belong to you, dearie.
那个不是你的 亲爱的
Belle.
贝儿
Belle.
贝儿
I don't understand.
我不明白
How did you get here?
你怎么在这儿
I thought you didn't dress like that anymore.
你不是不♥穿♥这种衣服了吗
I thought that was your past.
那都是过去了
Well, this is now my future.
这不会成为我的未来
Becoming this again, the dark one,
再次变成黑暗者
that's the only way I'll save my grandson.
是救出我孙子的唯一办法
But you haven't completely become him, have you?
但你还没完全变成黑暗者 对吗
There's still hope.
还有希望
You're not really here, are you?
你不是真的在这儿 对吗
No, of course not.
不 当然不是
I'm still in Storybrooke, right where you left me.
我还在童话镇 我们离别的地方
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Did the protection spell work?
保护咒起作用了吗
It...it did. We're all fine.
起作用了 我们都很好
Storybrooke's safe. We all are.
童话镇很安全 我们都很安全
How do I know these aren't just lies,
我怎么知道这不是谎言
meant to lead me astray?
用来迷惑我的谎言
How do I know Pan didn't conjure up a vision of you?
我怎么知道你不是潘变出的幻象
He didn't.
不是他
You did. What?
是你 什么
The question is why.
问题是你为什么这么做
You must have something that can change Snow's mind.
你肯定有办法改变小雪的心意
If she doesn't wanna fight the queen,
如果她不想反击巫后
there's nothing I can do to change that.
我也无能为力
I just need a way to make her believe in
我只是需要她相信一件
something that I already know,
我已经深信无疑的事
that she can face regina and win.
我深信她能对抗瑞金娜并取胜
Magic can't make someone believe, dearie.
魔法不能让人相信 亲爱的
It works the other way around.
而是信念产生魔法
Belief must come from within.
信念必须发自内心
You know, the queen's offer was a fair one.
其实巫后的提议很公平
Do yourself a favor and take it.
不如接受吧 对你有好处
Ruling a kingdom ain't all it's cracked up to be.
统治王国并非像世人吹捧得那么好
Just ask your dear old brother.
问问你亲爱的哥哥就知道了
Oh, wait.
等等
He died. You see my point.
他已经死了 你懂我意思了吧
No.
不
I didn't come here to take "No" for an answer.
我来找你 就不会轻易放弃
Now you must have something. You always do.
你肯定有办法 你永远都有办法
Just name your price.
开条件吧
Save those arrows for the queen.
把这些箭留着伺候巫后吧
I told you. I've already made up my mind. We're leaving.
我说过我已经决定要离开了
Not when you hear what Rumplestiltskin had to say.
听了朗普斯金的话你就不这么想了
You more than anyone know that his deals always come with a price.
你比谁都清楚 和他做交易总是有代价的
And sometimes that price is worth paying.
有时付出代价也是值得的
Without his help, you'd still be in that glass coffin.
没有他帮忙 你还在玻璃棺材里
What did he say this time?
这次他又说什么了
He told me of a legend,
他跟我讲了一个传说
a magical weapon, one that can help you reclaim your kingdom.
一个魔法武器 可以帮你夺回你的王国
Unless he can guarantee more lives won't be lost.
除非他能保证没有人会牺牲
I'm not interested.
我不感兴趣
Weapon's only a half day's ride from here.
武器离这儿只有半天路程
We can be there before sundown.
日落前我们就能赶到
This weapon...,
这个武器...
you say it will help me defeat Regina. How?
你说它能帮我战胜瑞金娜 怎么战胜
By showing her who you really are.
让她看到 你究竟是什么人
My name is emma swan.
我叫艾玛·斯旺
I'd wager the solution to Pan's riddle
我敢说潘的谜语
is a bit more complicated than that.
会比这复杂点
Don't hold anything back.
不要有任何保留
I'm Henry's mother.
我是亨利的妈妈
I used to live in Boston, and I was a bail bondsperson.
我以前住波士顿 是名保释金追讨人
I'm now the sheriff of Storybrooke.
现在是童话镇警长
That election was a sham.
那场选举就是个骗局
Are we really doing this?
我们真要这么做吗
Don't you think maybe you're...
你不觉得...
you're leaving some things out?
遗漏了什么吗
I'm the daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming,
我是白雪公主和白马王子的女儿
which apparently makes me the product of true love.
肯定是真爱的结晶
I was born in the enchanted forest
我出生在魔法森林
and I was sent through a portal in a tree
被父母送进树中的传送门里
so that I could break a curse.
好去打破诅咒
And you were able to curse because...
你能打破诅咒是因为...
you're the...
你就是...
Come on. You don't need to be embarrassed to say it.
说吧 别害羞 说出来
Say what? The "S" Word.
说什么 "救"开头那个的词
I'm the savior.
我是救世主
I don't get it. I said I'm the savior.
怎么回事 我都说我是救世主了
There's nothing I've denied more than that.
这是我一直最不愿承认的
No, it's okay. We'll figure it out.
没关系 我们会弄清楚的
No, you won't.
你们做不到的
Regina! But I can.
瑞金娜 但我行
I'm beginning to think there isn't a map on here.
我觉得这上面就没什么地图
That doesn't mean it can't lead us to Henry.
但它未必不能领我们找到亨利
I thought we decided that using magic was a bad idea.
我们不是决定不用魔法了吗
For once I agree with the Prince.
这次我同意王子的话
Well, I told you we're getting along.
就说我们越来越亲近了
What the hell are you doing?
你在搞什么
The locator spell.
施定位咒
This parchment belonged to Pan.
这羊皮纸是潘的
It'll lead us to him.
它能领我们找到他
So it appears we will be venturing into the Dark Jungle after all.
所以我们终究还是得进入黑暗森林吗
You mean the place you told us never to set foot?
就说你说我们绝不能去的地方吗
That's the one.
就是它
Well, Emma, you said you wanted to be the leader.
艾玛 你说你想做我们的首领
Lead.
领路吧
So do you know why you brought me to the island?
你为什么把我带到这岛上来
I thought you were gonna show me the answer.
我以为你会告诉我答案
No, only you know that.
不 只有你知道原因
I've already told you.
我已经跟你说了
No, you haven't. I have no idea.
不 你没有 我不知道
Yes, you do. No.
你知道的 不
You are holding back. I'm not.
你有所隐瞒 我没有
You are. Belle.
你有 贝儿
What is it you're not saying?
你究竟有什么没说
I'm a coward.
我是个懦夫
I'm just like my father.
和我父亲一样
You feel better now, don't you?
讲出来好多了吧
You know why I'm here.
你知道我为什么在这里
You always saw the good in me.
你总能看到我善的一面
I still do.
现在也能
And as much as you deny it,
虽然你一直否认
I think you see it, too.
但我知道你也能看得到
So why am I here? What are you wrestling with?
那我为什么在这里 你在纠结什么
Pan offered me a deal.
潘提出了一个交易
I let him keep Henry, and he allows me to live.
我把亨利给他 他饶我一命
The boy needn't be my undoing.
那孩子不非得成为我的煞星
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表