It's, uh... it's getting colder.
越来越冷了
Look.
看
Come on. Let's get what we came here for.
来吧 我们完成此行之目的
Let's get my father.
把我父亲救活
So, how was Neal?
尼尔怎么样了
It was hard. Henry makes it complicated.
一时挺难接受 因为亨利 情况很复杂
It's not just about me.
不只是为了我
He's hoping Gold can help bring his memories back.
他希望戈登能让亨利恢复记忆
That would be an added bonus to finding him.
那绝对是找到他的额外好处
Would it?
是吗
A couple days ago,
几天前
I would have thought that was true, but now...
我是会这么认为 但是现在
Now what?
现在怎么了
How's he gonna stay in Storybrooke without them?
没有记忆他怎么会留在童话镇
Unless you're not planning to.
除非你不打算留下来
You think you'll go back to New York after we break the curse?
你想在打破诅咒后回到纽约
A week ago, Henry and I were playing video games
一周前 亨利和我在打电脑游戏
and eating fruit roll-ups.
吃水果卷
Now I am chasing after the dark one,
现在我在追踪黑暗者
hoping he can help me find the wicked witch of the west.
希望他能帮我找到西方邪恶女巫
Gold! You all right?
戈登 你还好吗
No. No, no, no, not all right! not all right!
不 不不不 不好 不好
It's... I can't quiet the voices.
我不能让这些声音停下来
We know that you were held captive by the witch.
我们知道你被女巫俘虏了
Do you know where she is?
你知道她在哪吗
Yeah. She's... aah!
知道 她...
There's no room! No room!
没空间了 没空间了
There's too many voices! Too many voices!
太多声音了 太多声音
We got to get him out of here. Look.
我们得带他离开这儿 看
Gold!
戈登
He's getting away!
他要逃跑了
I'll hold it off! Go!
我来拖出它 快去追
Nothing useful here.
这里没什么有用的
Mm. Unfortunately.
太遗憾了
So, none of these contain magical properties?
这里面没有一瓶是魔法物质
Well, a good witch covers her tracks,
一个厉害的女巫会隐藏踪迹
but a better one can uncover them.
但一个更厉害的女巫能找出来
We'll find her. Just be patient.
我们会找到她的 耐心点
You know, I've heard many stories
我听过很多关于
about the great and terrible Evil Queen,
伟大又邪恶的巫后的故事
but from this angle,
但在我现在看来
the "Evil" moniker seems somewhat of an overstatement.
"巫[邪恶]"这个绰号♥看起来有点儿过分了
Bold and audacious, perhaps, but, um...not evil.
你或许勇敢 大胆 但并不邪恶
The name served me well.
那个名字对我有好处
Fear is quite an effective tool.
恐惧是很有效的手段
What about this?
这个呢
Is this magical?
这是魔法药水吗
Not exactly.
不算是
But it is a liquid that can conjure courage,
但这个液体可以变出勇气
give strength,
给予力量
or even act as a love potion of sorts.
甚至可以作为爱情魔药
It's called whiskey,
这叫做威士忌
And, no, it's not magical... Especially the next day.
而且这并不神奇 尤其就第二天的宿醉而言
You want to have a drink? Now?
你现在想喝酒吗
Well, in the last few days, we've survived a curse,
过去的几天里 我们在一个诅咒中存活下来
woken up in an entirely new realm,
在一个全新的国度里醒来
and forgotten a year of our lives.
还失去了一年的记忆
I'd say we've earned it. Wouldn't you?
要我说我们得好好喝一杯 你说呢
You need love.
你需要爱情
You're gonna help me find another soul mate?
你要帮我找另一个情人吗
There he is. The guy with the lion tattoo.
他就在那儿 纹有狮子纹身的那个人
Is something wrong?
出什么事了吗
Regina?
瑞金娜
Gold?
戈登
Emma!
艾玛
Neal, what the hell are you doing here?
尼尔 你在这里干什么
You expect me to stay in bed while you're looking for my dad?
你在找我爸爸 还指望我会乖乖躺在床上吗
Right. I forgot who I was dealing with.
对了 我忘了你的脾气了
You got a bead on him?
你发现他的行踪了吗
David and I just saw him, but he took off again.
戴维和我刚看见他了 但他又逃走了
So it's true... he's alive?
那这是真的 他还活着
Yeah. He is.
是的
How'd he seem?
他看起来怎么样
Uh, I don't know what that witch did to him,
我不知道女巫对他做了什么
but he seems a little crazy.
但他看起来有点疯癫
When I asked him about her,
我问他女巫的事时
it was like he wanted to tell me,
就像是他想告诉我
but he couldn't.
但又不能
Well, he can't be far. Come on.
他跑不了多远 走吧
You want to waste time dragging me back to the hospital?
你想浪费时间把我拖回医院去吗
'cause that's the only way you're gonna get me there.
因为我可不会乖乖回去的
Fine. Let's go.
好吧 我们走
You found it. Thank heavens.
你们找到了 感谢上帝
Now what?
现在做什么
Head to the center of the clearing.
去空地中♥央♥
Under the ice and snow,
冰雪下面
You shall find the entryway to the vault.
就能找到地下室入口
Belle!
贝儿
Yeah, the key must go in the middle.
钥匙应该插在中间
You're sure about this?
你确定这样对吗
I spent 200 years in Rumplestiltskin's library
我在朗普斯金的图书馆里困了两百年
witnessing more dark magic and sorcery
我见过的黑魔法和巫术
than any living creature has ever seen.
比任何人都多
I'm... I'm sorry... how long did you say you were there?
抱歉 你刚说你在那儿待了多少年
200 years... at least.
至少两百年了
He's lying.
他说谎
Rumple built that library for me not long before the curse.
那座图书馆是朗普在诅咒降临前不久为我建造的
It's been there barely 30 years.
图书馆才存在了不到30年
Who are you?!
你到底是谁
Unless you want to spend the rest of eternity under a snowdrift,
要是你不想永远待在冰天雪地里
you better start talking.
就老实交待
I am who I appear to be,
我就是这样的
only it wasn't Rumplestiltskin
只不过不是朗普斯金
who turned me into this wretched form.
把我弄成了这幅惨状
It was the wicked witch of the west.
是西方邪恶女巫
The wicked witch? She told you to lead us here?
邪恶女巫 是她让你带我们来这儿的
She wants you to bring back the dark one
她想复活黑暗者
so she can control him with his dagger.
这样她就可以用那把匕♥首♥控制他
Okay.
好吧
We need to leave this place.
我们得赶紧走
Belle, wait. It means we can bring him back.
贝儿 等等 这么说我们的确可以复活他
Does it matter who got us here?
是谁带我们来的很重要吗
Rumple didn't sacrifice his life for good
朗普牺牲了自己的生命
so he could return to be a slave to evil.
并不是想重生为恶人的奴隶
My father is the king of loopholes.
我父亲是钻空子之王
I'm sure he'll figure out a way to deal with her.
他肯定会有办法对付她的
But what if he can't?
要是他不行呢
Think what she could do if the dark one was under her control.
想想看如果她控制了黑暗者 能做出什么事来
We'll find another way to bring him back.
我们会找到别的方法复活他的
What if there is no other way?
要是没有别的方法了呢
I can't waste any more time. I need to get back.
我不能再浪费时间了 我得继续了
To hell with the cost.
管他有什么代价
That's what your father told himself
你父亲施下诅咒的时候
when he forged the curse
也是这么想的
that condemned countless people to misery.
那个给无数人带来痛苦的诅咒
Don't make the same mistake he made.
不要再犯他的错误
Neal, wait!
尼尔 等等
Rumple?
朗普
So, New York, huh?
纽约啊
I like the pizza.
我喜欢比萨
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表