My love, I am so sorry
亲爱的 我为这谎言
for the terrible trouble that this lie has brought upon you.
给你带来的麻烦而感到抱歉
Gossip means nothing to me.
流言对我毫无意义
I've pledged to marry you, dear Cora,
我承诺要娶你 亲爱的柯拉
And I will keep that pledge as long as I know...
只要我知道我可以相信你
I can trust you.
我就会遵守承诺
There is no baby.
我没有孩子
Only my love for you.
只有我对你的爱
You only love yourself.
你只爱你自己
What is she doing here?
她在这里做什么
Princess Eva is here because she overheard your rendezvous
伊娃公主在这儿是因为她昨天听到了
in the garden yesterday.
你在花♥园♥里的私会
And just as I said,
正如我所说
the miller's daughter is a worthless liar.
这磨坊主的女儿就是个低贱的骗子
You awful child.
你这个坏心眼的孩子
Yes, I was in the garden yesterday.
对 我昨天是在花♥园♥
There was a man roaming the grounds.
有个人在那里闲逛
I feared he might steal something, so I made him leave.
我怕他偷东西 就赶他走了
Whatever else Eva has told you
伊娃跟你说的其他话
is the invention of a jealous brat
都是一个为了嫁给你不择手段的
who would say anything to marry you.
妒忌的孩子编的
Check her pockets.
搜她的口袋
No.
不要
There's nothing left to say.
没什么可说的了
You deserve better than her lies.
你该得到比这种撒谎精更好的人
Leopold!
利奥波德
Don't let me go!
别赶我走
Come, Eva.
来吧 伊娃
Help me break this terrible news to the king.
跟我一起把这可怕的消息告诉国王
Today your heart aches, your highness,
今天你虽受了心伤 殿下
But I promise a more worthy wife
但我保证你会与
will give you the child that you deserve --
更般配的妻子生下一个合适的继承人
One that will be pure.
一个纯洁的孩子
Pure as snow.
如白雪般纯洁
Mary Margaret!
玛丽·玛格丽特
Hold on. I won't let you go.
坚持住 我不会让你死的
What the hell was that?! Cora.
刚才怎么回事 是柯拉
Is she okay?
她还好吗
Mary Margaret, can you hear me?
玛丽·玛格丽特 能听见我说话吗
Cora... not what we thought.
柯拉 不是我们想的那样
She's trying to communicate.
她是想跟我们交流
She was? What'd she say?
是吗 她说什么了
Leopold, my...mother... my mother...
利奥波德 我的母亲
Shh. Mary Margaret, relax.
别说话了 玛丽·玛格丽特 放松
She's not making sense. We need to call a doctor.
她开始说胡话了 我们要叫个医生来
If she knows something that could help us --
如果她知道什么有用的信息
Regina, It's gonna have to wait.
瑞金娜 那你也只能等了
It can't wait!
等不及了
If we want to stop Zelena,
如果我们想要阻止塞琳娜
we have to know what the hell she's doing and why!
我们必须要知道她在做什么和这么做的原因
I can help with half of that.
这点上我倒可以帮忙
What?
什么
She's planning on going back...
她想要穿越时间
back in time.
回到过去
Are you certain?
你确定吗
No one's ever been able to cast a spell to go back in time.
从没有人成功施过穿越到过去的咒语
Well, clearly, she thinks she can succeed.
显然 她觉得她能成功
I mean, brains, courage, a-a resilient heart.
大脑 勇气 一颗强韧的心
Those ingredients are in every time-travel spell
我所找到的所有时空穿越的咒语
I've found.
都需要这些材料
Why go back in time, I mean?
为什么要穿越到过去呢
We have no idea what she's trying to accomplish.
我们不知道她的目的究竟是什么
I do.
我知道
She she didn't... Don't push yourself.
她并不... 别太勉强
She didn't want to give up Zelena.
她并不想要抛弃塞琳娜
She was forced to by -- mm.
她是因为我母亲 伊娃公主
by my mother. Princess Eva...
才被迫抛弃了自己的孩子
She told a secret...
她跟我一样
...just like I did.
说出了一个秘密
Wait. I thought our family were the good guys.
等等 我以为我们家都是好人呢
Life is too messy for it to ever be that simple.
生活太复杂 黑白很难分清
You're saying if it wasn't for Snow's mother,
你的意思是如果不是因为白雪的母亲
Cora would have kept Zelena.
柯拉是不会抛弃塞琳娜的
She would have been tutored by Rumplestiltskin.
她就会成为朗普斯金的学生
All if it weren't for this Princess Eva?
一切都是因为伊娃公主吗
So that means...
那么...
Zelena's going back to kill my mother.
塞琳娜要穿越回去杀了我母亲
You'll have never been born.
你会从未出生
I'm guessing this is where your help ends.
那么你是不打算帮忙了吧
Now, think it through, Ms. Swan.
想清楚 斯旺女士
That means you'll have never been born,
那样一来你也不会出生了
and neither will Henry.
亨利也是
And on this different path,
而且一旦历史被改变
Regina, you may not be, either.
瑞金娜 或许你也不会出生
It's a good thing no one has ever succeeded
幸好之前从没有人成功
with this time-travel nonsense.
穿越时空
The baby.
宝宝
What? That's what's missing.
什么 这就是缺少的元素
That's why none have succeeded.
这就是为什么无人成功
Somehow, some way, our baby is the key.
不知何故 我们的宝宝成了关键
Zelena went to a lot of effort to get close
塞琳娜费尽心思想要接近
to our unborn child. That's what she's after.
我们未出生的孩子 这就是她想要的
What is she going to do to with...?
她要拿孩子做什么
It doesn't matter. She's not gonna get it.
不重要 反正她是不会得到的
We're gonna stop her.
我们会阻止她的
Since our baby's not born,
因为我们的宝宝还未出生
she's stuck,
她无法行动
and we have what we need --
所以我们有我们需要的
time.
时间
Just not very much of it.
只是时间不多了
One more. Big one.
再来一次 使劲点
Push!
用力
Poor babe.
可怜的孩子
Life is cruel and full of betrayal.
生活太残酷 背叛无处不见
That is my only lesson for you.
这是我能给你的唯一的教导了
Now I must give you away...
现在我必须放弃你
to give me...
来换给我
my best chance.
最大的机会
As long as I have you,
要是我留着你
I can never be anything more than a miller's daughter.
我就只能做一个磨坊主的女儿了
Thank you.
谢谢你
For what?
谢我什么
For showing me something I should have seen long ago.
让我看清我早该明白的道理
It's never easy for a man to admit he's wrong...
承认错误向来不是易事
...but I wronged you and hurt us both.
但我误解了你 还伤害了彼此
Those mistakes can't haunt us...
这些错误不会纠缠我们了
Not anymore.
再也不会了
Soon, history will be wiped clean.
很快 历史将会被完全抹去
Until then,
在此之前
a gentleman always makes amends
绅士总会对自己的错误
for his failings.
做出补偿
Sorry, love.
抱歉 亲爱的
Afraid not!
恐怕不行
Never on the first date, eh, dearie?
初次约会不行吗 亲爱的
You just wanted the knife.
你只是想得到这把匕♥首♥
I hope you enjoyed the taste,
希望你享受这感觉
Because you just squandered your only chance to have your son!
你刚刚浪费了找回儿子的唯一机会
My son gave his life
我儿子付出生命的代价
so I could stop you,
让我阻止你
and I can see only one way to honor that sacrifice,
祭奠他的牺牲只有一种方式
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表