Mm. Sand.
其实就是沙子
Trolls aren't exactly known for their cleverness.
巨兽可不太聪明
Come on. We should go.
好了 我们该走了
In case they come back.
以防它们再回来
Wait.
等等
So, you probably want this.
你也许想要这个
Right. The gold.
对 金子
It appears your parents didn't need our help after all.
看来你父母根本不需要我们帮忙
And, um, you can't get married without this.
没有这个你就不能结婚了
I know. Not your style, right?
我知道 你不喜欢这东西 对吧
Well, there's only one way to find out.
试试便知
Yeah. Not me at all.
对 一点不适合我
I'm sure your fiancée will love it.
你未婚妻一定会喜欢它的
It's okay, Swan.
没事的 斯旺
Not everyone gets a chance to watch their parents fall in love.
不是每个人都有机会看到自己父母相爱
Well, wherever you're going, be careful.
不管你要去哪里 小心点
If you need anything --
如果你需要什么
You'll find me?
你会找到我的
Always.
永远
I almost believe that.
我差点要信以为真了
They're heading away from each other?
他们要离开彼此了
No, it's okay.
没事
That's how it happened the first time.
他们第一次就是如此
It took my parents a while to accept their feelings.
他们花了好一阵才明白自己的心意
Must run in the family.
这肯定是家族遗传
Look.
看
We did it.
我们做到了
Do you know what this is?
你知道这是什么吗
This is what happens to people --
这就是人们 或是应该说 巨兽
or in this case, trolls -- who fail me.
辜负了我的下场
Find Snow White.
找到白雪公主
I shall destroy her happiness...
我要毁掉她的幸福
...if it is the last thing I do.
否则我誓不罢休
We did it.
我们做到了
Your parents are together?
你父母走到一起了
They're right back on track. We're ready to go.
他们回归正轨了 我们可以走了
I see. And you brought some luggage.
知道了 你还带了行李啊
Long story.
说来话长
So, how's the portal coming?
隧♥道♥已就绪了吗
Can you open it?
你能打开吗
I cannot.
我不能
Then what are you working on?
那你在捣鼓什么
Oh, this is for me.
这是给我自己的
A forgetting potion.
一剂遗忘药水
I know too much about my future.
我对自己的未来知道的太多了
The only way to protect it is to forget it.
要想让其不出差错 我必须忘掉
Well, what about this wand? You said that could help us.
那魔杖呢 你说过它能帮我们
Oh, that.
这个啊
Well, apparently
看来
only those who used the portal can reopen it.
只有穿越过隧♥道♥的人才能重启它
So unless you can wield magic,
除非你会魔法
I'm afraid you're going nowhere.
不然你是走不掉了
Can you?
你能吗
Thought not.
我就猜到你不行
So you just expect us to stay here?
你就指望我们留在这儿吗
What about protecting your precious future?
你不是要保护你宝贵的未来吗
That's exactly what I'm going to do.
我就是要这么做
He means to kill us, Swan. No.
他要杀了我们 斯旺 不
I mean to put you someplace safe --
我只想把你们送去一个安全的地方
Someplace even I dare not go.
一个连我都不敢涉足的地方
Where I store the magic that is too dark
我在那儿存放了连我都觉得太黑暗
or unpredictable even for me.
或太不可预测的魔法
Rumplestilt--
朗普斯金
No.
不
Oh. Well, at least he did us one favor.
好歹他也干了件好事
I'm devilishly handsome again.
我又恢复英俊帅气的模样了
Wait. Don't touch anything!
不要 什么都别碰
If Rumple's afraid of this stuff,
如果连朗普都害怕这个地方
there's gotta be a reason.
那肯定是有原因的
I'm just trying to figure a way out.
我只是想找个法子逃出去
I don't think there is one.
恐怕是逃不出去的
And what's the point? You heard what he said.
逃出去又有什么意义 你听到他的话了
We can't reopen the portal.
我们无法重启隧♥道♥
But you can.
你可以的
All he said we need is magic.
他说了 我们需要魔法
You're the savior, Swan. You can do it.
你是救世主 斯旺 你能行的
Not anymore. I lost it.
不行了 我的魔法没了
When Zelena died, all of her spells were undone.
可是塞琳娜一死 她的咒语就解除了
Your powers should've been restored.
你的能力就应该恢复了
Believe me, if I could make it work,
相信我 如果我真能施魔法
I would. You think I'm faking it?
我早做了 你觉得我是装的吗
I think not having magic makes it a hell of a lot easier
我认为没有了魔法 你就能轻松地
for you to run back to New York
跑回纽约
and pretend to be somebody else.
带上面具生活
But listen to me, Swan. You're not.
听我说 斯旺 你不能装
It's time to stop running.
别再逃避了
You think I don't know that?
你以为我不知道吗
Yes, I run away. That's how I've always survived.
是的 我一直在逃 我就是这么活下来的
But believe me, I want this to work.
但你要相信我 我希望这能成功
I want to go back.
我想要回去
I want to stop running.
我不想再逃避了
What's changed your mind?
什么改变了你的主意
Watching my mother die.
目睹我母亲死去
Thinking she was dead...
我以为她死了
you saw what happened.
你也看到当时的情景了
I was so relieved when she was okay.
我看见她没事时 真是长舒了一口气
And I hugged her.
我情不自禁地抱住了她
And you know what I saw in her eyes?
你知道我在她眼里看到了什么吗
Nothing.
没有都没有
She didn't know who I was.
她不知道我是谁
I had saved her and lost her, too.
我救了她 又失去了她
And that's what I've been doing to her since I met her.
我们重逢后 我也一直如此对待她
It's got to stop.
必须停止了
When Henry brought me to Storybrooke,
亨利带我去童话镇的时候
he told me I was the savior.
他说我就是救世主
I didn't see what he was really doing.
我不明白他真正的意图
He was not bringing me back to break a curse.
他带我回去 不是要打破诅咒
He was bringing me home.
他是想带我回家
Neal was right.
尼尔是对的
About what?
什么
You don't have a home
只有尝过想家的滋味
until you just miss it.
才算真正拥有了家
And being with my parents the last few days
过去几天里 和我父母相见
but not really being with them?
不相识
I've never missed them more.
我从没像现在这样想念他们
Storybrooke.
童话镇
It's my home.
才是我的家
What?
怎么了
Look down.
低头看
I'd say you've got your magic back.
看来你的魔法回来了
Now, shall we go?
现在我们可以走了吧
Well done, Swan.
干得漂亮 斯旺
You opened it?!
你打开了隧♥道♥
Wait! Let me go!
等等 放我走
My son. What happens when I find him?
我儿子 我找到他以后发生了什么
I thought you wanted to forget!
你不是想要忘记吗
Before I do, I need to know --
忘记之前 我必须知道
does he forgive me? Yes.
他原谅我了吗 是的
Yes. But what?
原谅了 然后呢
What aren't you telling me?
你在瞒着我什么
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表