Previously on "Once Upon a Time"...
《童话镇》前情提要
Who are you? Peter Pan.
你是谁 彼得·潘
This Tinker Bell is not going to save us.
这个小叮当救不了我们的
You know where Pan is. Sure.
你知道潘在哪 是
The arrow barely nicked me.
那支箭只是稍稍划了我一下
You know how long?
你知道还有多久吗
Days. Weeks at most.
几天 最多几周
I don't belong here.
我不属于这里
You were created for a reason, and I can help you find it.
你生来就带着使命 我会帮你弄明白
Papa! no!
爸爸 不
You're not coming back, are you?
你不会回来了 是吗
I must do this to honor Baelfire.
为了比尔菲我一定要这么做
I know how to get to Neverland.
我知道怎么去梦幻岛了
Welcome home, Baelfire.
欢迎回家 比尔菲
Feels like just yesterday
好像就在昨天
I welcomed you to Neverland the first time, Baelfire.
我第一次欢迎你来到梦幻岛 比尔菲
Gotta say, hoped I'd never see you again.
老实说 我真不想再见到你了
Then maybe Pan shouldn't have taken my son.
那潘就不该带走我儿子
Maybe you should've left well enough alone.
也许你不该多管闲事
I'm gonna get him back.
我会把他救回来
You really believe that?
你真♥相♥信吗
You were a lost boy.
你也做过迷失男孩
You know Peter Pan's not be to trifled with.
你知道彼得·潘可不好惹
You know how long he's been searching for
你知道他找了多久
the heart of the truest believer.
最虔诚的信仰者的心
Do you really believe he'll just...
你真觉得他会...
give him up?
将他拱手相让吗
Maybe, if I ask nicely.
也许吧 如果我好言相劝
You may have grown up, Baelfire,
你也许长大了 比尔菲
but it would appear you have grown up stupid.
但你好像变蠢了
I have grown up.
我的确长大了
I don't know if I'm stupid or not,
我不知道自己是不是蠢
but I do know I know how to tie an overhand knot.
但我知道怎么绑反手结
I'm not a boy anymore, Felix.
我不再是男孩了 菲力克斯
I sure as hell ain't lost.
而且肯定没迷失
Bae.
小比
A present.
一件礼物
Something to sharpen your coal with.
给你削木炭用
Where did you get it?
你从哪弄来的
Oh, from a man who no longer needed it.
从一个不再需要它的人手里
You mean taken from a man who couldn't pay you.
你是说从付不起钱的人手里拿的
Bae...
小比
Papa, I told you,
爸爸 我说过了
I don't want any more gifts from the people your terrorize.
别再拿那些被你恐吓的人的东西当礼物给我了
Then what do you want?
那你想要什么
Tell me, son.
告诉我 儿子
What would make you happy?
什么会让你开心
Leaving this place.
离开这地方
I'm tired of staying in this hovel all the time.
我受够了一直待在小屋里
Well, that's easy to fix.
那很容易解决
How about a castle, huh?
住在城♥堡♥里怎么样
I could build you a palace so magnificent
我可以给你建造一座富丽堂皇的宫殿
its shadow would blanket the countryside.
它的阴影能笼罩整个村子
That's not what I mean.
我不是那意思
I wanna go out, have friends,
我想出去 结交朋友
see the world beyond these four walls.
看看外面的世界
Papa, why can't you just trust me to do that?
爸爸 你为什么不能信任我 让我去呢
I do trust you, Bae. It's...
我相信你 小比 我...
It's others that I can't.
我不相信其他人
You see, I have many enemies beyond that door.
我在外面有许多仇敌
And once you leave, any one of them could hurt you.
一旦你离开 他们中哪个人可能会伤害你
You sure that's the only reason?
这真的是唯一的原因吗
Maybe what you're really worried about
也许你真正担心的是
is if I leave, I might never come back.
如果我走了 就永远不会再回来了
No, no. I...
不不 我...
I-I'm worried about your safety.
我担心的是你的安全
This is the best place for you.
这是最适合你待的地方
I don't know what I'd do if I ever lost you.
如果我失去了你 真不知该如何是好
You always felt more comfortable behind a mask.
你总是更喜欢躲在面具后
You were the only one who could ever see past it,
你是唯一一个能看穿
past the mask of the monster.
怪物面具的人
Then why put it back on now?
那现在为什么要戴上它
I need the monster, Belle.
我需要怪物 贝儿
It's the only way I can save him.
只有这样我才能救他
And that's what I've decided. I'm gonna save Henry.
我决定这样做 我要救出亨利
The prophecy states that Henry will be your undoing.
预言说亨利将是你的煞星
To save him, you ensure your own death.
你要救他 就等于是自取灭亡
You don't think I can do it?
你觉得我做不到吗
I think your intentions are good.
我觉得你的初衷是好的
But a lifetime of craven self-interest is a nasty habit
但你一生懦弱自私 这个坏习惯
that you've never been able to break.
你还一直没能打破它
Things are different now.
现在情况不同了
How? What--what's different?
怎么个不同法 有什么不同了
Because I have nothing to live for.
因为我已经生无所恋了
What about me?
那我呢
You're not real.
你不是真的
Just a vision.
只是幻象
But I'm--I'm back in Storybrooke,
但我回到了童话镇
waiting for you.
等着你
You shouldn't be.
你不该这样
When I said good-bye to you, Belle,
当我对你说再见时 贝儿
we both know it was for good.
我们都知道那是永别
Well, maybe I think you'll come back.
也许我觉得你会回来
Even if I did, eventually you'd leave me
就算我会 你终究还是会离开我
because you can see me for what I really am.
因为你能看到真正的我
You think you see a good man,
你觉得自己看到了好人
but in time, you'd see the monster.
但总有一日 你就会看到怪物
My son is dead.
我儿子死了
The only way I can redeem myself
唯一能救赎自己的方法
is by saving his son
就是救出他的儿子
and giving my life.
并献出我的生命
This is where they're keeping Henry.
这是他们关亨利的地方
Pan's compound.
潘的营地
According to, uh...
根据...
Tinker bell.
小叮当
Yes, I know. Still weird to say.
嗯 我知道 说出来还是很怪
"Tink" is fine.
叫"叮当"就行
Not sure that's any better.
没觉得更好
Anyway,
管它呢
she says that there are sentries positioned across the front,
她说正面有哨兵把手
which is why we are gonna come in through the back entrance here.
所以我们要从后面进去
She's gonna talk her way in.
她会先想办法进去
Once she makes sure the coast is clear,
一旦她确定一切安全
then we are going to sneak on in.
我们就偷溜进去
You'll still have to deal with any lost boys once you're inside.
你们进去之后还得对付那些迷失男孩
I think we can handle a few children with pointy sticks.
我们能应付几个拿尖手杖的小屁孩
It's not the sticks you need to worry about.
你们该担心的不是手杖
It's the poison they're dipped in.
而是上面的毒
Dreamshade. Hook warned us.
梦荫 虎克警告过我们
Good. Because one nick, and you'll spend the last of...
很好 一旦划伤 你余下的生命...
Poison sticks equal death. We got it.
毒手杖 我们明白了
Now when can we put this rescue mission into action?
我们什么时候实施救援计划
I'm ready to go,
我准备好了
just as you tell me the exit plan.
只等你们告诉我撤退计划
You do have an escape plan, don't you?
你们有撤退计划吧
It's--it's more of a last-minute trip.
我们上路时比较匆忙
If you don't have a way off this island,
如果你们没有离岛的方法
then none of this matters.
那这都白搭了
We'll figure it out.
我们会解决的
You'll figure it out?
会解决吗
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表