he will be immortal, all powerful.
他将永生不死 所向无敌
And what happens to Henry?
那亨利会怎样
Well, it's a trade.
这是交换
When Pan lives,
潘活下来
Henry will die.
亨利就得死
Ah, it's been a long time since I stepped foot on this shore.
我很久没踏上这块海岸了
What's that?
这是什么
It's a protection spell.
是一道保护咒
Now let's go.
跟我来
It's time.
时候到了
How do we stop Pan?
怎么阻止潘
Pan took Henry to skull rock. But you haven't got much time.
潘带亨利去了骷髅洞 你们时间不多了
Then we stay behind.
那我们留下
Someone needs to be here to guard the lost boys when they wake up.
迷失男孩醒来后 得有人看守
You don't need to stay behind. David's right.
你们不需要留下 戴维说得对
You get him home, tell him we love him.
你们带他回家 告诉他我们爱他
Tell him yourself, when you get back from deadman's peak.
你们从死亡之峰回来后 亲口告诉他吧
Gold can cure you back in Storybrooke.
戈登能在童话镇治好你
We just need to bring some of the water with us.
我们只需要带些泉水
And you--you didn't give up.
你没放弃
Thank you.
谢谢你
Well, apparently, that's the only thanks I need these days.
看来这是我如今唯一的用途了
Tink and I will take care of things here.
我和叮当能应付得了这边
Meet you back at the "Jolly Roger" when you find Henry.
救回亨利后 我们在海盗船上见
Promise me if your father and I don't make it back,
答应我 就算我和你父亲没回去
you get him home.
你也要带他走
We're all going back home.
我们都会回去的
Together.
一起回去
I'm tired.
我累了
We're almost there.
就到了
We can rest all we want after we get the pixie dust,
等我们拿到精灵尘 就能好好休息了
do whatever your heart desires.
想做什么都行
Just wait. You'll see.
待会儿你就知道了
What does it look like?
精灵尘什么样
Oh. It's just like dust.
就和灰尘一样
You never know the power it contains just by looking at it.
单看样子 是看不出它有多强大的
But when you believe in its power, it glows with magic
但你如果相信它的魔力 它就会散发魔光
and becomes something very special indeed.
变成极其珍贵之物
We're here.
我们到了
All I see are trees.
我只看到了树
That's because it's made in the flowers that grow
因为精灵尘只存在于
on the highest of the branches.
最高树枝上的花朵中
Where they're closest to the stars.
因为那里靠星星最近
The flowers bloom at night, soak in the starlight.
夜晚时分 花朵绽放 沐浴星光
That's how the pixie dust gets its magic.
精灵尘就是这样吸收魔力的
I haven't felt this excited in years,
好久没这么兴奋了
since I was a boy about to climb one of those trees in my dreams.
儿时在梦中 我要爬这树时真激动极了
Come on, Rumple. It'll be fun.
来啊 朗普 很有趣的
You wanna fly, you can't be afraid of heights.
想飞就不能恐高
But I don't want to fly.
但我不想飞
You do.
是你想
But you will, son,
你会想的 儿子
once you see how it feels.
只要你体会过飞的感觉
The wind whipping in your hair, the world below you.
风拂过发丝 世界在你身下
Like you've not got a care in the world.
好像忘却了尘世的烦恼
You're all alone.
自♥由♥自在
You're free.
毫无牵绊
Come on, I'll give you a boost.
来 我抬你上去
But what if I fall?
我摔下来怎么办
I promise you won't, hey.
我保证你不会的
Don't make me, papa.
别逼我 爸爸
Please.
求你了
I'm scared.
我好怕
I'm sorry, Rumple.
对不起 朗普
I just get excited.
我只是太兴奋了
Why don't you wait here,
那你在这儿等着
and I'll go get the pixie dust for the both of us, hmm?
我去给我们拿精灵尘 好吗
You promise not to be long?
保证我不会去太久
Aye.
行
I'll be as quick as a whip. Back before you know it.
我很快就下来 就一眨眼功夫
And then you'll see how wonderful Neverland can really be.
然后你就能看到梦幻岛有多美好
I want to fly.
我要飞
Hello?
有人吗
Is someone there?
谁在那儿
Who are you?
你是谁
I am the sole inhabitant of Neverland.
我是梦幻岛上唯一的居民
Then can you tell me what's wrong?
你能告诉我是怎么回事吗
Why can't I fly?
我为什么不能飞
You have to believe.
你必须得相信
I'm trying, but it doesn't work.
我试过了 但是没用
Because you don't belong.
因为你不属于这里
Papa?
爸爸
Papa?
爸爸
Papa!
爸爸
These are Henry's shoes.
是亨利的鞋印
Wendy was right. They're here.
温迪说得对 他们在这里
Are you okay?
你没事吧
I think so.
没事
What was that?
怎么回事
Pan cast a protection spell.
潘施了保护咒
There has to be a way to break it.
肯定有办法打破此咒
Careful with that!
小心啊
Try all you want, but Pan's magic is too powerful.
随你试 但潘的魔法太强大了
At least for you.
至少对你来说
Wha--
什
How did you do that?
你怎么做到的
The spell is designed to keep anyone who casts a shadow from entering.
这个咒语能防止任何有影子的人进入
And you don't have one.
但你却没有影子
You were telling the truth about ripping your shadow off.
你说你把影子割下来了 那是真话
And Pan knows it.
潘也知道
That's why he cast the spell he did.
这就是他施保护咒的原因
This isn't about keeping you out.
不是为了阻止你们进入
It's about drawing me in.
而且为了引我进去
He knows I won't give up the chance
他知道我不会放弃任何机会
to finish what I came here to do.
达成我来此的目的
You really did come here to save Henry.
你真的是来救亨利的
I gave you my trust with that box.
我相信你 把潘多拉魔盒交给了你
Now I need you to give it back.
现在你得还给我
You better come through, Gold.
戈登 你最好成功
Or I'll make whatever Pan has planned for you look like child's play.
不然我会用比潘更狠毒的办法对付你
You understand me?
你明白吗
Well, a simple "Good luck" would've sufficed.
一句简单的"祝你好运"就够了
So what are we supposed to do now?
那我们现在该怎么做
What about the spell my father used to rip off his shadow?
像我父亲那样用咒语分离影子吧
You think if I knew how to do that,
如果我知道那条咒语
I wouldn't have done it already?
我早就做了
The moon.
月亮
The moon?
月亮
The moon is what causes our shadows, right?
是月光照出了我们的影子 对吧
What if there was a way to block it out using magic?
如果可以用魔法遮住它呢
What, you mean like an eclipse?
你是指月蚀吗
Is that even possible?
这可能吗
Maybe. So?
也许吧 你能做到吗
I need help. With magic?
我需要帮助 魔法吗
It requires a lot.
这需要很强大的魔法
I guess we're about to find out
看来我们马上就能知道
how much those lessons I gave you paid off.
我给你上课的成效了
Follow my lead.
跟着我做
This is it.
就是这里
The place where you're going to save magic.
你就要在这里拯救魔法
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表