for one simple, tragic reason--
原因既简单又悲哀
I no longer believe in you.
我再也不信任你了
Do you know what you cost me?
你知道你害我付出了多大代价吗
Your wings.
你的翅膀
Why?
为什么
Why what?
什么为什么
Why did I hand over my heart?
我为什么交出心脏
No! why did you lie?!
不是 你为什么撒谎
Because I've been over it a million times,
因为我想过无数次了
and that spell worked!
那条咒语是有用的
You never went in!
你根本没进去
It's the only explanation.
这是唯一的解释
Why couldn't you just go through that door
你为什么不能走进那扇门
and meet your soul mate?!
去见你的灵魂伴侣
Was being happy such a terrible fate?
幸福难道是种厄运吗
Yes. Yes, it was.
是的 确实如此
You're right. I never went in.
你说得对 我根本没进去
I was afraid.
我害怕了
I didn't...
我没有...
You said I could let go of the anger that was weighing me down.
你说我可以释放拖累着我的怒气
And suddenly it felt like without it,
可我突然觉得没了这怒气
I would just... float away.
我就会...消失无踪了
That anger was all I had.
那股怒气曾是我的一切
What would I be without it?
没有了它我还算什么
Happy.
幸福
Weak.
是软弱
And look what good it did you,
瞧它给你带来的好处
that "strength" you gained,
和你获得的力量
'cause I'm holding your heart in my hand,
因为你的心脏在我手上
and I'm not hearing one reason not to squeeze it into ash.
而且我没有理由不捏碎它
All right, you want a reason? Here you go.
好啊 你想要理由 我给你
You think I was afraid?
你以为我害怕了
You think I did the wrong thing?
你以为我做错了
Well, fairy, right now you're making the same choice.
仙子 现在你也面临着同样的选择
I picked revenge over hope,
我选择了复仇 而非希望
and you're holding the result--
结果是心脏落在你手上
A small, hard...
一颗渺小 冷酷
Dark heart.
黑暗的心脏
If you make the same choice I did,
如果你做出和我一样的选择
then what you're looking at is your own future.
那眼前这一幕将是你的未来
I'm not gonna tell you what to do.
我不会告诉你该怎么做
The choice is yours.
你自己决定
Kill me or...
杀了我或者
Act like the fairy you are.
像个真正的仙子一样
You said I was a terrible fairy.
你曾说我是个烂仙子
Well, then prove me wrong.
那就证明我是错的
Pick hope over anger.
选择希望 摒弃怒火
Choose love and help me get my son back.
选择爱情 帮我夺回我的儿子
You love your son?
你爱你儿子
Very much.
非常爱
With Henry, I finally got something right.
有了亨利 我的人生终于有了美好
Don't you wanna be able to say the same thing?
你不想能说出同样的话吗
It's too late for me.
对我来说已经太迟了
Only if you kill me.
你不杀我 就还有机会
I won't kill you,
我不会杀你
but I won't help you either.
但也不会帮你
Besides, it's probably too late.
况且 你儿子大概回不来了
He's been with him too long.
你儿子与他相处得太久了
Look at the fun they're having.
瞧他们玩得多开心
The thing of this place, Henry,
这地方有个特点 亨利
is that no one ever tells you "No."
不会有人来训斥你
You can do whatever you want.
你可以随心所欲
They never hurt themselves?
他们不会伤着自己吗
All of the time.
当然会
At one point, I had four boys with missing fingers.
有一次 有四个男孩少了手指
Cost of the game. They didn't mind.
这是游戏的代价 他们不介意的
I don't belong here.
我不属于这里
Actually, you do.
事实上 你属于这里
We've been waiting for you a very long time, Henry--
我们等你好久了 亨利
Long before you were even born.
早在你出生之前就在等你
I don't believe that.
我不相信
You should.
你应该信的
This place runs on imagination, on belief.
这地方靠想象和信仰运转
But your world stopped believing.
可你的世界已经没有信仰了
Magic is dying, and you, Henry, need to save it.
魔法危在旦夕 而你得拯救它
In my world, you mean.
你是说在我的时空里吗
In every world.
在每个时空里
You need to bring it back.
你要让魔法重现生机
That's your destiny,
那是你的使命
to return the magic, to be the savior.
拯救魔法 成为救世主
My mom Emma is the savior, not me.
我妈妈才是救世主 我不是
Yeah, she broke some curse, yeah.
是啊 她打破了诅咒
Oh, I know more than you think.
我知道的事 远比你想象的多
But what if breaking the curse
但如果她是救世主
wasn't the thing that made her the savior?
并非因为她打破了咒语呢
What if having you was?
而生下你才是真正原因
Think about it.
好好想想
You're descended from the greatest of light and of dark.
你融合了最纯净和最黑暗的家族的血脉
What, you think it's a coincidence that the spawn of the dark one
你觉得黑暗者的儿子遇见你妈妈
met your mother?
只是巧合吗
You were created for a reason,
你生来就带着使命
and I can help you find it.
我会帮你弄明白
So you think I'm supposed to save magic.
所以你觉得我是要拯救魔法的人
I don't think.
不是觉得
I believe.
是坚信
Remember I, uh, said I had something to show you.
记得吗 我说过有东西要给你看
Here.
就是这个
I've had this for a very long time,
它在我手上已经很久了
Long before you were even thought of.
久到你难以想象
Take a look and you'll know why I'm so sure
看一看 你就知道为什么我如此确定
you're the hero magic has been waiting for.
你就是能拯救魔法的英雄
I don't believe you.
我不相信你
You remind me of your father.
你和你父亲真像
I'll be right here next to the window.
我就守在窗户旁
Robin, behind the table.
罗宾 你躲在桌子后
Neal, you need to be there, under the sill.
尼尔 你就藏那里 窗台底下
You'll come up right under the shadow.
影子一出现 你就从它下方跳出来
It's a good plan.
计划得不错
I know.
我知道
Hood.
罗宾汉
Man, thanks again.
多谢了 伙计
Thank me when your family's back together.
等你们家人团聚了 再谢我也不迟
What?
怎么了
I, you know,
你懂的...
I'm gonna save them. But back together? We'll see.
我会救出他们 但家人团聚就难说了
I thought you said you loved them.
你不是说你很爱他们吗
I do.
是的
We'll see if I can earn it back.
看我能不能赢回他们的心吧
Why wouldn't you?
这话怎么说
'Cause I screwed up the first time.
因为我之前搞砸了
Hopefully, I get another chance.
希望我能有改过的机会
When Emma told me that she loved me, I...
艾玛说她还爱着我时 我...
I waited too long before I felt the same.
我过了太久才告诉她我也还爱她
I won't make that mistake again.
我不会再犯这种错误了
I'm sure she will forgive you.
她一定会原谅你的
I hope so.
但愿如此吧
I learned that lesson the hard way.
这个教训可很惨痛
When you love someone, you don't keep it in.
如果你爱一个人 不要隐藏你的感情
you say it.
要勇敢地说出来
You ready?
准备好了吗
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表