Okay, fine. Everybody stick together.
好了 大家都待在一起
Archimedes, look.
阿基米德 瞧瞧
Merlin, look, I'm a squire!
梅林 瞧 我是个侍从
Oh, uh, very nice, boy.
真不错 小伙子
Yes, indeed.
是的
A fine monkey suit for polishing boots.
制♥服♥配上抛光的靴子
A stooge for that big lug Kay.
那个大笨蛋凯伊的走狗
It's what all the squires wear.
侍从都这么穿
And I thought you were going to amount to something.
我还以为你会有所作为
I thought you had a few brains.
我还以为你会有些脑子
Don't.
别
What?
什么
Don't.
别
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I wasn't talking about the candy bar, Emma.
我说的不是糖果 艾玛
How do you know my name?
你怎么知道我的名字的
I know many things.
我知道很多事
And I'm here to tell you don't do it.
我是来告诉你 别这样做的
I don't understand.
我不明白
Congratulations!
恭喜
When you do something that you're not supposed to do,
你要是做你不该做的事
even if you do it for the right reasons,
就算你有好的理由
bad things will happen, Emma.
也会发生可怕的事 艾玛
Bad things.
可怕的事
One day...
有一天
...you'll have the opportunity
你会有机会
to remove Excalibur from its stone.
从石头里拔出王者之剑
Huh! Watch it, boy!
小心点 孩子
But you mustn't.
但你不该这样做
Leave the sword alone.
别拔剑
You're gonna have a time pullin' it out.
你会很难拔♥出♥来♥的
Better leave it alone.
最好别拔它
But Kay's got to have a sword.
但是凯伊必须有把剑
Is this the place, Lancelot?
是这里吗 兰斯洛特
Have faith, Arthur.
要有信心 亚瑟
Merlin's prophecy was quite clear.
梅林的预言很清楚
This is it.
就是这里
But the prophecy isn't what I'm worried about.
但我担心的不是预言
Someone beat us here.
有人比我们先来了
You're too late.
你太迟了
Sir Kay, do not give in to dark temptation.
凯伊爵士 不要屈服于黑暗的诱惑
That sword is not yours to take.
剑不是你该拔的
Why not?
为什么
Because of some prophecy from some old wizard?
因为某个老巫师的某个预言吗
So I should accept you as my king?
所以我就该接受你当我的国王
No, thank you.
不了 谢谢
I just need to take what I want,
我只要拿走我想要的东西
and then I shall be the greatest king in all the realms.
然后我就会成为普天之下最伟大的国王
Your turn.
该你了
I suppose it is.
我想是的
Where's the rest of it?
剑的剩下部分呢
This is all there is.
就只有这么多
How will you take the throne with half the sword?
你靠半把剑怎么登上王位啊
What will you tell the people?
你要怎么和子民们说啊
Nothing.
什么都别说
All they need know is they now have a king.
他们只需要知道现在我是国王了
In the meantime, we have a new quest to begin.
同时 我们要开始新的远征了
We must make Excalibur whole.
我们必须让王者之剑恢复完整
We must find its other half.
我们必须找到另一半
How could she be so stupid?! Regina!
她怎么会这么蠢 瑞金娜
Well, there had to be another way.
肯定有别的办法
There wasn't.
没有了
That thing was going to kill you.
那东西会杀了你的
She saved your life.
她救了你的命
Don't you think I know that?
你觉得我不知道吗
And now she's the... Dark One.
现在她成了 黑暗者
Now she's a problem -- for all of us.
现在她成了我们所有人的麻烦
She's still good.
她还是好人
I hope so.
我希望如此
It's not like she rode off on a unicorn.
她不是骑着独角兽走的
She got sucked up by a vortex of evil.
而是被邪恶的漩涡吸走了
Where is she? W-where's she gone?
她在哪里 她去哪儿了
It doesn't really matter.
没关系了
Mate, don't.
老兄 别这样
Get out of my way.
别挡道
If we can't find her, I can damn well bring her to me.
如果我们找不到她 我能让她来找我
Dark One, with this dagger, I command thee...
黑暗者 我手持匕♥首♥ 命令你
return!
归来
Dark One, appear!
黑暗者 显形
Put that thing down before you hurt yourself, guyliner.
把那玩意儿放下 免得你伤了自己 眼线男
I thought you knew the dagger's rules.
我还以为你知道匕♥首♥的规矩
With it, I can summon the Dark One
手执匕♥首♥ 我可以将黑暗者
from any corner of the world.
从世界的任何角落召唤出来
Well, there's your answer.
这就是你的答案
She's not in this world.
她不在这个世界里了
Where am I?
我这是在哪儿
Who's there?!
是谁
You're supposed to be in Storybrooke.
你应该在童话镇的
You were in a coma.
你昏迷了
Ah, yes, I am.
没错
Or, uh, rather, uh, he is.
或者说他是
What are you?
那你是什么人
I'm many things.
我无所不是
I'm the voice in your head,
我是你脑海里的声音
the Dark One's powers inside you,
你体内 所有黑暗者体内的
inside all the Dark Ones.
黑暗力量
Rumplestiltskin is but one of many.
朗普斯金只是众多黑暗者之一
Perhaps I can be another. How about Gorgon the Invincible?
也许我可以换个形象 无敌戈耳工怎么样
Gold! Stop!
戈登 停下
Yes, probably easier this way.
对 这样也许更简单
Now, are you ready to begin?
你准备好开始了吗
Begin what?
开始什么t
Well, learning to be the Dark One, of course.
当然是学习怎么成为黑暗者了
Think of me as your guide,
你就把我当成是你的向导
but only till you've learned to embrace your powers.
直到你学会接受你的能力为止
I will never embrace the darkness.
我永远也不会接受黑暗力量的
Ah, they all say that!
他们都是这么说的
Everyone who sips from this well enjoys the taste too much.
每一位喝过这井水的人都甘之如饴
The only way to stop is to be stopped.
停下来的唯一方法就是被别人所阻止
This is the fate of all Dark Ones.
这就是所有黑暗者的宿命
You can't just walk away from it.
你是无法逃脱的
I'm in the Enchanted Forest now,
我现在身处魔法森林
which means Merlin can't be far from here,
也就是说梅林离此不远了
and the apprentice told me he can destroy the darkness,
学徒告诉我他能够摧毁黑暗力量
so I'm going to find him.
所以我要去找他
Merlin? Oh, you're better off with me.
找梅林吗 你还是跟我在一起更好
No, I'll never be like all of you!
不 我绝不会像你们一样的
I'll never hurt the people I love --
我绝不会伤害我所爱的人...
the people who love me.
还有爱我的人
Apprentice, that monstrosity took Emma.
学徒 那个怪物把艾玛带走了
Where did they go?
他们去哪里了
She is now where all darkness is born --
她现在身处所有黑暗力量的诞生地
in your realm.
在你的国度里
Well, take us there.
那带我们去吧
I am too weak now.
我现在太虚弱了
But this...
但是这个...
...will help.
可以帮助你们
It is a gift from the sorcerer, from Merlin
这是我成为魔法师梅林的学徒时
on the day I became his apprentice.
他送给我的礼物
In it is all the light magic.
所有的光明魔法都在里面
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表