Well, I'm flattered, but uninterested.
不胜荣幸 但不感兴趣
Not like that.
不是要跟你生
I spent all morning talking to adoption agencies.
我一上午都在咨♥询♥领养机构
The wait-lists are over two years long.
候选名单都排到两年后了
But you, Gold,
但你 戈登
you know how to cut through red tape.
你知道如何打破陈规
And if anyone can work the system
如果说谁能钻政策的空子
and find me a baby, it's you.
帮我领养个孩子 那就是你了
You wish to adopt?
你想领养吗
Well, don't look so surprised.
这有什么稀奇的
Oh, I'm not.
不稀奇
I'm sure you'll make a...
你肯定能成为
well, a mother of some sort.
一位特别的母亲
Can you help me?
你到底能不能帮忙
Of course I can.
当然可以
But a word of caution--
但听我一言
Ask yourself, is this something you're ready for?
问问你自己 你准备好领养孩子了吗
It's something I need.
我需要个孩子
Well, that may not be the same thing.
这恐怕不是一♥码♥事
I'll get you a child.
我会帮你弄到孩子
But whether or not that's helping you,
但这孩子能否让你好过点
remains to be seen.
我们拭目以待
When you become a parent, you must put your child first.
为人父母 一切要以孩子为先
No matter what.
无论发生什么
This preservation spell
这保护咒
can keep him in this condition for a while longer.
能让他保持这个状态更久一点
Buy us time to get to Pan.
为我们找到潘争取时间
You were a lost boy. Any idea where he went?
你也曾是迷失男孩 知道他会去哪吗
Well, I-I mean, I know where he lived,
我知道他住哪里
where--his compound.
他的营地
Well, that's idiotic. We all know that.
废话 这我们都知道
You think he's stupid enough to go back?
你觉得他会蠢到回去那里吗
You're useless. Okay, enough.
你真没用 够了
Don't tell me what's enough.
别跟我说什么够了
My son is dying!
我儿子要死了
Our son.
是我们的儿子
So yes, I know how you feel.
所以我懂你的感受
You have no idea what I feel.
你根本不懂我的感受
You have your parents. You have this...
你有父母 有这个...
person,
人
a pirate who pines for you.
还有个海盗为你着迷
You have everything, and yet you claim to know what I feel?
你什么都有 还说什么懂我的感受
All I have is Henry,
我只有亨利
and I am not about to lose him, because he is everything.
我不能失去他 因为他是我的全部
You're right.
你说得没错
I don't know what you feel.
我不懂你的感受
So what do you wanna do?
那你想干什么
You wanna the run the show? Run it.
你想控制一切 来啊
How do we save Henry?
我们怎么救亨利
I don't know.
我不知道
Even if we can find Pan, he was powerful before.
就算找到了潘 他之前就很强大
With Henry's heart,
有了亨利的心
I-I don't know if we can hurt him.
我们怕是奈何不了他
Yes, we can.
当然可以
Look.
你们看
You nicked him.
你伤到他了
If he can bleed, we can hurt him.
他能流血 我们就能伤他
And if we can hurt him, we can kill him.
能伤他就能杀他
And we will.
一定要杀了他
Gold is in a box?
戈登在盒子里吗
Then David can never leave the island.
那戴维就没法离开梦幻岛了
Mary Margaret, that doesn't matter.
玛丽·玛格丽特 这不重要
I've already made peace with that.
我已经想通了
What matters is Henry.
重要的是救活亨利
How much time do we have?
我们有多少时间
Maybe an hour before the preservation spell wears off.
保护咒也许能撑一小时吧
If he's airborne, he could be anywhere on the island.
如果他会飞 就可能在岛上任何一个角落
An hour isn't much time. I suggest we get started looking.
一小时可不长 我们马上开始找吧
Where is he?
他在哪里
Gone.
走了
There's nothing you can do. He's already won.
现在为时已晚 他赢了
Pan never fails.
潘绝不会失败
You won't talk?
你不肯说是吗
How 'bout I make you talk?
那我只好逼你说了
Regina, wait.
瑞金娜 等等
There's no time!
没时间了
I don't think torture is our best move here.
我认为严刑拷问不是上策
Look at these kids. They've been to hell and back.
瞧瞧这些孩子 他们都饱受过折磨
We need to try something else.
我们得想点别的办法
Yeah, we tried the cute and cuddly.
我们试过好言相待
They don't respond to reason.
他们不跟人讲道理
What else do you have to offer?
你还有什么提议
What every kid wants.
每个孩子最想要的
A mother.
是妈妈
You have news?
有什么消息吗
Yes. Fate may be on your side.
有 看来命运是垂青你的
This morning I, uh, spoke with an agency
今天早上 我联♥系♥到了一家机构
who had placed a baby boy from Phoenix
他们把一个凤♥凰♥城的小男孩
with a family nearby in Boston.
送到了离这儿不远的波士顿一户人家手里
With a family? How is that fate?
已经有人领养了吗 那你还说"垂青"我
Because at the last minute, the adoption fell through.
因为到了最后 领养未能达成
It happens.
这种事时有发生
So the baby still needs a home.
那这个婴儿还需要一个家喽
Indeed.
没错
As I said, fate appears to be on your side.
如我所说 看来命运是垂青你的
The agency is in Boston.
领养机构在波士顿
Well, Ms. Mills,
米尔斯女士
your application is almost too good to be true.
你的申请好得令人难以置信
I mean, your references are impeccable.
你的推荐信无可挑剔
And this town you live in-- Storybrooke--
而且你所居住的这个童话镇
You're the mayor?
你是那儿的镇长
Third term. All unopposed.
第三届了 全票通过的
Never heard of Storybrooke.
没听说过童话镇啊
Oh, it's a... hidden gem.
那里是个世外桃源
Peaceful, perfect for children.
很安宁 很适合孩子生长
It's like a fairy tale.
就像童话故事一般
You should come visit sometime.
你有时间该去瞧瞧
I get two weeks off a year.
我每年只有两周的假期
And all due respect, Sandals has an inclusive buffet.
恕我直言 山多士的自助餐百味俱全
You got that in Storybrooke?
这童话镇也有吗
I'm afraid not.
还没有
Anyway,
总而言之
I've explained your rights and responsibilities,
我已经和你解释过你的权利和责任
but there's one item I'd like to go over in detail.
但还有一项我还要具体说明一下
This is a closed adoption,
这是保密收养
which means you'll never be able to contact
也就是说你永远不能
your child's birth parents.
联♥系♥你孩子的亲生父母
It's a complete information blackout-- parents' names,
信息是完全封锁的 包括父母的姓名
ethnicity, genealogical records.
种族 家谱记录
You won't have access to any of it.
你不会得到任何有关的信息
I'm concerned with my child's future,
我只关心我孩子的未来
not his past.
不关心他的过去
Well, then congratulations. You ready to meet your son?
那么恭喜你 准备好见你儿子了吗
Yes!
准备好了
Well, hello there.
你好啊
It was fate, wasn't it?
这还真是命运啊
Henry.
亨利
Henry, huh?
亨利吗
You don't meet a lot of Henrys nowadays.
现在很少有人给孩子起名叫亨利了
Very old world.
很古风啊
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表