Yeah. Let's end this.
是的 我们去做个了结吧
Are you keeping up on current events?
你在关注时事吗
No, I-I'm looking at the classifieds.
不 我在看分类广♥告♥
Oh? A little young for a job, aren't you?
你现在找工作有点早吧
I'm actually looking at apartments.
我在找公♥寓♥
Mary Margaret's place will be crowded after the baby,
孩子出生后 玛丽·玛格丽特那里会很挤
and I'll be back and forth from Regina's.
我会时不时去瑞金娜家住
But Emma, she -- - she can't sleep in her car.
但是艾玛 她不能睡在她的车里
No, not comfortably.
是啊 不舒服
It's really good to see you, Henry.
很高兴能见到你 亨利
I missed you.
我很想你
Me, too.
我也是
Maybe a place by the water with a view.
或许该找一个海景房♥
You know, have you spoken to Emma about this,
你跟艾玛谈过这些吗
about staying in Storybrooke?
待在童话镇的事
Well, what's to talk about?
有什么好谈的
We're...home.
我们回家了
I never should have brought Henry back to Storybrooke.
我就不该带亨利回童话镇
You did what you thought was right.
你做了你认为是正确的事
I did what you manipulated me into.
那都是你的诡计
Your parents needed you, Swan. The town needed you.
你父母需要你 斯旺 这个镇需要你
Henry also needed me.
亨利也需要我
We were happy in New York.
我们在纽约很快乐
Once I'm done melting this witch,
我消灭这个女巫后
I'd like us to be happy again.
我希望我们能重新快乐起来
You know, as content as you were in that city, it wasn't real.
不管你在城里过得多惬意 那都不是真的
It was real for me, for him.
对我 对他来说都是真的
Everything that happened happened.
发生的一切都是真的
Minus all the things you'd forgotten.
但你们失去了很多记忆
Part of you is not the real you,
你们并不完全是真实的自己
and, like it or not, a big part of you and Henry
不管你怎么想 你和亨利很大的一部分
belongs in this town.
属于这个小镇
Yeah, the part of us that's always in danger.
而我们的这一部分总处于危险中
We're leaving.
我们要离开
What does the boy think?
亨利怎么想的
He's a kid.
他只是个孩子
He wants chocolate milk in his cereal.
只想在麦片粥里加巧克力牛奶
I'm his mother. I know what's best for him.
我是他妈妈 我知道怎样对他最好
What's best for him... or for you?
对他最好 还是对你最好
Excuse me?
你说什么
You've taken care of the boy quite well here.
你在这里也把他照顾得很好
You can talk about danger, all you like,
随你怎么说这里危险
but it isn't that.
但却不是因为这个
So, tell me, what is it?
告诉我 到底怎么了
Why are you so scared of staying?
你为什么这么害怕留下
I think it's because you can see a future here,
我认为是因为你觉得自己能留下
a happy one.
幸福地生活
Let me guess -- with you?
我猜猜 和你在一起吗
You two are so adorable.
你俩真是太有爱了
But instead of looking for each other,
但与其寻找彼此
maybe you should be focused on me.
也许你们该把精力集中在我身上
Although, without magic,
但没有魔法
that could prove to be a challenge.
你或许要比较难办了
The next time you try to take my power, why don't you try
下次你再想夺走我的麻烦 不如试试
enchanting the lips of someone I'll actually kiss?
诅咒我真想吻的人的双唇
See, Emma, you've got a decision to make.
艾玛 你得做出选择
You can keep your magic, which makes you both so sad,
保留你的魔法 让你俩都难过
or you can save the man that you can't wait to run away from.
或者去救那个你迫不及待想要逃离的人
Rumple.
朗普
Hook!
虎克
Choose wisely.
要慎重选择
Try all you like.
随你怎么使劲
You can't free him.
你拽不动他的
What is this place?
这是什么地方
The heart of Oz.
奥兹王国的心脏
These are my sister witches from the north and the east.
她们是我的女巫姐妹 分别来自北方和东方
Each represents a special part of magic --
每个人都代表着特定的一部分魔法
Love, wisdom, and courage.
爱 智慧和勇气
Together, our abilities are far more powerful
我们结合起来的法力比
than they could ever be on our own.
单独时强大很多
We can do things that no one else can.
我们能做别人无法做到的事
Like travel through time?
比如穿越时空
That's not why we brought you here.
这不是我们带你来的原因
But you said you wanted to help me.
可你说过你想帮我
If you can't change my past, then --
如果你不能改变我的过去 那...
I brought you here to change your future.
我带你来是要改变你的未来
This seat has been empty for some time.
这个位置虚席以待有段时间了
We'd like you to fill it.
我们希望你加入
What does the west represent?
西方代表什么
The most elusive of elements -- innocence.
最难捉摸的元素 纯真
Well, then, I'm the last person that you should consider.
那我就是你最不该考虑的人选
I mean, look at me.
看看我
I'm wicked.
我很邪恶
But you don't have to be.
但你不非得邪恶
Innocence reclaimed can be just as powerful as innocence born.
重获的纯真可以如最初的纯真一般强大
You simply have to choose to be good.
你只需选择做好人
Well, that's easy for you to say.
你说得倒轻松
Good is part of your name.
你的名号♥里都有个"好"字
Glinda, aren't you going to tell her?
格林达 你不打算告诉她吗
Tell me what?
告诉我什么
I didn't want to say anything unless I had to.
不到万非得以 我不想说的
I wanted to let you shape your own destiny.
我想让你决定你自己的命运
What could you possibly know about my destiny?
你怎么可能知道我的命运
Glinda's the keeper of the Book of Records.
格林达是《奥兹史册》的看守人
It chronicles the past, present, and future of Oz.
史册里记载了奥兹的过去 现在和未来
The book foretells of a powerful sorceress
史册预言了一位强大的女巫
who will join our Sisterhood as a protector of Oz.
会加入我们的女巫姐妹团 成为奥兹守护者
And you think that that's me?
你认为这人是我吗
The book says that this sorceress from the west
史册上说这位来自西方的女巫
will come to this land by cyclone.
会被龙♥卷♥风♥带到这片土地
I was brought here by a cyclone.
我确实是被龙♥卷♥风♥带过来的
That's right.
这就对了
We've been looking for you for a long time, Zelena.
我们找了你好久 塞琳娜
You've always been meant for more.
你一直注定成就不凡
I know you don't think so, but you can do this.
我知道你不这么认为 但你能胜任的
You just have to let go of your past.
只要你放开过去
Hook. Hook!
虎克 虎克
Hook, wake up! Killian!
虎克 醒醒 基利安
Killian, come back to me.
基利安 回来
Oh, god.
天呐
Son of a bitch.
该死的
Hook. Come back to me.
虎克 醒醒
Swan?
斯旺
What did you do?
你做了什么
What did you do?
你做了什么
Sorry, sis. But I'm over you.
抱歉 妹妹 我不纠结于你了
That was lovely, Zelena.
太好了 塞琳娜
I'm impressed.
我很赞叹
I knew you would make the right choice.
我就知道你会做出正确的选择
What's that?
这是什么
A very special pendant.
一块特别的坠饰
Each of the witches - in the sisterhood wears one.
每个女巫姐妹团的成员都有一条
Guard it with your life
用生命保护它
Because, in many ways, it now is your life.
因为从很多方面说 它就是你的生命
You were born with great power, Zelena.
你生来就有强大力量 塞琳娜
And now -- - now this pendant will harness,
如今 这件首饰会控制
protect, and grow that power -- all of it.
保护 并增强你的力量 所有力量
Will it make me stronger?
它会让我更强
Than you could possibly imagine.
强到你无法想象
However, the price is, without it, you are powerless.
然而代价是 没有它 你会失去法力
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表