No one comes and goes from this place unless he allows it.
除非他允许 没人能进出小岛
This is a waste of time.
这是浪费时间
Hey, when it comes to family, we always find a way.
如果涉及家人 我们总有办法的
You don't get it.
你不明白
Here. Let me show you something.
来 我给你看个东西
You know what this is?
知道这是什么吗
Yes, a watch.
知道 一只表
I got it from the people who brought your son here for Pan.
我从把你儿子带给潘的人那儿拿的
Greg and Tamara? Where are they? Why'd they give you that?
格雷格和塔玛拉 他们在哪 为什么给你这个
I got it off the girl's body.
我从那女人的尸体上拿的
Spent half the night cleaning the blood off it.
花了大半晚洗掉上面的血迹
And the other guy...
而另一人...
Well, there wasn't enough left of him to find anything useful.
已经所剩无几 根本下不去手了
This is what Pan does to people he employs.
潘对他雇的人都这样
What do you think he's gonna do to you?
你们觉得他会怎么对你们
I'm not sticking my neck on Pan's chopping block
没有逃离小岛的方法
without a way off this island.
我不会去送死的
When you figure that out, you know where I live.
你们想好了再来找我
Where the hell is she going?
她去哪
I'll get her, bring her back.
我去抓她回来
Don't. She's right.
别 她说得对
If there's one thing I've learned,
有一件事我知道
You never break in somewhere unless you know the way out.
除非知道出路 否则别贸然乱闯
And where'd you get that, in bail bondsperson school?
在哪学的 保释金追讨人学校吗
Neal taught me that.
尼尔教我的
What about you, hook? You got off this island before.
虎克 你怎么想 你逃出去过
Yes, aboard my ship,
对 我乘船离开的
which would require some form of magic to create a portal,
但那需要用魔法创造一个传送门
which...
而那...
I got from pan
是潘给我的
in a deal I don't think he's ready to repeat.
我们做了笔交易 这次怕是行不通了
So no one's ever left the island without pan's permission.
就是说从没人未经潘的同意就离开
One man.
有一个人
Her partner in crime Neal.
她的同伙尼尔
How?
怎么逃的
Maybe we can find out.
也许我们可以查明白
Stop by order of Pan!
潘的命令 站住
I don't take orders.
我从不听命于人
Bae?
小比
You're not real.
你不是真的
You're dead.
你死了
What? Of course I'm real. What the hell's going on?
什么 我当然是真的 怎么回事
You're a vision, just like Belle.
你和贝儿一样都是幻象
No. No, hey.
不 不是
Listen to me. It's me.
听我说 是我
I was shot. Okay?
我是中枪了
But I survived. See?
但我活下来 看到了吗
I'm alive. My son is dead!
我还活着 我儿子死了
You're just here to remind me of my failure!
你只是在提醒我 我犯的错
That's not why I'm here.
那不是我来的原因
My weakness. Put the spear down.
我的软肋 把长矛放下
You're here to question my resolve.
你是来质疑我的决心
But you won't succeed.
但你不会成功的
I will sacrifice my life for Henry.
我会为亨利献出生命
And nothing will stand in my way!
什么也阻挡不了我
Please, papa.
拜托 爸爸
Bae?
小比
Is that really you?
真的是你吗
Yeah.
是的
I thought I'd lost you forever.
我以为我永远失去你了
I was thinking...
我在想...
only a king should live in a castle.
只有国王才能住在城♥堡♥里
So why don't you try this on for size?
所以你来试试这个吧
Bae?
小比
All right, now listen.
大家听好了
We'll start organizing search parties right away.
我们马上开始组织搜索队
You think you can hide him from me?
你们认为能把他藏起来吗
Where is he?
他在哪里
Where's my son?!
我儿子在哪
He's not here, dark one. I swear!
黑暗者 他不在这儿 我发誓
Don't lie to me!
不要骗我
Magic has led me to this rathole of a town!
魔法把我带到这个小破镇上
His trail ends here, in Hamelin.
他的踪迹到哈梅林为止
I know you're hiding him from me.
我知道你们把他藏起来了
No. No, we're not.
不 我们没有
Many of our children went missing last night,
昨晚我们很多孩子都不见了
lured from their beds by some unholy music.
被邪恶的音乐吸引下床
What kind of music?
什么样的音乐
From the piper. Only the children could hear it.
风笛声 只有孩子才听得到
Some of them tried telling their parents,
有些孩子告诉了父母
but no one believed them.
可却没人相信他们
They were sent back to bed.
只让他们回床上去
And this morning, they were gone.
然后今天早上 他们都不见了
And who was playing it?
是谁吹奏的
No one saw his face.
没人见到他的样貌
O-only a figure
只看到一个人
hidden by a pied cloak of multicolor patches,
披着一件彩色补丁的花斗篷
leading the children from their homes and into the forest.
把孩子引出家门 领进森林里
Don't you see? It...
您还不明白吗
it has to be the same man that has taken your son.
带走您儿子的肯定也是他
Then whoever this pied piper is,
不管这个花衣风笛手是谁
he's about to play his late note.
他就要吹奏临终遗音了
How is it possible?
这怎么可能呢
It's kind of a long story. Let's just say that
说来话长了 这么说吧
the debt Robin Hood owes you has been paid.
罗宾汉欠你的人情还清了
You were back in our land?
你回到我们的世界了
Yeah, but I made it here.
是的 但我来到了这儿
The only thing that matters now is
现在唯一重要的就是
that I help Emma save Henry.
帮艾玛救出亨利
Where is she?
她在哪
I left her and the rest of them aboard Hook's ship.
我把他们留在虎克的船上了
As noble as their intentions may be,
他们的目标虽然高尚
they don't have the stomach to do what needs to be done.
却下不去狠手做该做的事
Like what you did to these boys?
比如你对这些孩子做的事吗
They're not, uh...
他们没...
No, they're just sleeping.
没死 只是睡着了
For now.
暂时的
Let's leave it that way, okay?
这样就好了
You don't have the stomach either.
你也下不去手
I'll do what needs to be done.
该做的我会做
But killing lost boys? We don't have to do that.
但杀掉迷失男孩 这没必要
We shall see.
走着瞧吧
So I take it you have a plan?
那么你是有计划了吗
The whole "sacrifice your life" thing was just you being dramatic.
什么"献出生命"就是在夸张吧
Well, it's the only way.
这是唯一的办法
Pan's too powerful.
潘太强大了
You can only beat him if you're willing to die,
只有你甘愿牺牲才能打败他
which I am.
我就愿意
What if I told you there was another way?
假如我告诉你还有别的办法呢
So what exactly is your plan?
那你的办法到底是什么
You know how if you hold a shell up to your ear
你知道如果你把海螺放在耳朵边
you can hear the ocean?
能听到海的声音吗
Certain shells,
用有些海螺
the ocean can hear you.
能让大海听到你
Why would we need the ocean to hear us?
我们为什么要大海听到我们
What have you done?
你干了什么
Give me the spear.
给我长矛
A squid?
乌贼
That's right.
没错
I believe you know how to extract ink from one of these bad boys.
你知道怎么从这东西身上提取墨汁吧
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表