Go away.
走开
It's your heart, isn't it?
这是你的心 是不是
I'm not having this conversation with you.
我不想跟你谈这件事
I know you miss Henry.
我知道你很想念亨利
Not as much as I did when that was still beating in my chest.
没这玩意在我胸腔里跳动 就不那么想他了
But, Regina, this isn't the answer.
瑞金娜 这样是不行的
No matter how much pain you may feel,
不管你多么痛苦
you can't just bury it in the woods.
你不能就这样把心埋在森林里
Watch me.
看着吧
You won't feel better.
这样你也不会好受些的
You won't feel anything.
你会什么都感觉不到的
That's the point.
就是要这样
I can't keep walking around,
我不能活在世上
knowing that I'll never see Henry,
想着我将永远也见不到亨利了
that he doesn't even remember who I am.
他甚至都不记得我是谁
I know exactly how you're feeling.
我完全明白你的感受
I just said goodbye to my daughter for the second time --
我也刚刚离开了我的女儿 又一次
Henry, too.
还有亨利
But I promise you... it will get better with that.
但我向你保证 有心在 都会好起来的
Right now it might be causing you pain,
现在它可能让你感到痛苦
but I promise you,
但我向你保证
it will let you feel something else soon enough.
很快 它就会让你有别的感觉了
What's that?
什么感觉
The one thing Henry always wanted you to find...
亨利一直想让你找到的东西...
happiness.
快乐
I can't be happy without him.
没有他我无法快乐
Find a way...
那就想办法
for Henry.
就当为了亨利
Now...let's get back to our castle.
好了 我们回城♥堡♥去吧
Did you hear that?
你听到了吗
There was something there, in that bush.
有东西在灌木丛里
There's nothing here, unless it flew away.
什么也没有 除非它飞走了
It did!
它的确飞走了
We need to find cover.
我们得寻找掩护
No.
不
I don't run from monsters. They run from me.
我才不逃避怪物 它们应该怕我
Regina! oh!
瑞金娜
Regina!
瑞金娜
It's too fast!
它太快了
Well, I'm open to suggestions.
你有什么主意 我洗耳恭听
Get down!
趴下
My lady.
女士
You're injured.
你受伤了
It's "your majesty,"
是"陛下"
and I'm fine.
我没事
A simple "thank you" would suffice.
说句"谢谢"就行了
We didn't ask for your help.
我们又没求你帮忙
Well, I'm grateful for the assistance.
我很感激你的帮助
Robin -- Robin of Locksley,
我是罗宾 洛克斯利的罗宾
And these are a few of my merry men.
这些是我的几个绿林好汉
Snow White.
我是白雪公主
At last we meet.
终于见到你了
You know, there was a time
有一段时间
when our faces graced "wanted" posters side-by-side.
画着我们俩的通缉令并排贴在一起
If you're really Snow White, why are you with her?
如果你真是白雪公主 怎么会和她在一起
"Her"?
"她"
Show some respect...
放尊重点
or at least some restraint at the buffet.
至少吃饭的时候控制着点
You'll have to excuse little John,
请原谅小约翰
but before you cursed this land,
在你诅咒这片土地之前
we spent many a day running from your black knights.
我们很长时间都在躲避你的黑骑士
Well, I'm sure you deserved it.
那你肯定是活该
What the hell was that thing?
那是什么东西
I have no idea.
我也不知道
We've never encountered the likes of it before.
我们从没碰到过那种东西
Come on. This way.
走吧 这边
We need to warn the others.
我们得通知其他人
You want to talk to me about Walsh, don't you?
你想跟我谈沃什的事 是不是
Why would you say that?
为什么这么说
You bought me candy at the drugstore.
你在商店给我买♥♥了糖果
Okay. Maybe you're right.
好吧 或许你猜对了
I have been thinking about him.
我一直在想他
Maybe what happened in my past with your birth father
或许过去我和你生父的事
has kept me from living my life now.
让我现在不能好好享受生活
And maybe it's time for me to start looking forward --
或许是时候开始向前看了
that we start looking forward.
我们开始向前看
So, does that mean you're gonna marry him?
你的意思是要嫁给他吗
So that's a "yes." How are you gonna tell him?
看来是了 你要怎么告诉他
Wait. Wait. First, I didn't say that I --
等等 首先 我没说我...
You could tell him at dinner tonight.
你可以今晚吃饭的时候告诉他
We're not having dinner.
我们不一起吃饭啊
I might have sent him a text from your phone this morning.
我今早用你的手♥机♥给他发了条短♥信♥
He's coming over at 8:00.
他八点过来
And I arranged to sleep over at Avery's
我去艾弗里家睡
so the two of you could be alone.
这样你们两个就可以独处了
It's okay, mom.
妈 没事
If your gut's telling you to marry him, trust it.
如果直觉告诉你嫁给她 那就相信你的直觉
Crap. I forgot to pick something up.
糟糕 我落东西了
Here.
给
Take this.
拿好
Go see if you can beat level 24.
看看你能不能打到24级
I'll meet you up there.
我们楼上见
See ya.
再见
See ya.
再见
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Ah, Swan.
斯旺
I knew you wouldn't let me rot in that cage.
我知道你不会让我在牢里发霉的
I've been in my fair share of brigs,
监狱我进过不少
but none as barbaric as that.
但从没见过这么野蛮的
They force-fed me something called "bologna."
他们逼我吃大腊肠
What the hell are these?
这究竟是什么
We never lived in a town called storybrooke.
我们从没在什么童话镇生活过
We never took a flight from Boston to New York.
我们从没坐过波士顿到纽约的飞机
We never did any of this.
我们从没做过这些事
So you believe me, then?
那你相信我了吗
I don't know. You could have photoshopped these pictures --
不知道 你可能PS过这些照片
"photoshopped"? Faked.
PS是什么 造假
If you think these are forgeries,
如果你觉得这些是伪造的
then why'd you spring me from the brig?
那为什么把我从监狱里救出来
Because as much as you deny it,
因为你嘴上虽不承认
deep down, you know something's wrong.
心里却觉得不对劲
Deep down, you know I'm right.
你心里明白我没错
It's not possible.
这不可能
How could I forget all of this?
我怎么会全忘了呢
I promise you there's an explanation.
我保证会给你个解释
Not one that makes sense.
可你的解释太荒谬了
If you drink this, it will.
喝下它你就会明白了
If -- if what you're saying is true...
如果 如果你说的是真的...
...I'd have to give up my life here.
那我就得放弃这里的生活
It's all based on lies.
这些都源自谎言
It's real... and it's pretty good.
这很真实...也很棒
I have Henry, a job, a guy I love.
我有亨利 有工作 我爱的人
Perhaps there's a man that you love in the life that you've lost.
或许你失去的记忆里也有你爱的人
Regardless, if you want to find the truth, drink up.
不管怎样 如果你想知道真♥相♥ 喝掉它
Do you really want to live a life of lies?
你真想生活在谎言中吗
You know this isn't right.
你知道这是错的
Trust your gut, Swan.
相信你的直觉 斯旺
It will tell you what to do.
直觉会告诉你怎么办
Henry always said that.
亨利也这么说
Then, if you won't listen to me, then listen to your boy.
如果你不愿听我的 那就相信你儿子
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表