Previously on "Once upon a time"...
《童话镇》前情提要
What happened?
怎么回事
A protection spell.
有道保护咒
Undo it.
解除吧
Someone hijacked it. Who?
有人控制了咒语 谁
Who's in there?
谁在里面
The queen may be evil...
王后或许很坏
But I'm wicked.
但我很邪恶
And wicked always wins.
邪恶总会赢
Look at all her things.
瞧瞧她的东西
Onyx, black pearl...
缟玛瑙 黑珍珠
diamond.
钻石
A family could live off what this is worth.
这些东西能养活一家人
She just left it all behind.
她就这样留下了一切
Such pretty things...
多美的东西啊
All wasted on her.
都浪费在她身上了
Now, this could work.
我穿这件能好看
Now, that's how you wear a dress.
裙子就该这么穿
I know I look lovely.
我知道我看起来很漂亮
Now go find the Evil Queen and let her know that I'm here.
去找巫后吧 告诉她我在这里
And no... there's no need to be gentle.
没必要对她友好
Seems like old times, doesn't it?
感觉像过去一样 对吧
Except not running from Regina, but with her.
但不是在逃避瑞金娜 而是和她同行
She's changed. I have to believe for the better.
她变了 我得相信她变好了
I hope it sticks.
希望能维持下去
But regardless, she doesn't look too good.
但无论如何 她气色看起来不大好
If she hadn't tried to hurt us so many times,
如果不是她曾那么多次想伤害我们
I might be worried about her.
我也许会担心她的
I'll talk to her.
我去和她谈谈
You ready to make camp soon, Regina?
准备扎营了吗 瑞金娜
You're thinking about Henry, aren't you?
你在想亨利 是吧
I'm always thinking about Henry.
我一直在想亨利
But I was also thinking...
但我也在想
there are tunnels that run under the castle.
城♥堡♥下面有隧♥道♥
They may run beneath the spell.
可能位于咒语之下
Which means we can sneak an army inside.
那么我们可以派支军队溜进去
An army would be detected.
一支军队会被发现的
So, how do the tunnels help us?
那隧♥道♥对我们有什么用呢
Because it can get me inside.
我可以走隧♥道♥进去
And if I can get inside, then I can lower the shield.
如果我可以进去 就能降下防护屏障
Then you can send in your army.
你就可以派军队进来了
Incoming!
来了
Papa!
爸爸
Roland!
罗兰德
Not so fast.
别急着走啊
See? Not so scary.
瞧 没那么可怕
Now you have a new toy.
现在你有新玩具了
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay, Henry's asleep upstairs.
亨利在楼上睡觉
If he wakes up, you two are helping me with the case, okay?
如果他醒了 就说你们在协助我办案
So, what the hell happened here?
到底发生了什么事
I mean, besides the obvious.
除了明显的
We don't know.
我们不知道
We watched you drive over the town line with Henry.
我们看着你开车带亨利出了镇界
Regina started to cast her spell
瑞金娜开始施展咒语
to take us all back to the enchanted forest.
带所有人回魔法森林
And then...
然后
everything went black.
就是漆黑一片
And the next thing we remember is waking up in our beds
我们接着就记得 在自己床上醒来
like it was any other morning in Storybrooke.
就好像是童话镇一个普通的早晨
Except it...clearly wasn't.
除了明显不是
Almost harvest time, but you can't remember the planting.
几乎到了收获的季节 却不记得你播种过
That's bad luck, mate.
这可是噩运
Clearly, a year has passed.
显然 已经过去了一年
I was in New York. I know that it did.
我一直在纽约 我知道
And we don't know where the hell we were.
我们不知道我们去了哪里
We don't even know if we left Storybrooke.
我们甚至不知道是不是离开了童话镇
Aye, you did.
你们离开了
I was with you all.
我和你们在一起
In the enchanted forest?
在魔法森林吗
Regina's spell brought us back.
瑞金娜的咒语带我们回去了
We spent a brief time
我们和
with a prince and princess named Phillip and Aurora.
菲利普王子以及小曦公主共度了一小段时光
But I wasn't feeling the community spirit,
但我不喜欢待在团队里
so I ventured off on my own.
于是我自己离开了
Last I saw of you lot,
上次我看到你们时
you were making your way to Regina's castle.
你们在去瑞金娜城♥堡♥的路上
And now you're cursed. Why doesn't that surprise me?
现在你们被诅咒了 我怎么不觉得惊讶
Regina seems as clueless as the rest of us.
瑞金娜好像和我们一样毫无头绪
I'm not sure she was involved in this.
我不认为这事和她有关系
So she says. I don't understand.
那是她的说法 我不明白
If you left the enchanted forest before the curse,
如果你在诅咒之前就离开了魔法森林
how did you know to find Emma and come to Storybrooke?
你怎么知道要去找艾玛 来童话镇
As I was sailing the realms,
我在海上航行时
a bird landed on my ship's wheel
一只鸟落在船的方向盘上
with a note instructing me to retrieve Emma
带来了一张纸条 指示我找到艾玛
and bring her back here.
带她回到这里
There was a small vial of memory potion tied to its leg.
它的脚上绑着一小瓶记忆药水
Who sent it?
谁派它去的
I assumed you did.
我以为是你
Message via bird... that does sound like you.
让小鸟传递消息 这的确是你的风格
What is it?
怎么了
We lost another one. We're down to five now.
又丢了一个人 现在只有五个了
Four, actually... Bashful's not answering.
其实是四个 害羞鬼也没回应
Wait. What is going on?
等等 出什么事了
Thank god you're back, sister.
谢天谢地你终于回来了
It's not just our memories that are missing.
消失的不止是我们的记忆
Ever since we woke up, people have begun disappearing.
自我们醒来后 就一直有人失踪
Whoever cursed us is picking us off one by one.
那个诅咒我们的人 在逐个地对付我们
Who exactly is missing?
到底谁不见了
Aside from those dwarfs, we're not sure.
除了小矮人们 我们还不确定
There's been a lot of confusion over the past few days.
过去几天很混乱
It's been hard to keep track of everyone.
很难顾及到所有人
Wait. Neal... is he here?
等等 尼尔在这里吗
Well, we haven't found him yet.
我们还没有找到他
So he might have been taken, too.
那他可能也被带走了
Smart money's on "Yes."
我看八♥九♥不离十
Leroy!
勒罗伊
He'll turn up, Swan. He always does.
他会出现的 斯旺 他总会出现
Some folks are starting to set up camp in the woods
有些人开始在在小镇边缘的树林里
at the edge of town.
搭建营地
Neal might be there.
尼尔也许在那儿
Or he may not have gotten swept up in the curse at all.
也或许他根本就没被诅咒扫到
There's only one way we're gonna figure all this out.
只有一个办法能弄明白
We need to get your memories back.
我们得把你们的记忆找回来
How are we going to do that?
我们要怎么做啊
By figuring out who took them in the first place.
弄明白到底是谁拿走了记忆
What the hell was that thing?
那玩意是什么东西
The same kind of monster that attacked us on our journey here.
我们过来的路上就是那东西袭击了我们
If I didn't know better,
如果我是犯糊涂
I'd say it looked an awful lot like a monkey.
会把那东西当做猴子呢
A monkey with wings?
长翅膀的猴子吗
Yes, that's exactly what it is.
是的 正是
Okay. You're acting like that's normal.
好吧 听你的意思好像这很正常
Actually, it is.
的确是
But not here.
但不是在这里
There's only one land that has creatures like that.
只有一片大♥陆♥才有这样的生物
I've read about it.
我在书上看过
Oz.
奥兹王国
Oz?
奥兹
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表