Does life as a simian interest you, as well?
还想试试当类人猿吗
Of course there's safe passage. We could outrun them.
当然有安全的路 我们可以甩掉他们
Not with that torso of yours.
你那身板可不行
If we had a fast enough ship. The Jolly Roger, for instance.
如果我们有一艘足够快的船 比如说海盗船
You still haven't told me whether you found her
你还没说在我们都不记得的那段时间里
during the time none of us can remember.
你找没找到她
What happened during that time isn't important.
那段时间里发生了什么不重要
Because you remember.
因为你记得
Is our ship okay? What -- what happened to it?
我们的船还好吗 它怎么了
My ship.
是我的船
All you need to know, Mr. Smee,
你只需要知道 斯密先生
is that the Jolly Roger isn't here.
海盗船不在这里
So there will be no outrunning of anything.
所以我们什么也甩不掉
I mean, what if we found another ship? Any one of these --
那如果我们找另一艘船呢 这些船中
Mr. Smee, I've tried letting you down easy.
斯密先生 我本想委婉地拒绝你
Now let me be more direct.
现在我说得直接一点
I have no intention of leaving this town.
我不打算离开小镇
Captain, I agree with you this place has its bright spots.
船长 我同意这个世界的确有优点
I have never tried anything quite like frozen yogurt before.
我以前从没吃过冻酸奶这样的美味
But the wicked witch is here.
但是邪恶女巫在这里
And with that sort of danger,
有如此的威胁
what possible reason do you have to stay?
你还有什么留下的理由呢
My reasons are my own. Question them again at your peril.
我的原因不用你管 再多问后果自负
Sir.
先生
Wait here, okay?
在这儿等着 好吗
Didn't he used to be a rat?
他以前不是个老鼠吗
Aye. In many ways, he still is.
是的 在很多方面 他现在依然是
To what do I owe the pleasure, Swan?
有什么事 斯旺
I was wondering if you could take care of Henry again.
我在想你能不能再照看亨利一次
If you want to get close to me, you just need to ask.
如果你想接近我 你可以直说
There's no need to use the lad as an excuse.
没必要拿那小子当借口
Why am I not surprised you're making this about you?
我怎么不惊讶你会觉得这是为了你
I need your help,
我需要你的帮助
'cause Regina needs to train me in magic.
因为瑞金娜要训练我的魔法
We think together, we might be able to defeat the wicked witch.
我们想如果我们联手 也许就能打败邪恶女巫
That's the first reasonable plan I've heard since this all began.
这是这一切开始以来 我听到的第一个合理计划
Magic is a part of you, Swan. Don't forget
魔法是你的一部分 斯旺 别忘了
I was there when Cora tried to steal your heart.
柯拉想偷走你的心时 我也在场
I saw the power inside of you.
我看到了你体内的力量
It's about time you embraced it.
你也该去接受它了
It's what makes you the savior.
就是这力量让你成为了救世主
I'm not embracing anything.
我不是想接受什么
I need to learn magic to defeat Zelena
我要学魔法好打败塞琳娜
and make sure everyone here is safe.
并确保这里每个人的安全
After that, I'm done.
在那之后 我就算完事了
Done with what, exactly?
什么意思
He doesn't belong here -- not anymore.
他不属于这里 现在不是了
He belongs in the real world, in New York,
他该回归现实世界 回归纽约
and the life that he remembers.
回到他所熟知的生活中
It was good.
我们的生活本来很好
And it didn't involve vile villains.
那里没有邪恶的坏蛋
What about the life you remember?
那么你所记得的生活呢
You can't just pretend like this never happened.
你不能假装这一切从未发生过
Trust me.
相信我
I spent the last year trying to do just that --
去年我花了一年的时间
return to the person I used to be --
想回归以前的我
and it didn't work.
但是不行
Why?
为什么
What happened over the last year that you're not telling me?
去年发生的事 你还有什么没告诉我
It matters not.
那不重要
Just take it from me just this once.
这一次 就相信我的话
No matter how much you wish you could go back to your old life...
不管你有多希望能回归你过去的生活
You can't.
你都回不去了
We can't just sit back and do nothing.
我们不能就什么都不做
You're right.
你说得对
We can be as fun as...
我们也可以很有趣
as any pirate captain.
像海盗船长那么有趣
Exactly.
没错
Henry obviously did a lot of growing up in the past year.
显然亨利去年成长了不少
We just have to... adjust accordingly.
我们只需要做些相应地调整
What's going on?
发生了什么事
Does anyone know what happened?
有人知道发生了什么事吗
She just washed up onshore.
她就这样被冲上岸
Who did? Who's here?
谁 谁被冲上了岸
Ariel?
艾莉尔
Where have you been?
你到哪去了
We thought you'd been turned into a monkey.
我们以为你变成了飞猴呢
A monkey? No. I'm a girl that turns into a fish.
飞猴 不 我是只美人鱼
Yeah, we -- we know.
这个我们知道
What happened to you?
你发生了什么事
I've been under the sea -- searching.
我一直在海里寻找
I've traveled to every known realm
我游历了我所知道的每个国度
looking for Prince Eric.
寻找埃里克王子
So he's missing? For how long?
他失踪了吗 有多久了
After Pan failed,
在潘失败之后
I woke up here, like everybody else.
和大家一样 我在这里醒来
I-I couldn't find him.
我找不到他
I didn't understand what happened
我不明白发生了什么事
until I overheard everybody saying
直到无意中听到大家议论
that we had all gone to the enchanted forest
说我们都回到了魔法森林
and been there for a year without knowing it.
并在那儿待了一年 却失去了那段记忆
So you still don't know what happened to him?
这么说你还不知道他发生了什么事
That's why I came back here.
所以我又回到这儿
I thought maybe I'd overlooked something,
我想也许我忽略了什么
that he'd be here, but...
他可能会在这里 但...
Obviously, you haven't seen him.
显然你们也没见过他
We're sorry.
抱歉
We've been trying to piece together what happened.
我们一直在努力拼凑记忆
All we know is that we're up against Regina's sister,
我们只知道我们要对付的是瑞金娜的姐姐
the wicked witch.
邪恶女巫
Do you think that she might be responsible
你认为她可能跟埃里克王子的失踪
for Prince Eric's disappearance?
有关吗
Without our memories, it's impossible to know everything.
找不回我们的记忆 就无从得知所有的事
Maybe for us, but at about Hook?
也许我们是这样 那虎克呢
The pirate?
那个海盗吗
Yes. He wasn't part of the witch's curse.
是啊 他不是女巫诅咒的一部分
He has his memories.
他没失去记忆
Maybe he can -- I don't know --
我也说不好 也许他
shed some light on what happened to Prince Eric.
知道埃里克王子发生了什么事
Well, do you think he'd help me?
你觉得他会帮我吗
He helped us save Henry. I don't know why not.
他帮我们救了亨利 我认为他会帮你的
Fear of adding insult to injury,
为了避免我受了伤又丢了人
would you mind catching me up on your particular grievance?
你能不能说说你到底跟我有什么仇
You kidnapped Prince Eric,
你绑♥架♥了埃里克王子
and you're gonna return him to me.
你要把他还给我
Now on your feet!
站起来
Kidnapping a prince
绑♥架♥一名王子
does sound like something I would do, but...
听起来确实像是我会做的事 但
...I'm afraid you've got the wrong pirate.
恐怕你找错海盗了
Or should I say the wrong pirate has you?
或者应该说是你落在错误的海盗手里了
Go ahead -- kill me.
动手吧 杀了我
But I still know you're lying.
但我知道你是在撒谎
One of Eric's men escaped,
埃里克的一个手下逃脱了
so I know the ship that took him was yours -- the Jolly Roger.
所以我知道掳走他的船是你的 海盗船
The Jolly Roger?
海盗船
Are you certain?
你确定吗
Answer me!
回答我
You really didn't take him.
真的不是你把他掳走的
What else do you know about who's captaining my ship?
对于掌舵我的船的人 你还知道些什么
Did that man tell you anything else?!
那个人还告诉了你什么
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表