Yeah.
没事
He can handle anything.
他能应对一切
Just like his big sister.
就像他姐姐一样
You failed.
你失败了
You're not going anywhere.
乖乖在这儿待着吧
I beg to differ.
我可不这么想
I'm gonna make you pay for everything you've done to me.
我要让你为你对我做的一切付出代价
What are you waiting for? Just do it!
你在等什么 动手啊
With pleasure.
乐意之极
No!
不
Enough.
够了
This ends now.
这一切就此结束
After everything this witch has done...
这个巫婆做了那么多伤天害理的事
You're gonna protect her?
你竟然要保护她
Good magic stopped her.
光明魔法阻止了她
And good magic doesn't exact vengeance.
光明魔法不是用来复仇的
She killed my son!
她杀了我儿子
How many lives have we taken trying to get what we want?
我们为达目的 曾滥杀了多少无辜
You can't be serious.
你在说笑吧
I am.
不是
Heroes don't kill.
英雄不杀人
So now you're a hero?
你现在是个英雄了
Today, I am.
今天我是
Go on.
说吧
Ask for him.
请求他
Hello?
有人吗
Your Excellency?
阁下
I've been expecting you.
我一直在等你
You have?
真的吗
I see all.
我什么都知道
I am oz, the great and terrible.
我是伟大又可怕的奥兹
My name is Dorothy Gale.
我叫桃乐茜·盖尔
Glinda said you might be able to help me get home...
格林达说 你能帮我回家
to Kansas.
回堪萨斯去
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
You freed me from the wicked witch's magic.
你将我从邪恶女巫的魔法中解救了出来
Sending you home is the least I can do to reward you.
送你回家是我最起码的回报
How do I get back?
我怎么才能回去
Look down.
看脚下
Click your heels together three times
敲三下鞋跟
and think of where you want to be,
心里想着你想去的地方
and the slippers shall take you there.
这双鞋就会带你过去
Thank you so much.
太感谢了
Safe travels, Dorothy.
一路顺风 桃乐茜
May you never find yourself far from home again.
愿你今后再不会远离家乡
Thank you for your help.
谢谢你的帮助
You can show your true self now.
现在你可以露出真身了
With pleasure.
乐意之至
Hello...sister.
你好啊 我的姐妹
Zelena.
塞琳娜
I don't understand. Dorothy said --
我不明白 桃乐茜说...
I was destroyed by water.
我被一桶水融化了
Foolish child.
蠢孩子
So gullible.
太好骗了
But why?
为什么这么做
Because now that she's gone,
现在她走了
no one can stop me from changing my past.
就没人能阻止我改变过去的计划了
Then I will find someone else to fulfill the prophecy.
那我一定会找到能够实现预言的人
As long as I am in Oz,
只要我还在奥兹
I will not stop searching until I find someone to stop you.
我就不会停止寻找能阻止你的人
I suppose that means that you need to leave Oz.
那么你就得离开奥兹了
Maybe you'll find the enchanted forest more to your liking.
也许魔法森林更适合你
Zelena, please, it's not too late.
塞琳娜 现在还为时不晚
You can change.
你可以改变的
Goodbye, Glinda!
再见了 格林达
Why, Regina?
为什么 瑞金娜
Why not just kill me and put me out of my misery?
为什么不杀了我 了结我的痛苦
Because I know why you did what you did.
因为我知道你为什么做了那些事
We're much alike.
我们其实很像
Our mother ruined you, too.
母亲也毁了你
I know what it's like to not have the life you wanted...
我理解那种感受 不能过上自己想要的生活
the life you feel you deserve.
你觉得自己应得的那种生活
Oh, boo-hoo.
得了吧
You had to be queen.
你当上了王后
You know nothing.
你什么都不知道
I saw it all.
我都看见了
You had everything.
你拥有了一切
Did I?
是吗
So, you missed the part where I lost the love of my life.
那么你没看到我痛失挚爱的那段
Mother did all that for you to achieve greatness.
母亲那么做是为了让你出人头地
Not long ago, I was a lot like you.
不久之前 我也和你一样
I wanted to kill someone who wronged me, and I failed.
我也想杀了那个耽误了我的人 但我失败了
Had I killed Snow White, I wouldn't be in this world.
如果我当年杀了白雪 现在我也不会在这儿了
I wouldn't be - with these people, and...
我也不会和这群人在一起...
I wouldn't have my son, Henry.
更不会拥有我儿子亨利
So, no, Zelena, I won't kill you.
所以塞琳娜 我不会杀你的
Instead, - I'm gonna give you what I got.
相反 我要给你一样我得到的东西
I'm gonna give you a second chance.
第二次的机会
What if I don't want it?
如果我不想要呢
Well, that would be a mistake, dear.
那会是天大的错误 亲爱的
Take it.
接受吧
Use it.
好好利用
Evil isn't born. It's made.
邪恶并非天生 而是后天形成的
And so is good.
善良也一样
If I were you...
如果我是你
I'd consider creating a new destiny.
我会想想如何创造新的命运
Because if you don't,
因为如果你不这么做
I'll be right there to take your heart and crush it.
我会出现 取出你的心 把它碾成粉末
Now, if you'll excuse me...
我得走了
...I should put this somewhere safe.
我该把这东西好好收起来
I knew you'd be back.
我就知道你会回来的
Your unwavering faith...
你坚贞不移的信念
constantly astounds me.
总是让我倍受震动
And after everything I did.
尤其我做了那么多坏事
It wasn't you. It was...Zelena.
那不是你 是塞琳娜
It wasn't always Zelena.
我做的坏事并不都是被逼
I will never comprehend
我永远无法理解
why you continue to stand by my side.
你为什么能如此坚定地支持我
I love you.
我爱你
Always have.
一直都爱
How did you get that?
这怎么会在你手里
Regina gave it to me to -- to make amends...
瑞金娜给我的 算是补偿我...
And also because she knew I wouldn't abuse its power.
而且她知道我不会滥用它的魔力
I want you to have it.
我想还给你
Why?
为什么
Because I believe in you.
因为我相信你
It's yours. You're -- you're a free man.
这是你的 你自♥由♥了
Just promise me one thing --
只要你向我保证
Promise me you won't go after Zelena. You're...
你不会再去追究塞琳娜
I know you're better than that.
我知道你不是那种人
Oh, Belle.
贝儿
What you're giving me
你给予我的
is more than I can ever give you.
是我永远无法给予你的
But I will try.
但我会努力的
This -- this is trust.
这是一份信任
It means you trust me with all your heart.
意味着你全心全意信任我
I do.
是的
And I shall trust you with mine.
我也会同样信任你
Take it.
拿着吧
I am now
我现在
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表