I'm so sorry I missed the funeral,
不好意思错过了葬礼
but I could never pass up a wake.
但我可不会错过守灵
Oh, did I miss the speeches?
我错过演讲环节了吗
Shall I make one?
我该发表一个演讲吗
I mean, I am, after all, responsible.
毕竟 人是我杀的
Emma, no. - too many people will get hurt.
艾玛 别 太多人会受到伤害的
Listen to your mother. She's right.
听你妈妈的吧 她说的对
Anyone who tries to interfere with my plan
任何打扰我计划的人
is gonna have to deal with the dark one.
都得去对付黑暗者
Don't come any closer.
别再靠近了
Don't worry. I'm not here for your baby.
别担心 我不是为你的宝宝而来的
Not today, anyway.
至少今天不是
Then why are you here?
那你来干什么
Now that my cover's blown,
既然我的身份曝光了
I can finally pay a visit to my little sister.
我终于可以来拜访我的小妹妹了
Who the hell are you talking about?
你说的是谁
Why, you, of course, Regina.
当然是你 瑞金娜
What?
什么
I'm an only child.
我是独女
Cora lied to you, Regina.
柯拉骗了你 瑞金娜
I'm your sister.
我是你姐姐
Half, if you want to get technical.
确切地说是同母异父
Why should I believe anything you say?
我凭什么要相信你的话
Oh, well, you shouldn't.
你不该信
It's a lot to swallow,
这消息的确很难接受
which is why I've brought a gift to help.
所以我带了一份礼物来
I don't want a gift from you.
我不想要你的礼物
Oh, but you shall have it.
但我还是要给你
You see, my gift to you is this sad, sad day.
我给你的礼物就是这个无比悲伤的日子
Use it to dig into our past, Regina.
用这一天来回想我们的过去吧 瑞金娜
You need to learn the truth, and you must believe it.
你需要知道真♥相♥ 并且相信真♥相♥
And then meet me on main street tonight.
然后 今晚去主街见我
Say...sundown.
日落的时候吧
And then what?
然后呢
Then I'll destroy you.
然后我就会消灭你
This isn't the wild west.
这不是狂野的西方
No, dear.
是的 亲爱的
It's the wicked west.
这是邪恶的西方
And I want everyone to be there to see the evil queen lose.
我想要所有人都去看巫后被打败
I don't lose.
我从不会被打败
Neither do I.
我也是
One of us - is about to make history.
我们其中一个就要创造历史了
See you tonight, sis.
今晚见 妹妹
There. That one will do.
那里 那一艘船可以
Another boat?
又是船
You don't like the sea?
你不喜欢大海吗
No. It's not that. It's just, my mom always seems to pawn me off
不 不是的 只是我妈妈办案的时候
on her friends that have boats
经常把我交给
when she's working her case.
她有船的朋友
Your mother didn't pawn you off on me.
不是你妈妈把你交给我的
I wanted to bring you here.
我想带你来这里
Why?
为什么
Well, you might not believe this,
或许你不相信
but your father and I were mates long before he met your mother.
但早在你父亲遇见你母亲之前 我和他就是朋友
Really?
真的吗
You...knew my dad? What was he like?
你认识我爸爸 他是什么样的人
Hop aboard and you'll find out.
上船你就会知道了
And you're sure Cora never said anything about her?
你确定柯拉从来没提到过她吗
I think I would remember
如果我妈妈说过
if my mother told me she had a love child with a scarecrow.
她有个有稻草人的私生女我一定会记得的
It doesn't matter if Zelena is your sister or not.
塞琳娜是不是你姐姐无所谓
She wants you dead. Any idea why?
你想要你死 你知道为什么吗
I never even met her before today.
我今天前从没见过她
Doesn't mean you didn't do something to piss her off.
那不代表你没有惹到她
You did manage to step on a lot of toes back in our world.
你在我们的世界的确惹到了很多人
Well, none of them were green.
那些人之中可没有绿皮肤的
Then there's the missing year.
还有一年消失了
Maybe you did something to her then.
或许你在那期间对她做了什么
Stick to the lasagna, lady.
做你的千层面吧
It's starting to sound an awful lot like you're all on her side.
听起来好像你们都站在她那边似的
Where are you going?
你要去哪
To find out exactly what this witch thinks I did to her.
查明那女巫认为我对她做了什么
I've been expecting you.
我一直在等你
How did you know I was coming?
你怎么知道我会来
I see all.
我什么都知道
I am Oz, the great and terrible.
我是伟大又可怕的奥兹
You've come because - you wish to find your family.
你来是想要找你的家人
Can you help me?
你能帮我吗
I will show you what you seek to know.
我会把你想知道的展示给你看
But I warn you,
但我警告你
it won't be easy for you.
这对你来说 会不好受
Is that my mother?
那是我妈妈吗
Her name was Cora.
她叫柯拉
She gave birth to you in another land.
她在另一个世界生下了你
A cyclone struck - and carried you to this world.
一阵飓风把你带到了这个世界
Why did she abandon me?
她为什么要抛弃我
You couldn't give her the one thing she truly wanted.
你给不了她她真正想要的东西
The ability to become royalty.
进入皇室
Who's that?
那是谁
Your sister, Regina.
你妹妹 瑞金娜
Wait. I've got a sister?
等等 我有一个妹妹
Your sister could do what your mother wished.
你妹妹能做到你妈妈想让她做的
Regina became queen.
瑞金娜当了王后
Who is that man?
那个男人是谁
That is Rumplestiltskin,
他是朗普斯金
a very powerful wizard.
一个非常强大的巫师
The most powerful in all the realms.
所有国度里最强大的巫师
Like you, Regina has the gift of magic.
像你一样 瑞金娜也有魔法的天赋
But she has been unable to develop it.
但她还没能发掘出来
Magic is a gift?
魔法是天赋
Yes, and he's trying to teach her that.
是的 他在教她
He should be teaching me.
他应该教我
Not her.
不是她
I need to meet this wizard.
我要见这个巫师
I-I'll pay whatever you desire.
你想要什么我都给你
Just, please tell me how to get there.
就请告诉我怎么去那儿吧
Look down.
低头看
When you click your heels together three times,
敲三下鞋跟
those slippers will take you wherever you desire.
那双鞋会带你去你想去的任何地方
Well, what do you want in return?
那你想要什么回报呢
I simply ask that you bring me something of Rumplestiltskin's.
我只求你给我带回一件朗普斯金的东西
Be careful.
小心点
It is one thing to wonder about your past,
对过去感到好奇是一回事
but another to become envious of things you cannot have.
嫉妒自己无法得到的东西就是另一回事了
Well, this is a day of surprises.
真是惊喜之日
I thought that would take you at least unt--
我以为你至少要花...
You're not Regina.
你不是瑞金娜
No.
不是
I'm Cora's other daughter.
我是柯拉的另一个女儿
That's not possible.
那不可能
I'm Zelena... her firstborn.
我是塞琳娜 她的长女
We'll see about that.
我们会查清楚的
Well, hello, Dearie.
你好 亲爱的
A day of surprises, indeed.
还真是充满惊喜的日子
Regina, is she telling the truth?
瑞金娜 她说的是实话吗
I don't know, I didn't found anyting yet.
不知道 我还什么都没找到呢
Are you sure that Cora didn't booby-trap her stuff?
你确定柯拉没设陷阱保护她的物品吗
I mean, I don't think that a sleeping
我要是中了沉睡咒
curse would be good for the baby.
对宝宝肯定不好
David, Belle, and Tink are locking down main street
戴维 贝儿和叮当去封锁主街了
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表