She wasn't the warmest mother, but...
她并没有多么多么宠我 但
at least I thought I occupied a singular spot in her heart.
但我总以为我在她心中是个唯一
A sister.
现在却冒出个姐姐
Zelena.
塞琳娜
Why would she give her up?
她为什么要抛弃她
Why would she make us strangers to one another?
为什么从不让我们相见
What was that? I have no idea.
怎么回事 我不知道
It's upstairs.
在楼上
It's in there.
那里
There isn't anything in this room.
那间屋子里什么都没有啊
It's...
是
Mother?
母亲
Boom!
搞定
Granny's to go.
外婆家的外送
I should open a franchise.
我该开个连锁店
It's impressive.
很厉害
You want to see something really impressive?
想看看更厉害的吗
That's bad form, Swan -- tampering with a man's hook.
戏弄人家的钩子 这可不好 斯旺
Okay, seriously, what is up with you?
好了 说正经的 你到底怎么回事
I apologize for my rudeness.
对不起 我太没礼貌了
It's a long story --
说来话长
too long for now.
现在说不了
Okay.
好吧
Obviously, something's --
显然 你有事
Emma! Emma, I found it!
艾玛 艾玛 我找到了
We have to tell Regina and the others.
我们得马上通知瑞金娜和其他人
Okay, Belle, slow down. What did you find?
好的 贝儿 慢着点 你发现什么了
Zelena's plan.
塞琳娜的阴谋
I figured out what she's doing.
我知道她想干什么了
You should have - a woman dress you more often.
你真该时常找个姑娘帮你打扮
Please, do have a seat.
请坐吧
I wonder how much civility I'll be asked to endure
不知道我还要忍♥受你多久的礼貌
before this evening's true purpose is revealed.
才能知道这次晚餐的真正目的
Relax.
放松
You know I'm not one for subtlety.
你知道我不是个委婉的人
Oh, how lucky for me.
那我还真幸运
Play coy if you like...
你就装傻吧
but we both know
但我们都知道
that it wasn't a dagger that brought you into my kitchen.
你今晚过来可不是因为匕♥首♥的缘故
Well, coercion takes many forms, my dear,
强迫的方式有很多种 亲爱的
but I can assure you, I'm not here for the boiled peas.
不过我今晚来绝不是为了吃煮豆子
No, you're here for my secret, aren't you?
当然不是 你是为了我的秘密而来
Why a heart?
为什么要得到一颗心
Why courage?
为什么需要勇气
Why a brain?
为什么要人脑
Why this particular baby?
为什么选择这个婴儿
And more to the point, - why is it of any interest to me?
更重要的 我为什么会感兴趣
Because my secret will reunite you with your long-lost son.
因为我的秘密能帮你跟你失去已久的儿子团聚
My son is not lost.
我儿子不是失踪了
He's dead.
他死了
You watched him die.
你亲眼看着他死的
This isn't idle cruelty.
我不是闲着无聊想折磨你
I promise you, he's alive and waiting for you to find him.
我向你保证 他还活着 等你去找他
Find him where? Not where.
在哪里 不是哪里
When.
是什么时候
I'm going to change the past.
我要改变过去
No.
不
Time travel spells have been written
时间穿梭的咒语
since the dawn of the dark arts but never cast.
自黑魔法之始就存在了 但从未被施过
It's against - the fundamental laws of magic.
这与魔法的基本法则相悖
Magic doesn't fail.
魔法从不会失败
People fail.
只有人会失败
Laws only exist
法则的存在
until they're broken by someone...Superior.
就是要被超凡之人打破
You?
你吗
You've deciphered - the laws of time travel.
你破解了 时间穿梭的秘密
When that baby's born,
等那孩子出生了
I am going back to claim the life that I deserved,
我就可以回到过去 拥有本该属于我的人生
and there's no reason that you can't come with me.
你没有理由不我与我同行啊
To find my boy.
找回我儿子
Perhaps never give him up.
或许从一开始就不抛下他
This can't be.
不可能啊
The spell opened a limited portal for talking.
咒语只能打开有限的传送门与死者对话
It's me.
是我
I killed Cora.
我杀了柯拉
She sensed my presence and
她感受到了我的存在
found a way to bleed through into our world.
于是设法进入了我们的世界
Watch out!
小心
Back down, mother.
退后 母亲
You will answer my questions.
你必须回答我的问题
Now, tell me -- what did you do to Zelena?
告诉我 你对塞琳娜做了什么
You're holding her off!
你拖住她了
But I can't hold her forever.
但我撑不了多久
Well, love and behold, it turned into gold after all.
天呐 戒指终于变成金的了
How dare you.
大胆
You must have - the brain the size of a pixie
你是脑子小得像精灵
to show your face in this kingdom.
才敢在这里出现吧
Well, I had to see for myself
我得亲眼看看
if the commoner - who said yes to prince Leopold
答应嫁给利奥波德王子的那个平民
was the same one who said it to me...
跟当初答应嫁给我的是不是一个
several times... in one night.
那一晚可是高♥潮♥迭起呢
It was quite impressive.
说起来真是不错呢
In two days, I will be a princess,
两天后 我就是王妃了
and you will bow down and
你要在我面前弯腰鞠躬
count yourself lucky to pull the weeds at my feet.
才能有幸除掉我脚下的草
Been practicing - in front of the mirror, eh?
在镜子前练过吗
You're as much of a fraud as I ever was.
你跟我一样 也是个骗子
My love for prince Leopold is true, as is his for me.
我对利奥波德王子的爱是真的 他也爱我
But does he know how much of you there is to love?
那他知道你的底细吗
Or were you hoping - to keep our baby a secret?
还是你想对我们孩子的事保密
What is it you want?
你想要什么
Gold? Jewels? Mm, yes, whatever you can get.
金子 珠宝 对 有什么要什么
Enough for me to live happily for the rest of my days,
让我后半生逍遥生活就行
just like you wanted from me.
跟你之前想从我这里得到的一样
Bring it here tomorrow night
明晚把东西带到这里来
And your secret shall remain just that.
你的秘密就永远是秘密
It will be done.
我会做到
Now leave - before someone sees you.
在有人看到你之前 滚吧
Princess eva, your carriage awaits.
伊娃公主 你的马车在等着了
Princess Eva?
伊娃公主
I'm coming.
我马上来
I don't know how much longer I can hold her off.
我不知道还能拖住她多久
Cora, I'm sorry.
柯拉 对不起
Please forgive me!
请原谅我吧
Save your breath.
省省吧
Your mother was nothing like my mother.
我妈妈可不像你妈妈
She only understands power and weakness.
她只理解力量和软弱
But if she wants to kill you, she's gonna have to go through me!
但她要想杀你 得先过了我这关
This isn't about you.
这跟你无关
This is about her... and me.
是我 跟她的事
It's time for answers, mother.
该回答我了 母亲
What did you do to Zelena?!
你对塞琳娜做了什么
No!
不
My love, you frightened me.
亲爱的 你吓到我了
What are you doing - in the great hall at this hour?
你这个时候来大堂做什么
Well, a wedding won't plan itself,
婚礼可不会自己做筹划
and there's endless amounts of work to be done.
还有好多事要处理呢
Is something wrong?
出什么事了吗
Word has spread - throughout the castle that...
流言传遍了整个城♥堡♥
...that you are with child.
说你怀了孩子
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表