I want to see your hook inside his body.
我要看到你的钩子插入他的身体
And what if I don't take your offer?
如果我不接受交易怎么办
Remember the last time you didn't listen to me?
记得上次你没听我的是什么后果吗
Have a drink.
喝点酒吧
You know it always helps you think.
酒能助你思考
Bloody hell. I told you to wait.
搞什么 我让你等着
Were you talking to someone?
你刚在和谁说话吗
Just talking to myself.
自言自语而已
It's... old habit from many nights on the lonely seas.
一人夜晚航行养成的旧习
Well, I'm glad to see you're enjoying the refreshments
你自言自语时还不忘喝点小酒
while you do it.
真不错啊
Apologies, mate.
抱歉 伙计
It isn't much farther now.
就快到了
Well, it certainly doesn't look like medicine.
这根本不像是药
You choose to believe that boy over our king?
你相信那男孩 却不相信国王吗
That boy... showed us the path to dreamshade.
那男孩告诉我们去哪找梦荫
Why would he lie about its nature?
他何必骗我们这东西有毒呢
To keep it all for himself.
他想全部据为己有
You actually think our king would send us to retrieve
你真以为国王会派我们取
something so dangerous?
如此危险的东西吗
I would hope not. This is not what I signed up for.
希望不会 我可不做这种事
You signed up to listen to your king.
你应该听从国王的命令
Because I thought he was a-a man of honor.
因为我觉得他是个值得尊敬的人
He is.
他确实是
If this is a poison,
如果这是一种毒药
It won't just end war. It will obliterate an entire race.
它不只会结束战争 还会毁灭整个民族
What do you know of any of this?
你懂什么
I'm your brother and your captain.
我才是你大哥和船长
You will listen to me.
你得听我的
No.
不
I'll fight my enemies, but I'll fight fair.
我与敌作战 但必须是公平战斗
Then allow me to disabuse you of that notion.
那让我来纠正你的观点吧
No, brother, don't!
大哥 别
You see?
看见没
Perfectly fine.
什么事没有
I told you,
跟你说了
our king would never lie to us.
国王不会欺骗我们的
Now let's collect our specimens and get off this...
我们采集些样本就离开这...
Liam?
利亚姆
Killian.
基利安
Your arm!
你胳膊
I'm sorry, brother.
抱歉 弟弟
No.
不
No!
不
No!
不
It's too late!
为时已晚
Henry is a lost boy now!
亨利已经是迷失男孩了
Your boy is one of the most vicious new recruits we've have had in ages!
你儿子是这些年来最狠毒的新兵之一
Don't let him get to you. Okay?
别让他激怒你 好吗
Move aside. Why?
一边去 干什么
So I can rip his heart out.
让我挖出他的心
Then he'll do exactly what we want.
那样他就会对我们百依百顺
Mm. This is not how we do things.
我们不能这么做
Emma, we can find another way to get to Henry.
艾玛 我们还能想办法给亨利捎信
Really?
真的吗
And what do you think, emma?
你怎么想的 艾玛
I think we need to talk to our son.
我觉得我们得跟我们儿子说上话
We can't do this. That is brutal.
我们不能这么做 太残忍♥了
I know, but she can. Emma!
我知道 但是她能 艾玛
Do it, Regina. Emma!
快点 瑞金娜 艾玛
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Mary Margaret, I'm sorry.
玛丽·玛格丽特 抱歉
You don't have to apologize to me.
没必要跟我道歉
It's Henry I'm worried about.
我只是担心亨利
I know.
我知道
That's why I'm willing to let Regina do whatever it takes.
所以我才肯让瑞金娜这么做
When we finally get to him,
我只是希望
I just wanna make sure the line is still there.
我们找到他时 你们还有区别
What line?
什么区别
Between what Regina is willing to do and what you are.
瑞金娜和你的手段的区别
I'm willing to do whatever it takes to get him home.
为了带他回家 我会不择手段
But the cost can't be this family.
但不能牺牲这个家
It won't be.
不会的
Second thoughts?
变卦了吗
Let's get him that message.
给他捎口信吧
Oh, we're gonna do more than that.
不止如此
We're gonna see him.
我们还能看到他
Since you're already dying from the stuff,
既然你快要被这东西毒死了
you won't mind if I stand back while you...
你不介意走前面吧...
Yeah.
行
I know about your deal with Pan.
我知道你和潘的交易
You heard that then?
你听到了
Yeah. I heard that.
是 我听到了
Then you know I didn't agree.
那你就知道我没同意
Yeah, you also didn't disagree.
可你也没拒绝
Don't you see?
你还不明白吗
This is what he wanted, to turn us against each other.
这就是他的目的 让我们互相对立
Well, it worked.
那他目的达到了
You're making the poison spread quicker, mate.
这样只会让毒液蔓延得更快 伙计
I don't care.
我不管
I just have to last long enough
我只要能活到
to get the sextant back to my family.
把六分仪拿给我家人就行
Now take me to it!
快带我去
My brother didn't lose his satchel up here.
我大哥没把包丢在这儿
I made that up.
我胡编的
What about the insignia?
那军章怎么回事
I dropped it on the path so you'd find it.
我故意丢在路上让你找到
Why?
为什么
Because I knew you'd never make the journey here
因为我知道如果我告诉你真♥相♥
if I told you the truth.
你就不会来了
The truth?
什么真♥相♥
The truth-- you brought me here to die?
真♥相♥就是你把我带来等死吗
I brought you here to save your life!
我是想救你一命
You're a liar!
你这骗子
Come on. Liam!
醒醒 利亚姆
Let's get you back to the ship. Come on.
我们回船上去吧 快走
Come on.
走啊
I tried to warn you.
我警告过你了
He'll die as soon as the poison reaches his heart.
毒一旦蔓延至心脏 他就没命了
Please.
求求你
He's my brother. He's all all I have left.
他是我哥哥 我唯一的亲人了
Well, maybe you shouldn't have goated him into it.
也许你就不该激他
He's so stubborn. I didn't mean to.
他太固执了 我不是故意的
Can you help me?
你能帮我吗
Well, I might not feel like it,
我虽不想插手
but today's your lucky day.
但今天算你走运
There is a way to stop him from dying.
有一个办法能救他
Tell me.
快告诉我
This spring--
这泉水
these waters are rich with the power of Neverland.
凝聚了梦幻岛的魔力
It's what keeps this land and all on it so... young.
就是它让全岛的生物青春永驻
If one was to drink directly from it,
只要喝一口泉水
its power could cure any ill.
就能百病全除
Thank you.
谢谢
But...
但是...
I must warn you.
我得警告你
All magic comes with a price,
所有魔法都是有代价的
and that spring is no expectation.
这泉水也不例外
Don't leave the island unless you're willing to pay it.
如果你不愿付出代价 就不能离岛
Of course. Whatever you want, it's yours.
不论你想要什么 我都给你
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表