And protecting the person you love.
还有保护自己所爱的人
How could...
我怎么能
a part of me not want you to leave this place?
有一丝一毫的私心 不希望你离开
I would happily build a tree house
我会很乐意建一个树屋
and spend the rest of my days
在余生的岁月里
dodging poison arrows and lost boys,
躲避毒箭和迷失男孩
as long as I had you by my side.
只要我有你在身边
But you should have told me. I know.
但你应该告诉我的 我知道
I'm sorry.
对不起
You didn't believe, David.
你不相信 戴维
You needed to believe in us.
你得对我们有信心
So we just wait for Pan's shadow to show up?
我们就等着潘的影子出现吗
Yeah. And when it does, we'll be prepared.
是啊 一旦出现 我们得做好准备
You wanna tell me how that coconut works?
你想告诉我椰子有什么用吗
We light the candle, and the shadow is drawn to it.
点亮蜡烛 影子就会被吸引过来
It gets close enough, the flame will suck it in.
它一靠近 火焰会把它吸进去
Put the lid on...
盖上盖子
then it's trapped inside this bad boy.
它就能困在这里头
Sounds like a fine plan, except for one thing--
听起来是个好计划 除了一件事
Our lanterns went out.
我们的灯熄灭了
So how the devil are we gonna ignite that bloody thing?
我们要怎么把那东西点燃呢
Welcome to the 21st century.
欢迎来到二十一世纪
How's it coming over there, guys? Yeah.
怎么样了 伙计们 快好了
All right, hang on.
行了 等一下
Let me help. No. DI got it.
我来帮你 不 我能行
Well, I've only got one hand. I can do better than that.
我只有一只手 我都能做得比你好
You know what? Now's not the time to try to impress Emma.
你知道吗 现在不是向艾玛表现的好时机
Oh, you think that's what I'm doing?
你觉得我是那么想的吗
Really? You're doing this now?
不是吧 你们要现在争吗
You heard her. Are we gonna stand here and argue...
你听到她了 我们是要站在这里吵
or are we gonna get the candle lit?
还是尽快点亮蜡烛
Harder than it looks, huh, pal?
比看起来难多了 是吧 兄弟
Let me see it.
让我看看
Give it to me. Give it to me.
给我 给我
Guys, we don't have time for this.
两位 没时间这样争了
We really don't have time for this!
我们真的没时间了
Is that Pan's shadow?
那是潘的影子吗
Yeah, it's Pan's shadow!
没错 是潘的影子
What about the other two?!
另两个呢
He's controlling them!
它在控制它们!
Hook!
虎克
Emma!
艾玛
Emma, get out of here!
艾玛 快出去
Just go!
快走
How did you do that?
你是怎么做到的
Regina.
瑞金娜
She's teaching you magic?
她在教你魔法
Yeah. I guess she is.
是的 我想是的
They're, uh, they're probably just ahead.
他们大概就在前面
Shouldn't we wait for the dwarfs?
我们不该等矮人吗
We don't have time.
没时间了
Here. Use this pickax.
给 用这个鹤嘴锄
You can't do that.
不行
You destroy that box,
你们毁了盒子
people we really care about will die.
我们在乎的人会死的
Then we have something in common.
那我们就有共同点了
Because if we don't, someone we care about will die.
如果我们不这么做 我们在乎的人会死
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
None of your concern.
与你无关
Now stay back. We don't want to hurt you.
别过来 我们不想伤害你们
But we will.
但是我们会的
You should know when to walk away.
你们得懂得是时候放弃
Never.
绝不
Please. You're making a terrible error.
拜托 你是在犯一个可怕的错误
There is too much at stake.
有太多的利害攸关
Destroying magic? That's not it.
毁掉魔法 不是
We don't care about magic.
我们不在乎魔法
Then what were you trying to do?
那你们想干什么
We're trying to save our sister.
我们想救我们姐姐
Your sister? She's been Pan's prisoner for a long time.
姐姐 她被潘俘获很久了
Over a century.
一百多年了
That's impossible. You'd be--
不可能 你们该
Dead. We're well aware.
死掉了 我们知道
Pan has kept us alive to do his bidding.
潘为了指使我们 让我们活到现在
And as long as we do, she lives.
只要我们听话 她就能活着
And then when we're done, he'll free her and us.
等我们做完了 他就会放了她和我们
But now Now is your best chance.
但是 现在是你们最好的机会
We can defeat Pan,
我们可以打败潘
and your sister can finally be set free.
你们的姐姐也终于能被释放
You think you're the first person
你以为你是第一个
who thought they could beat him?
自以为能打败他的人吗
Why? Have you tried?
怎么了 你们试过了吗
Yes, but we failed.
是的 但是我们失败了
It's how our sister ended up his prisoner in the first place.
这正是我们的姐姐会落在他手里的原因
We tried to be heroes, but it just made things worse.
我们想做英雄 但却弄巧成拙
And now? Now that we've failed?
现在呢 我们失败了
He'll kill her.
他会杀了她的
We get this back to neverland,
我们把这个带回梦幻岛
Pan is gonna have much bigger things to worry about.
潘就顾不上你们姐姐了
Can you really stop him?
你们真能阻止他吗
Yes. I believe we can.
是的 我相信我们可以
And if what you're saying is true,
如果你们说的都是真的
We will save your sister.
我们会救下你们的姐姐
Who is she?
她是谁
Her name is Wendy.
她叫温迪
Wendy Darling.
温迪·达令
If you see her,
如果你们看到她
tell her John and Michael are waiting for her.
告诉她约翰和迈克在等着她
Am I...
我
Am I free?
我自♥由♥了吗
Not yet, Wendy.
还没有呢 温迪
But that doesn't mean you can't come out and play.
但那不代表你不能出来一起玩
So...
那么
remember what I told you.
记得我跟你说的话
Don't worry.
别担心
I'll deliver your message to Gold.
我会把你的话带给戈登的
Good luck.
祝你好运
Okay?
好吗
Who are you?
你是谁
You're not supposed to be here.
你不应该在这里的
I know.
我知道
I thought Pan might be keeping my family here.
我以为潘把我的家人关在了这里
Why are you so far away from the camp?
你为什么离营地那么远
I'm...
我
I'm sick,
我病了
and he's afraid someone might catch it.
他担心有人会被传染
Who are you?
你是谁
My name's Wendy.
我是温迪
Wendy Darling?
温迪·达令
I'm Henry.
我是亨利
W-what's wrong?
你怎么了
It's the island, Henry.
是这个岛 亨利
Its power is fading.
它的力量在削弱
I've been here a long time, but...
我在这里很久了 但是
For some reason, it's affecting me more than the others.
不知什么原因 这对我的影响比其他人要大
You look like him.
你很像他
Like who?
像谁
Your father.
你父亲
You knew my father?
你认识我父亲
We were friends.
我们曾是朋友
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表