that what I wanted, what I thought I could have
我想要的 我以为我能得到的
was not in the cards for the savior.
根本不是救世主命中注定的
We leave in the morning.
我们一早就出发
Mom.
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈
You're hurting the eggs.
鸡蛋都打坏了
Right.
是啊
Can I ask you something?
我想问你个问题
Sure.
问吧
Do you believe in magic?
你相信魔法的存在吗
Of course.
当然信
And the Tooth Fairy
还有牙仙子
and Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny.
圣诞老人 复活节兔什么的
If it gets me a present, I believe.
只要有礼物拿 我都信
You're not sure you made the right decision, are you?
你不确定自己是否做出了正确的决定
I just didn't feel like pancakes.
我只是不想吃薄饼
About Walsh.
我是说沃什
I made the right decision.
我做了正确的决定
I'm certain.
我确定
It's gonna be you and me, kid, for a little while.
这段时间 就咱俩过日子了
Here you go.
给你
As long as you're happy.
只要你高兴就好
Tasty, but I got to run.
好吃 但我得走了
I'm gonna be late for school.
上学要迟到了
You kind of overslept.
你有点睡过头了
Nope, no school today.
不用 今天不上学了
How about we go on a trip?
我们去旅行如何
Like a vacation?
去休假吗
Like I have a new case, and it's in Maine,
我有个新案子 在缅因州
And it might take me a while, and I think we should go.
得花点时间 我觉得我们该一起去
It would be an adventure.
就像冒险
No school?
不用上学
A trip with you? Sold.
跟你一起旅行 成交
Good, 'cause I already packed.
很好 我已经收拾好了
When do we leave? Now.
我们什么时候走 现在
Are you expecting someone?
你在等人吗
Yeah.
对
You ready, Swan?
准备好了吗 斯旺
Henry, this is Killian.
亨利 这是基利安
He's -- I'm, um, I'm helping him with his case.
他...这案子就是去帮他
Did you skip bail?
你逃保释了吗
Oh, he's still a little spitfire.
他性子还是这么烈啊
"still"?
"还是"
He's not a perp. He's a client.
他不是变♥态♥ 是个客户
Why are you dressed like that?
你为什么穿成那样
Why are you dressed like that?
你为什么穿成那样
All right, all right.
好了 好了
Just make yourself useful, Killian, and get our bags.
帮点忙吧 基利安 帮我们拿包
Henry, lend him a hand.
亨利 帮帮他
Wait. W-we're really going?
稍等 我们...真的要走吗
Yes.
当然
I just need one last thing.
只需要最后一样东西了
It's really back.
真的回来了
I'm really back.
我真的回来了
As quaint and homey as you remember?
跟你记忆中一样雅致温暖吗
As cursed as I remember.
还是被诅咒的样子
That's more like it, isn't it, Swan?
这才像样 不是吗
How you gonna explain that to him?
你要怎么跟他解释
Well, that's more your concern.
那是你的问题
Well, perhaps it'll jog his memory.
说不定能激发他的记忆呢
Or give him nightmares.
或者让他做噩梦
Last time, this curse took away everyone's memories.
上次 诅咒夺走了所有人的记忆
This time...
这次...
we don't know what it did.
还不知道诅咒做了什么
Then I'll find out.
那我就去找出答案
Stay here and watch Henry.
在这儿看着亨利
Don't wake him or scare him or -- just let him sleep.
别弄醒他 别吓唬他 让他睡就好
Aye. Where are you going?
好 你要去哪
To talk to my parents.
去跟我父母聊聊
Don't close the door.
别关门
I-I -- my name is --
我...我叫...
Emma.
艾玛
David?
戴维
You remember.
你还记得
You remember.
你也记得
Of course. What -- what are you doing here?
当然 你在这儿做什么
How Well, hook found me.
怎么... 虎克找到了我
He brought me here. He said you were cursed.
把我带了过来 说你们被诅咒了
Yeah, we're back. Or we never left, or --
我们回来了 或者从未离开 或者
well, we don't know, but we're trapped again.
我们不知道 但我们又被困住了
But you know who you are.
但你们知道自己是谁
Emma, this curse --
艾玛 这个诅咒...
we don't know who did it or why.
我们不知道是谁 为什么下的
All we know is our last year -- it's been wiped away.
只知道我们过去的一年被抹去了
Wiped away?
抹去
All we remember is saying goodbye to you.
我们只记得跟你说了再见
It feels like yesterday.
感觉就像是昨天
But if you can't remember,
但如果你们不记得
then how do you know that it's been a --
那怎么知道已经...
Emma! Emma.
艾玛 艾玛
...year?
一年了
As you can see, a lot's happened.
如你所见 发生了很多事
We just don't know what.
但我们不知道发生了什么
The whole year is gone.
一整年都不记得了
Who the hell would have done this?
会是谁干的
Did you get what I need?
你拿到我要的东西了吗
Show me.
给我看看
That's her blood -- the queen's?
是她的血 王后的血
Lovely.
太好了
Now...
现在...
Now I shall get my revenge.
我可以复仇了
Of course I will.
我当然要复仇
The queen may be evil...
王后或许很坏
But I'm wicked.
但我很邪恶
And wicked always wins.
邪恶总会赢
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表