Everybody knows everybody. It's like...
大家都认识 就像是
it's like a big family.
一个大家庭
Can I tell you something?
我能跟你说件事吗
Sure. I don't think it was just the case
说吧 我觉得我妈妈来童话镇
that brought my mom to Storybrooke.
不光是为了办案
Uh, what do you mean?
什么意思
I think she wanted to get out of New York for a while.
我觉得是她想离开纽约一段时间
W-why do you think that?
为什么这么想
My mom's boyfriend -- his name was Walsh.
我妈妈的男朋友叫沃什
He proposed to her.
他向她求婚了
And two days later, she's taking me out of school
结果两天后 她就为了缅因州的一桩案子
for some job in Maine.
带我离开学校
She wouldn't take a job in Queens
为了不耽误我的学业
if it meant I'd miss school.
她连皇后区的工作都不接
What do you think happened?
你觉得是怎么回事
I don't know.
不知道
But I doubt we'd be here if she said yes.
但如果当初她答应了 我们也不会来这儿了
And how do you feel about it?
那你是怎么想的呢
Did you like him, this...
你喜欢他吗 这个
Walsh?
沃什
I liked how happy he made her.
我喜欢他能让她开心
Plus, it might be nice
还有 假期里
having more than two place settings during the holidays.
能多个人一起吃饭也挺好
I think one day, you'll have more family
我想有一天 你会有很多家人
than you'll know what to do with.
多到你都不知道怎么应付
You think so?
是吗
I really do.
是的
You'll look for any excuse to use that thing, won't you?
你会利用一切借口用那玩意 是吗
At least we know we're in the right place. What now?
至少我们知道来对地方了 现在怎么办
Now, we start searching.
现在 开始搜寻
You know something, Swan?
你知道吗 斯旺
Whenever you're around, I inevitably find myself
只要有你在 我就会
trekking through some manner of woods or forest,
在森林或树林里艰苦跋涉
courting danger.
给自己找麻烦
Ah. Here, I thought you weren't afraid of anything,
我以为你什么都不怕呢
always looking for the next adventure.
总在寻找新的冒险旅程
Oh, is that what this is? Isn't it?
这也算冒险吗 不是吗
The hell were you doing for the last year alone on that ship?
去年你在海盗船上都干了什么
I'm guessing it was one swashbuckling tale after another...
肯定是一个又一个神气活现的故事
till you decided to come back and save me?
直到你决定回来救我
Exactly.
没错
You're lying.
撒谎
Excuse me?
什么
What happened back there? What aren't you telling me?
发生了什么 你还有什么没告诉我
Nothing.
没了
It's my tale, and I'm sticking to it.
这就是我的故事 我不会改口
Still don't believe you.
还是不信你
Well, let's leave it at that,
我们不多说了
and you can just say thank you.
你说句谢谢就行
For my memories? I already did.
谢你帮我重拾记忆吗 我已经谢过了
Well, for saving you from a loveless marriage.
谢谢我帮你避免了无爱的婚姻
Is that what you think you're doing?
你是这么想的吗
He was a flying monkey. I didn't know that.
他是飞猴 我当时并不知道
Were you considering it -- his proposal?
你当时真在考虑他的求婚吗
Does it matter?
这重要吗
Humor me.
迁就我一下
Yes, okay?
是的 行了吗
I was in love, so of course I was considering it.
我沉浸在爱河中 我当然在考虑
As usual, he wasn't who he said he was,
一如既往 他表里不一
and I got my heart broken. That enough humor for you?
而我被伤了心 你听够了吗
Don't take this the wrong way, but I'm glad to hear that.
别误会 但我很高兴听到那句话
You're glad to hear I had my heart broken?
你很高兴我被伤了心
If it can be broken...
如果你的心会受伤
it means it still works.
它就还是正常的
A farmhouse.
农舍
You have to appreciate the irony.
不得不说这很讽刺
Leave a message, and I'll call you back.
请留言 我会尽快给您回电
Emma, it's David.
艾玛 我是戴维
I'm at the trail head.
我到路口了
And I think I found her -- the wicked witch.
我好像找到邪恶女巫了
I'm going after her.
我去追踪她
I should never have called to you. I'm the one she wants!
我不该向你求救 她想要的是我
If you leave now, maybe she'll spare you!
如果你现在离开 也许她会饶过你
No, that's not the way this works.
不 事情不该是这样
I'm getting you back to your family!
我要送你回到家人身边
Please! she'll kill you!
求你了 她会杀了你的
You can't save me. There's nothing you can do.
你救不了我 你帮不上忙
No.
不
I can save you... and I will.
我能救你 也会救你
There's definitely someone living here.
一定有人住在这里
Looks empty right now, though.
不过现在看起来没人
Why are we whispering?
我们为什么要压低声音
Because good hideouts always look empty.
因为好的藏身处总是看起来像没人
Trust me. I spent a lot of time
相信我 我经常
tracking down people who don't want to be found.
追踪不想被找到的人
I know about hiding out.
我了解躲藏
Storm cellar.
防风地窖
Whoa, wait, wait, wait.
等下等下
It's one thing walking around a deserted farmhouse.
在废弃的农舍里四处走动是一回事
It's quite another descending into a one-way cellar
进入只有一个出入口的地窖
with no way out.
就是另一回事了
Scared?
害怕了吗
There's a difference between fear and strategy.
恐惧和策略是有区别的
We know she's got flying monstrosities.
她有会飞的怪物
Who knows what's down there.
谁知道这下边有什么
If this witch is as powerful as we think,
如果这女巫真如我们想的那样强大
we could use some magical backup,
我们还是叫来魔法援兵吧
unless you've been practicing in New York City.
除非你在纽约时经常练习
Okay, I'll call Regina, have her drop Henry at Granny's.
好吧 我让瑞金娜把亨利送去外婆家
I'd like to see those flying monstrosities
我倒要看看那些会飞的怪物
try to get past her crossbow.
要如何通过她的弩
And her lunch special.
还有她的特色午餐
It's David.
是戴维
Emma, it's David. I'm at the trail head.
艾玛 我是戴维 我到路口了
I think I found her -- the Wicked Witch.
我好像找到邪恶女巫了
I'm going after her.
我去追踪她
Hey! get away from her!
别碰她
I am her.
我就是她
What are you?
你是什么怪物
I'm you.
我就是你
Rapunzel, it's not a witch. It's you.
拉普兹尔 那不是女巫 那是你
You said she appeared after you had the night root.
你说你服下夜根后她就出现了
You thought it didn't work, but it did.
你以为没成功 其实成功了
The root allows you to overcome your fears by facing them.
夜根让你面对你的恐惧 这样你才能战胜它
I can't. Please help me.
我不行 快帮帮我
She's your fear!
她是你内心的恐惧
Only you can defeat her!
只有你才能战胜她
You can't defeat me.
你战胜不了我
I can smell your fear. It's like a stench --
我能闻到你的恐惧 像一股臭气
the stench of a scared shepherd boy
那是一个从农场跑出来太远的
who strayed too far from his farm.
惊恐的牧童发出的臭气
I'm not scared of anything.
我无所畏惧
Ah, if that were true, I wouldn't be here.
如果真是如此 我就不会出现了
You have to face it, Rapunzel! you must!
你必须面对它 拉普兹尔 必须面对
No. I can't.
不行 我做不到
Listen to me!
听我说
Your fear was you could never be a leader
你担心自己无法像父母那样
like your parents, like your brother!
像哥哥那样 成为领袖
Own it, and you can do this.
面对它 你一定能做到
No, I can't!
不 我做不到
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表