Yes, you can.
不 你能做到
Cut it away. Let it go!
砍断它 别手软
If you do, you can finally have what you want.
如果能做到 你的愿望就能实现
You can leave this tower!
你就能离开这座塔
I don't want to leave!
我不想离开
I understand. Believe me, I do.
我理解 我真的理解
To be frightened of an uncertain future.
对未知未来充满恐惧
It may feel safe here,
你或许觉得这里很安全
but if you don't face that future, Rapunzel,
但如果你不勇敢面对未来 拉普兹尔
You will die here, alone!
你就会死在这里 孤独的死去
Is that what you want?!
你想要这样吗
No.
不想
You know what you have to do.
你知道你该怎么做
Do it!
快动手
I...
我...
did it!
做到了
Don't you see? Your fear makes you weak.
看到了吧 你的恐惧使你软弱
No. I'm not afraid.
不 我不害怕
Saying that doesn't make it so.
光嘴上说可没有用
I'll die to protect my family.
我死也要保护我的家人
That doesn't make you fearless,
那不代表你无所畏惧
even as the point is proven.
即使你能证明这一点
Give in. It's easier.
投降吧 会轻松一些
I am afraid,
我害怕
afraid... I won't be a good father.
我害怕自己不能成为一个好父亲
But I won't let that stop me, not now!
但这阻止不了我 现在不能
David, are you okay?!
戴维 你没事吧
Well, where is she?
她在哪里
It wasn't her.
不是她
Then who was it? You look whiter than a fresh sail.
那是谁 你的脸比新船帆还白
Myself. Come again?
我自己 什么
It's the witch. She's toying with us.
是女巫 她在耍我们
Did you guys find where she might be hiding?
你们找到她藏身的地方了吗
A farmhouse. And we think it's hers.
有个农舍 可能是她的
Then let's end this.
那我们就去做个了结
Let's send that witch back to OZ.
我们去把这女巫送回奥兹国
I was swimming in the river,
我在河里游泳
where I shouldn't have been,
我本不该去的
where my parents had always warned us to avoid.
我父母一直警告我们远离那里
And I got caught in the rapids.
然后我被困在湍流里
My brother dove in after me.
我哥哥去救我
He...he saved me.
他救了我
But...
但是...
But couldn't save himself.
却没能救得了他自己
I'm sorry. The throne was his.
我很遗憾 王座是他的
I didn't know if I could be queen.
我不知道我能不能做女王
And if I didn't know, how could my parents believe in me?
如果自己都不知道 我父母又怎么能相信我
That's who you are.
你就是你
You can't hide from it forever, or them.
你不能永远逃避自己 或是他们
You really think they'll forgive me.
你真觉得他们会原谅我吗
You're their child.
你是他们的孩子
Of course they'll forgive you.
他们当然会原谅你
Mother? Father?
母亲 父亲
My dear. Oh, my daughter.
我亲爱的女儿啊
Are you going to tell me why you were out in the woods all night?
你打算告诉我你怎么一整晚都待在森林里吗
I was there because...
我去那儿是因为
...I was afraid.
我害怕了
Afraid?
害怕
'Cause we lost Emma. Twice.
因为我们失去了艾玛 两次了
Once as a baby, then again when we were...
一次是她还在襁褓中时 然后是我们
forced to return to the enchanted forest without her.
被迫离开她 独自回到魔法森林
No, neither time was our fault. I know.
不 两次都不是我们的错 我知道
But because we lost her, I was never her father.
但因为我们失去了她 我从未做过她的父亲
You have been a great father.
你一直是个伟大的父亲
To her now. But I didn't raise her.
现在来说是的 但我没有抚养她
And this child, this one --
而这个孩子 这一个
I don't know.
我不知道
I've never done this before, and I don't know if I can.
我没做过父亲 我不知道我能否做到
You don't have to.
你不必一个人担
We're going to do this the way we do everything --
我们要用应对其他事的办法应对这件事
Together.
一起面对
Now, how did I forget that?
我怎么会忘了这点呢
Now, come on. We have a nursery to build.
走吧 我们还得建个育儿室呢
Any particular reason she would send a demon who looks like you?
她为什么会派一个长得像你的恶魔呢
No idea. It was just there,
不知道 它就突然出现
wearing my face, harping on my deepest fears.
和我长得一样 喋喋不休地谈论我最深的恐惧
It knew your deepest fears?
它知道你最深的恐惧吗
Yeah -- things I never told anyone,
是啊 我从没和别人
even Mary Margaret.
甚至玛丽·玛格丽特讲过的事
It wasn't until I admitted them that I was able to defeat it
直到我承认后 我才得以用我的剑柄
by stabbing it with the hilt of my sword.
刺中它 击败它
W-where is it -- your sword?
你的剑在哪呢
That's the strange part.
这就是奇怪之处
After I killed it, the hilt -- it...disappeared.
我杀掉它之后 剑柄 消失了
Well, what's that mean, then?
这是怎么回事
When we face our deepest fears,
我们面对我们最深的恐惧时
our true courage comes out.
真正的勇气就会显现
When you used the hilt of your sword to vanquish your fears,
你用剑柄击败了你的恐惧时
your courage transferred into it.
你的勇气会注入进去
Then why'd it disappear?
那它为什么消失了
It didn't disappear. She took it.
没有消失 是被她拿走了
Hang on. The wicked witch stole his courage?
等下 邪恶女巫偷走了他的勇气
Well, a symbol of it, at least.
至少是勇气的象征物
And symbols can be powerful totems.
它可以成为强大的图腾
I'm so glad you came by.
我真高兴你来了
Of course. I so loved getting to know you.
不客气 我很乐意了解你
And please thank David again for meeting with me.
替我再次谢谢戴维愿意见我
You know, I'd heard so many stories
我听说了许多关于
about your courageous prince. I just...
你那勇敢无畏的王子的故事 我只是
I just feel so lucky to have met you both.
能遇到你们俩真是太幸运了
Oh, we're the lucky ones.
是我们走运
With this curse, I had no time to prepare for the baby,
因为这个诅咒 我都没时间为宝宝做准备
and suddenly I feel like... I can stop panicking.
突然之间我觉得 我不用慌张了
Of course you can.
当然
There's no reason to be scared.
你完全不必害怕
That's what I'm here for.
我正是为此而来
That lock -- it wasn't busted before.
那锁 之前是锁好的
Ready?
准备好了吗
So far, so good.
到目前为止还好
Everyone, stay alert. Come on.
大家保持警惕 来吧
There's definitely dark magic here.
这里绝对有黑魔法
Can you feel it?
你们感觉到了吗
I don't know. Maybe.
不知道 也许吧
Whatever I feel, it's not good.
不管我感觉到的是什么 反正不是好事
What would the wicked witch keep in a cage -- monkeys?
邪恶女巫用笼子关了什么 飞猴吗
No, not monkeys.
不 不是猴子
Now, how many people do we know...
我们认识几个人
who can spin straw into gold?
能将稻草纺成金子
Rumplestiltskin.
朗普斯金
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表