But so long as you do continue to wear it,
但只要你戴着它
you will be able to accomplish untold miracles.
就可以完成无数奇迹
Does this mean --
这意味着...
You are one of us.
你是我们的成员了
Yes. Our sister.
是我们的姐妹
Take a look.
你看
Oh, thank you.
谢谢你
Don't thank me. Thank yourself.
别谢我 谢你自己
You did it all. You let go of your envy.
你自己做到的 你放下了嫉妒心
You took control of your destiny.
控制了自己的命运
Incoming!
他们来了
What the hell was that?
怎么回事
It doesn't matter. This baby's coming.
不重要 孩子要出来了
Steady, men. Steady.
稳住 大伙 稳住
Aim true for Little John!
为了小约翰 瞄准点
Oh, didn't you learn your lesson the last time?
上次还没吸取教训吗
This is more powerful than your true love.
匕♥首♥比你的真爱有用多了
I refuse to believe that.
我不相信
Belle, go. Listen to him, dear.
贝儿 走开 听他的吧 亲爱的
No. You've put him through enough pain.
不 你已经给了他太多折磨
And I'm not nearly done!
我还没折磨够呢
Your taste in women really has gone downhill.
你对女人的品味真是越来越差了
Leave her, dearie.
离开她 亲爱的
Chop chop
快点
Henry, go with Dr. Hopper.
亨利 跟和普医生走
Find a closet and lock yourselves inside.
找个柜子 藏在里面不要出来
You don't want to see this. It won't be pretty.
你不会想目睹这场面 会很不堪
Come on, Henry.
走吧 亨利
No, it won't.
不会的
Take another step, and I'll roast you.
再往前走一步 我就烤了你
Please.
拜托
All this...for me?
这些 都是我的
Yes, sister. The west.
是的 姐妹 西方
Its future and potential is as limitless as your own --
它的未来和潜力都跟你一样无限...
What is that?
那是什么
It sounds like thunder.
听起来像雷
It's not thunder.
不是雷
It's a cyclone.
是飓风
There's something inside it.
里面还有东西
Over there.
在那儿
Help!
救命
I'm down here. Oh, someone's trapped.
我在这里 有人被困住了
Are you all right?
你还好吗
Uh... I think so.
应该还好
I-I tried to run to the storm cellar,
我想去防风地窖的
but... I wasn't fast enough.
但...跑得不够快
What world are you from?
你从哪个世界来
W-w-world?
世界
Y-you mean this isn't Kansas?
你们是说这里不是堪萨斯
I'm afraid not.
恐怕不是
Welcome to Oz. What's your name?
欢迎来到奥兹国 你叫什么
Dorothy.
桃乐茜
Dorothy Gale.
桃乐茜·盖尔
If you were strong enough to survive such a powerful storm,
如果你能在这么大的风暴中幸存
you must be - a very special girl, Dorothy.
你一定是个特别的姑娘 桃乐茜
Come.
来吧
We'll take you to our home.
我们带你回家
Our sisters will be very excited to meet you,
姐♥妹♥们♥肯定很高兴见你
won't they, Zelena?
对吧 塞琳娜
Yes.
当然
I'm sure they will.
她们当然会
David...
戴维
I'm here. Don't worry.
我在呢 别怕
I'll protect you. Just focus on the baby.
我会保护你 你只要想着孩子就好
Just one more push, Mary Margaret.
再用力一下 玛丽·玛格丽特
Just one more push!
再用力一下
That's it. One more.
很好 再来一次
It's a boy!
是个男孩
It's a boy.
是个男孩
What a charming family.
真是美满的一家
It's a shame I have to break it up.
只可惜我要毁掉它了
No. No, no, no, n --
不要 不要
So pure and so innocent,
他是这么纯真无邪
and now... mine.
而且是我的了
It's so lovely to have you with us.
很高兴你能加入我们
Our home is your home.
我们的家就是你的家
You should have come sooner.
相见恨晚啊
Thank you.
谢谢
Y-you've all been so kind.
你们对我真好
You've treated me like family.
对我就像家人一般
Zelena.
塞琳娜
There you are. We were starting to worry.
你在这里 我们都担心了
Are you feeling all right?
你还好吗
Go away.
走开
What's gotten into you?
你怎么啦
What do you think?
你觉得呢
Have you been spying on Regina again?
你又监视瑞金娜了吗
No.
没有
I've been watching you fawn over your latest protege.
我在看你讨好你的新徒弟
Dorothy -- are you jealous of her?
桃乐茜 你在嫉妒她吗
Why? You two are so... alike.
为什么 你们如此相像啊
Except she's spunkier, fresher-faced,
只是她比我更有生气 更青葱
and clearly more innocent than me --
而且显然也更单纯
perfect candidate to take the empty seat at the table.
简直就是抢走我位置的最佳人选
No one is taking your seat, Zelena.
没人要抢你的位置 塞琳娜
Really?
是吗
That's not what this says.
这上面可不是这么说的
What are you doing with the Book of Records?
你拿《奥兹史册》做什么
You didn't tell me everything about the prophecy.
你并未告诉我预言的全部
"The sorceress from another land will make Oz her home
来自另一个世界的女巫将在奥兹王国住下
"until she fulfills her destiny
直到完成了
"and unseats the greatest evil the realm has ever seen."
驱逐至恶之人的使命
Don't you see?
你还不懂吗
Dorothy is meant to take my seat,
桃乐茜就是来抢我的位置的
which makes me the greatest evil.
那我就是至恶之人
Fate is a funny thing.
命运是无常的
You don't know if that's what the prophecy actually means.
你并不知道预言真正的涵义
Remember what I said?
还记得我的话吗
Only you can shape your destiny.
只有你能决定自己的命运
But if you believe you are evil,
但如果你坚信自己是邪恶的
then that is what you will become.
那就将成为你的命运
It's all right, little one.
没事 小家伙
We're almost home.
我们就快到家了
He's gone.
孩子丢了
It happened again.
又是这样
Where are you going?
你去哪
To get my son back.
去找我儿子
You're gonna get yourself killed.
你会死的
David, think about this.
戴维 你考虑清楚
What's there to think about?
还有什么好考虑的
Don't let him get hurt.
别让他受伤
What's going on here?
怎么了
What happened? Did you find Zelena?
怎么样了 找到塞琳娜了吗
I-I did, but I couldn't stop her.
找到了 但我没能阻止她
She took your brother.
她抢走了你弟弟
Because I failed?
因为我失败了吗
We're all still here, - so you haven't failed just yet.
我们都还在 所以你还没完全失败
Hook's right. Come on.
虎克说的没错 走吧
No, wait.
等等
Zelena took my magic.
塞琳娜抢走了我的魔法
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表