the village coward.
一个乡野懦夫
Too many years to count, Bae,
过了太多年了 小比
but I've counted every one.
但每一年我都数着
Oh, I-I'm sorry,
抱歉
I-I didn't know you were in here.
我不知道你在这儿
Go away.
走开
I'll, uh, I'll just put these flowers down.
我把这些花放下就走
Go away.
走开
I'm, uh, I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
It was a remembrance, wasn't it?
你在缅怀他 是吗
How old would he be?
他要是活着现在多大了
He's not dead,
他没有死
he's just lost.
他只是不见了
Lost?
不见了
Today is his birthday.
今天是他的生日
I should be with him,
我应该和他在一起
celebrating.
庆祝生日
We had a chance to be happy together,
我们曾有一个机会可以幸福地在一起
but I was afraid.
但我当时很害怕
Maybe it's not too late.
或许还不晚
I hope not.
希望如此
Now...
好了...
my ending shall not be a happy one.
我的结局是不会幸福了
Regina!
瑞金娜
Regina!
瑞金娜
Regina!
瑞金娜
Emma.
艾玛
What happened? Are you okay?
怎么回事 你还好吗
Yes, I'm fine. It was just...
是的 我没事 只是...
What is it? What happened when you touched it?
怎么了 你碰到它时发生了什么
I saw what needed to be done.
我看到我该怎么做了
Mom, a-are you gonna be okay?
妈妈 你不会有事吧
The important thing is, you will be.
要紧的是 你不会有事
No, he won't.
不 他会有事的
He has the--
他有那...
Curse?
诅咒
That I do.
我的确有
Look at you all.
看看你们
A captive audience.
被挟持的观众
I could play with you like a pack of dolls, couldn't I?
我可以把你们当一堆玩偶玩 不是吗
But I think I'll start with these two.
我先从这两个开始吧
Hmm, you both look so adorable.
你们两个看起来都那么可爱
Hard to tell which one to kill first.
很难决定先杀哪个
No, it isn't.
不 不难
You. You first.
你 你先
Stay away from them.
别靠近他们
Well, how about this?
看看啊
The worm has teeth.
虫子也有牙齿
What, you're here to pwotect your loved ones?
怎么 你来保护你爱的人了吗
I'm not going to let you touch either one of them.
我不会允许你碰他们任何一人
Oh, and I'd like to see that.
我倒想看看你要怎么阻止我
Oh, you will.
你会看到的
Because I have a job to finish,
因为我还有一件事要做完
and I have to do it, whatever it takes.
我一定要完成它 不惜一切代价
No loopholes.
不留漏洞
And what needs to be done has a price--
我要做的事有一个代价
a price I'm finally willing to pay.
一个我终于愿意付出的代价
I used the curse to find you, Bae,
我利用那个咒语去找你 小比
to tell you I made a mistake,
告诉你我犯了一个错误
to make sure you had a chance at happiness.
保证你有幸福的机会
And that happiness is possible--
而这幸福是可以实现的
just not with me.
只是与我无关
I accept that.
我接受这个事实
Pretty, pretty words.
说得太精彩了
I love you, Bae.
我爱你 小比
And I love you, Belle. You made me stronger.
我爱你 贝儿 你让我变得更坚强
Stronger? Yes.
更坚强 是的
But still...
不过...
No magic.
你还是没有魔力
Oh, but I don't need it.
但我不需要魔法
You see, you may have lost your shadow,
你或许丢掉了影子
but there's one thing you're forgetting.
但你还忘了一件事
And what's that?
什么事
So have I.
我也赶走了影子
I sent it away with something to hide.
我让它带着一样需要藏起来的东西离开
Uhh! What are you doing?
你在干什么
You see, the only way for you to die...
要置你于死地的唯一办法
is if we both die. And now...
就是和你同归于尽 现在...
Now...
现在...
I'm... ready.
我准备好了
Hello, papa.
你好 爸爸
Rumple, please.
朗普 拜托
You can stop this.
你能阻止这一切
Remove the dagger.
把匕♥首♥拔出去
We can start over.
我们可以重新开始
We can have a happy ending.
我们可以拥有幸福的结局
Ah, but I'm a villain.
但我是个坏人
And villains don't get happy endings.
坏人不会有好下场
No!
不要
Rumple...
朗普
He's--he's gone.
他死了
Regina?
瑞金娜
Are you okay?
你没事吧
I'm fine.
我没事
I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
My father did what he had to do.
我父亲做了他该做的事
He saved us.
他救了我们
Regina, don't let him die for nothing.
瑞金娜 别让他白死
Regina. What?
瑞金娜 干什么
We're here for a reason, luv.
我们来这里是有原因的 亲爱的
Pan? He's dead.
潘 他死了
His curse remains. Can you stop it?
他的诅咒还在 你能阻止它吗
Or should we all start preparing our souls?
还是我们要去做好心理准备了
'cause mine's gonna take some time.
那我可需要点时间
It's here!
诅咒来了
It's here!
诅咒来了
The curse! It's here!
诅咒来了
It's coming!
它来了
From all sides. There's no escape.
从四面八方而来 无路可逃
It's not too late. We can still stop it, right?
还来得及 我们可以阻止它 对吧
Regina?
瑞金娜
Yes. Yes.
是的 是的
Wh--what's the price?
代价是什么
Gold said that there was a price. What is our price?
戈登说要付出代价 我们的代价是什么
It's not our price.
不是我们的代价
It's mine.
是我的
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
It's what I felt when I... first held it.
我碰到它时 就感觉到了
I have to say good-bye to the thing I love most.
我必须跟自己的最爱分开
Henry?
亨利
I can never see him again.
我永远不能再见到他
I have no choice.
我别无选择
I have to undo what I started.
我得将一切复原
The curse that brought us to Storybrooke.
诅咒将我们带到了童话镇
That created Storybrooke.
它创造了童话镇
It doesn't belong here.
它不属于这个世界
And neither do any of us.
我们都不属于这个世界
Breaking the curse destroys the town.
打破诅咒会毁掉镇子
It will wink out of existence
镇子会瞬间消失
as though it were never here.
仿佛从来不曾存在过
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表