Why would you leave that opportunity?
你怎么没抓住那个机会
Well, what can I say?
没办法
My heart was destined for another.
心已经另有所属了
You just had to find her first. -
可你还得先找到她
She ran away and was living on a farm.
她逃跑了 住在一个农场里
Oh, it sounded like such a peaceful life at the time --
当时觉得一切好平和啊
leave everyone and everything behind.
把所有人所有事都抛在脑后
Like mother, like daughter. Hook.
有其母 必有其女 虎克
What is he talking about?
他在说什么
Uh, should we read more stories?
我们再读一些故事吧
Actually, I'd like to know what the pirate is talking about.
我想知道这海盗到底在说什么
It's nothing.
没什么
Are you planning - on going back to New York?
你打算回纽约吗
Why would we go back to New York?
我们为什么要回纽约
You're not. Right, Ms. Swan?
你不会的 是吧 斯旺女士
Actually, it's complicated.
实际上 这很复杂
Why would we leave? This is our home.
我们为什么要走 这是我们的家
Henry, this isn't the time or place.
亨利 现在谈这个不合适
I think it is.
我觉得挺合适
No, it's not.
不 不合适
I'll talk to her.
我去跟她谈
Wait.
等等
Take this.
带上这个
It might help her remember where she belongs.
这能帮她记起她属于哪里
It's gonna be all right.
没事的
She's just stubborn like her...
她只是倔强 就像她...
Uh, like all of our family.
跟我们家里人一样
Uh, grandpa?
外公
Look.
看
What is that?
那是什么
That is a problem.
那是个问题
That light is from Zelena's time portal.
那束光来自塞琳娜的时空隧♥道♥
It's open.
隧♥道♥开启了
Zelena -- she's gone.
赛琳娜 她不见了
No. She was here when I left her.
不 我走的时候她还在呢
But if she escaped, that would explain the time portal.
如果她逃了 那时空隧♥道♥的事就解释得通了
Impossible.
不可能
Without her pendant, she's powerless.
没有了坠饰 她法力全无
How could she have escaped,
她没有魔法
let alone open a time portal without magic?
怎么能逃跑 更别说开启时空隧♥道♥了
Unless you did something to her.
除非你对她做了什么
Well, I'm sorry to disappoint, but no.
抱歉让你失望了 我没有
Well, even if I wanted to, Belle has my dagger.
就算我想 我的匕♥首♥在贝儿那里
She would certainly curb any homicidal tendencies. It's true.
她绝不会让我杀人的 这是真的
Well, if she escaped, let's find out how.
如果她逃跑了 我们来看看她怎么逃的
Wonderful.
太棒了
What? What -- what was that? What just happened?
怎么了 发生什么事了
Yeah, we could use an upgrade.
我们该升级了
Ah, stupid betamax.
破录像机
Oh. Here we go.
好了
Well, it seems her great escape was of a more permanent nature.
看来她伟大的越狱是永久性的了
I won't ask for an apology.
我不要求你们道歉
She must have had just enough residual magic to do herself in.
她一定是刚好残留有足够的魔法摧毁自己
And when she did, when she was gone,
她成功后 她死后
the magic in her pendant had no tether.
她坠饰里的魔法失去了束缚
It was set free. Her last wish fulfilled.
就被释放了 她的遗愿最终达成了
So, how do we unfulfill it?
那我们怎么扭转局面呢
Excellent question.
这个问题问得好
But until we figure it out, no one should go near it.
但我们想到办法前 大家别靠近那里
A trip to the past could have catastrophic repercussions.
回到过去可能会造成灾难性的影响
You're making a mistake.
你在做出错误的决定
I don't want to talk to you about this.
我不想和你谈这事
Don't listen to me. Listen to your son.
不要听我的 听你儿子的
He thought this might remind you
他认为这本书也许能提醒你
of what you're leaving behind -- your family.
你要离开的 是你的家人
Henry is my family, and I am taking him where he is safe.
亨利就是我的家人 我要带他去安全的地方
No, Swan. The safety-first nonsense is just that.
不 斯旺 安全第一都是废话
You defeated the bloody wicked witch.
你打败了邪恶女巫
You defeated Pan.
你打败了潘
You broke the curse.
你打破了诅咒
And you keep running.
而你还要逃离
What are you looking for?
你到底在寻找什么
Home.
寻找家
And that's in New York? That wasn't real.
你的家在纽约吗 那都不是真实的
The last year was.
去年就是真实的
They were false memories.
那些都是虚假的记忆
It was based on magical nonsense.
都是用魔法编造出来的假象
Now we have our memories back. Now we can make it real.
现在我们恢复记忆了 可以将其变为现实
Why can't you do that here with your entire family?
那怎么就不能在这儿和你全家人一起实现
Because of this.
就因为这本书
I don't see my family here.
我在这里没看到我的家人
I see... fairy tales.
我只看到了童话故事
I see stories of princes and princesses.
看到这些王子与公主的故事
It's not me.
这不是我的故事
I was never a part of any of this.
这里面从没有我的位置
Then what are you a part of, Swan?
那你属于哪里 斯旺
Besides being with Henry,
除了和亨利在一起
I don't think I've ever been a part of anything.
我从没觉得有归属感
But you could be.
但是你可以有的
Look, when I was a kid, I ran away.
我小的时候 曾离家出走
It's just what I did.
我就这样
But the first time I did it,
可我第一次离家出走时
I had the same exact thought.
我的想法和现在一模一样
I wondered, "What if I'm making a mistake?"
我想 "如果这个决定是错的呢
"What if I miss this place?" Did you?
如果我想念这里呢" 你想了吗
Not the first time. Not anytime.
第一次没有 哪次都没有
So you just keep running.
所以你就继续逃离
I learned something a long time ago, Hook.
很久以前我就学会了一件事 虎克
Home is the place when you leave you just miss it.
家是你一离开 就会深深想念的地方
So, yeah,
所以是的
I'm gonna keep running until I feel that.
我要继续逃离 直到我找到那种感觉
So you're just gonna leave your parents, then.
那你就要这样离开你父母吗
Don't you even care about them...
你在乎过他们吗
or anyone in this town?
或是这镇上的任何人
Of course I care.
我当然在乎
I just have to do what's right for me and Henry and --
但我得为自己和亨利做出正确的选择
What the hell is that?
那是什么东西
I have no idea.
我也不知道
I'm checking this out.
我要去看看
Swan, wait!
斯旺 等等
Wait!
等一等
Whatever's going on in there, it can't be good.
不管这是什么 肯定不是好事
It's Zelena's time portal. David left a message.
这是塞琳娜的时空隧♥道♥ 戴维给我留了言
Somehow, she died and triggered it.
她不知怎么死了 开启了隧♥道♥
Wait! We have to get out of here.
等等 我们得离开这里
Not until we find a way to close it!
我们得想办法关闭隧♥道♥
You got your magic back? No.
你的魔法恢复了吗 没有
Well, then, we're not bloody well messing with any of this!
那我们就不该掺和进来
Let's go!
我们走
Hold on!
抓住了
I can't!
抓不住了
One of these days, I'm gonna stop chasing this woman.
总有一天 我得停止追逐这女人
No.
不
No.
不
It appears we're back in the enchanted forest.
看来我们回到魔法森林了
Yeah, I got that.
我也看出来了
The only question is -- when?
问题是 现在是什么时候
Swan?
斯旺
I have a pretty good idea.
我想我知道
Well, I suppose we're lucky we wound up in this time.
我们来到这个时期也算走运
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表