and that's by killing you.
就是杀了你
Celebration's over.
庆祝结束
Back to your cage... doll.
回笼子里去 玩偶
Need a hand?
需要帮忙吗
Shouldn't you be on bed rest?
你不应该卧床休息吗
Dr. Whale just left.
威尔医生刚走
He cleared me and the baby.
他说我们母子都没事
Apparently, the human body
显然 人的身体
has a surprising tolerance for ghost possession.
对鬼魂附身的抵抗力出人意料的强
And he told me I have a tough placenta,
他还说我的胎盘很牢固
which somehow came out creepy. May I?
不过这话有点恐怖 我来吧
You want to talk about it?
想谈谈吗
What's there to talk about?
谈什么
You officially have - a less-damaging relationship
你和我母亲的关系 比我和她的关系
with my mother than I do.
还要好一些
And you killed her.
你还杀了她呢
Well, at least we know, you and me, our history --
至少我们知道 你和我 我们的历史
it's more complicated than we thought.
比我们想象的更复杂
I know how much you looked up to Eva.
我知道你多敬佩伊娃
I'm sorry you had to learn she had such darkness in her past.
很遗憾你了解到她曾经阴暗的一面
That wasn't the woman I knew.
那不是我印象中的她
It makes me wonder - what happened that changed her.
让我不禁想是什么改变了她
I suppose I'll never know.
估计我永远也不会知道了
Well, we -- we can never know our past completely.
我们永远无法完全了解自己的过去
If we had, I probably wouldn't have
否则我大概也不会
spent so much time trying to kill you.
花那么多时间去追杀你了
Well, we would've found something to fight about.
我们总会为别的起争执
I mean... I was such a brat.
我当年那么熊
Your mother's child.
像你母亲
I think we've wasted our last day being haunted by the past.
我觉得我们浪费了一天纠结于过去
Now we can focus on being haunted
现在我们可以集中精力
by our impending lack of a future.
纠结希望渺茫的未来
Zelena isn't going to win --
塞琳娜不会得逞的
not with all of us united against her.
只要我们团结一致对付她
Hope isn't easy - when I know she holds my heart.
她拿到了我的心 我没法太抱希望
Which you'll get back, stronger than ever.
你会夺回来的 而且它会更强大
That's what it means to be the most resilient.
这就是"强韧的心"的含义
That could be - another one of her tricks, too.
这可能也是她的计谋
Regina, I've seen - what life has thrown at you.
瑞金娜 我知道你过去多么不易
And you still fight against the darkness every single day.
你每天都在跟黑暗的一面做斗争
Sooner or later, your heart will find its way to happiness.
早晚有一天 你的心会找到幸福的
That doesn't feel possible.
我感觉不太可能
But it is.
一定会的
I know you, - and you feel things deeply.
我了解你 你有很强烈的情感
With or without it,
不管有没有心
you feel things with your whole soul.
你的灵魂有丰富的感情
Don't let anything hold you back.
不要被任何事情拖累
My lady.
女士
I'm sorry.
对不起
I let you down.
我让你失望了
Your heart was lost to zelena on my watch,
你的心从我手里被塞琳娜夺去
but I promise you, I will get it back.
但我保证 我会夺回来的
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表