You never cease to amaze me, Peter.
你总能让我刮目相看 彼得
Outwitting the evil queen in less than a day?
不到一天时间就算计了巫后
Impressive.
真了不起
She loves the boy.
她爱那孩子
That makes her weak.
这让她变得脆弱
This is it.
就是这里
This is where we'll cast it.
我们就在这里施咒
The ingredients?
材料呢
When it's done, will they all be dead?
等咒语施好 他们都会死吗
Worse.
比死更惨
They'll be slaves to this new land we're making,
他们会成为我们创造出的新王国的奴隶
with no idea who they once were.
不知道他们曾经是谁
Death is final, Felix.
死亡是终结 菲力克斯
Their suffering...
而他们的痛苦
Will be eternal.
将持续到永远
Another curse?
又一个诅咒
It's happening again?
又要发生了吗
Gold, this curse, is it gonna work like the last one?
戈登 这个诅咒 会跟上一个效果一样吗
The last one was created to service the queen's wishes.
上一个诅咒被用来实现巫后的愿望
This will be done per Pan's desire.
而这个将实现潘的愿望
I would count on something hellish.
我想会非常恐怖吧
The curse was built to be unstoppable.
诅咒是无法阻止的
There's nothing that can be done.
没有任何办法
Well, it is possible to stop it.
阻止它是可能的
What? By using the scroll itself.
什么 利用卷轴本身
It can only be undone by the person who used the scroll.
诅咒只能够被使用过卷轴的人撤销
That's you, Regina.
那就是你 瑞金娜
What she did is child's play compared to what I have in mind.
她所做的与我想做的相比简直是过家家
I knew you'd win.
我知道你会赢的
Peter Pan never fails.
彼得·潘绝不会失败
What do I have to do?
我需要做什么呢
You must destroy the scroll.
你必须摧毁卷轴
Both your curse and his shall be ended,
你和他的诅咒都会终结
But know this--
但是要知道
there will be a price. A steep one.
这会有代价 巨大的代价
W-what do you suggest?
你说该怎么做
Instead of going to him, bring him to us with a spell--
不去找他 用一个咒语把他弄到我们面前来
One that will return Pan and Henry to their own bodies.
用这个咒语让潘和亨利回到自己的身体里
Are we missing something?
我们是不是还缺什么
Yes.
是的
What is it?
缺什么
The heart of the thing I love most.
我最爱之物的心脏
You mean your son's heart? Rumplestiltskin?
你是说你儿子朗普斯金的心脏吗
No, no. I-I never loved Rumple.
不 我从未没爱过朗普
Well, then whose heart do we need? Who do you love?
那我们需要谁的心脏呢 你爱谁
Love can mean many things, Felix.
爱有许多涵义 菲力克斯
It doesn't just come from romance or family.
不只是爱情或亲情
It can also come from loyalty.
也可以来自于忠诚
Friendship.
友谊
Only one person has always believed in Pan.
唯一始终相信潘的人
That's me.
是我
Don't be afraid. Be flattered.
别害怕 你该感到荣幸
No, no, no, no, no!
不不不
If I'm back in my own body,
如果我回到自己身体里
that means I'll have the scroll.
那卷轴就会在我手上
I-I can bring it to you guys.
我能把它拿回来
Exactly right, Henry.
没错 亨利
Even you aren't powerful enough to cast such a spell.
即使是你 也没有施这种咒语的法力
Well, given the proper tool, I could be.
只要有合适的工具 我就可以
The black fairy's wand--
黑仙子的魔杖
One of the most powerful fairies that ever existed.
她是世上最强大的精灵之一
Well-versed in dark magic. The blue fairy exiled her.
精通黑暗魔法 蓝仙子把她驱逐了
But before she did, she took her wand.
但在那之前 她拿走了她的魔杖
I assume our dearly departed Mother Superior had it hidden
我想已故的修道院院长把它藏在了
at her residence.
自己的住处
Then what are we waiting for? Let's hit the convent.
那我们还等什么呢 去修道院吧
Can I come?
我能去吗
I should pay my respects to Blue, after all.
毕竟我也该对悼念一下小蓝
Then it's settled.
那就这么定了
The rest of us should get back to my shop
剩下的人回我店里
and prepare Henry for the spell.
让亨利为咒语做好准备
What if it fails?
如果失败了呢
A magic wardrobe? It's a long shot.
魔法衣柜 成功机会不大啊
We all know this, so...
我们都知道 那么...
What do we do if this plan doesn't work?
如果计划失败了 我们怎么办
Then the queen's curse will transport us to a new land.
那巫后的诅咒将带我们去一个新的世界
We will lose our memories
我们会失去记忆
and become a slave to her darkest desires.
被她最黑暗的欲望所奴役
So we have to have faith that your child
所以我们必须坚信你们的孩子
will find a way to save us.
会找到办法拯救我们
If we don't know who we are,
如果我们不知道自己是谁
and we can't tell her that she's the savior,
我们就不能告诉她她是救世主
how will she know what to do? One day,
她怎么会知道要怎么做 将来有一天
when the time is right,
等时机成熟
our story will reveal itself to her,
我们的故事会展现在她面前
you have to trust me. Our story.
你得相信我 我们的故事
Our--"Our story." What does that mean?
我们的故事 这是什么意思
I don't know yet.
我还不知道
But I do know that it will happen.
但我知道会有那一天的
Then how can you be so sure?
你怎么能这么肯定
Because I have the one thing you need now more than anything--
因为我有那样你现在最需要的东西
Hope.
希望
Good luck, Snow.
祝你好运 白雪
Have faith.
要有信心
That's easy to say
有魔法翅膀和魔杖
when you have magic wings and a wand.
说这种话当然很容易
What can we do but choose to believe her?
除了相信她 我们还能怎样
This was supposed to be hers.
这本该是属于她的
We had such plans.
我们都做好了计划
Listen to Blue. Have hope we can prevail.
听小蓝的吧 怀抱获胜的希望
This curse has destroyed every dream this family ever had.
这个诅咒摧毁了这个家所有的梦想
Well, you don't know what the future holds for us.
你不知道未来会如何
How do you know that it holds anything good?
那你怎么知道未来会是美好的呢
Because the unknown isn't always bad.
因为未知不总是糟糕的
Life is full of twists and turns you never see coming.
生活充满了你无法预见的迂回曲折
This curse?
这个诅咒
It's just a turn.
只是一个转折
But all I ever wanted
但我全部的愿望
was for us to raise our child together.
就是能一起养大我们的孩子
That was our happy ending, and now it's gone.
那是我们的幸福结局 现在却不可能了
The future we imagined is gone.
我们设想的未来的确成了泡影
But that doesn't mean we can't find another one--
但那不代表我们不能再找到一个
An unexpected one.
意想不到的未来
I choose hope.
我选择希望
I can believe.
我能相信
This mobile hung above your crib.
这以前就挂在你婴儿床上方
Um, it was supposed to hang over your crib.
本来是想挂在那儿的
I like the unicorns.
我喜欢独角兽
Giving you up when the curse hit
诅咒来袭时抛弃你
was the hardest thing I've ever had to do.
是我最艰难的无奈抉择
I know. Every time I look at you,
我知道 每次我看着你
I wonder what would've happened if I hadn't had to.
都会想如果不非得如此会怎么样
I do the same thing with Henry.
我放弃亨利也是一样
You were doing your best.
你已经尽了全力
You were giving him... His best chance.
你是想让他... 过上好日子
Yeah. But still...
没错 但是...
things would've been very different if I had kept him.
如果我把他留下 一切就大不相同了
We would've had a life together.
我们会一起生活
A normal one.
平凡的生活
Back in Boston or someplace else.
在波士顿或别的什么地方
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表