it is where you must go.
就必须去那儿一趟
Will you guide us on our journey?
你能给我们指路吗
If your promises that the dark one
如果真如你们所说
will return me to my human form are true,
黑暗者会将我恢复人形
then, yes, I will.
那我就给你们指路
We leave first thing in the morning.
明天一早我们就启程
Nicely done.
干得好
I don't think they suspected you for an instant...
我觉得他们完全没有怀疑
which says more about them than it does about you.
这更能说明他们的愚蠢而不是你的高明
That Belle isn't as smart as she thinks.
那个贝儿没有她自以为的那么聪明
And that son of his.
还有他的儿子
Dumber than a box of hair.
蠢钝如猪
They are merely desperate to bring back their Rumplestiltskin.
他们只是迫切想复活朗普斯金
Not only desperate... blind.
不只是迫切 而且盲目
Release me. I have aided you enough.
释放我 我帮了你这么多
I'd watch your tone, candle.
注意你的态度 蜡烛
There's more to be done, and you shall do it...
还有很多事要做 你必须得去做
unless you desire being the wax seal on an envelope.
除非你想变成信封上的蜡封
Whoa! you got here fast.
你来得好快
Well, I could hear a little panic in your voice,
我听得出你声音里带着惊慌
but I am here to tell you
不过 我是来告诉你
that there is no need to be anxious
一段时间没感觉到胎动
when you haven't felt your baby move for a while.
也不必担忧
It doesn't mean a thing.
那不代表什么
Here.
给
Orange juice?
橙汁
Trust me.
相信我
See, babies move less right before you go into labor,
在你分娩前一段时间 胎动会减少
So it's possible you're closer to delivering than we think.
所以你的产期可能比我们想的还要临近
Here.
给
Maybe. Maybe I'm just anxious
也许吧 也许我只是太焦虑
because of everything that's going on...
因为现在的种种事情...
with getting ready for the baby, I mean.
我是指为宝宝做准备
And the wicked witch.
还有邪恶女巫
Everyone in town's talking about it.
镇上的人都在谈论这事
Have you found out anything more about her?
你们查到她的其他消息了吗
No.
没有
And I'm cooped up here while everyone else
大家都在外面努力寻找她
is out there working hard to find her.
我却只能待在这里
No one is working as hard as you are right now.
没有人比你此刻更努力
I mean, you're creating a whole new person.
你可是在孕育新生命呢
Now, drink up.
好了 快喝吧
Right.
好
Works every time.
每次都有效
You're amazing.
你好厉害
Your little prince or princess could be here any day.
你的小王子或小公主随时都可能出生
I am not letting you have this baby without me.
我不会让你独自生下孩子的
Show yourself, you winged freak.
出来 带翅膀的怪物
Apologies, milady.
抱歉 女士
I thought you were the wicked witch.
我以为你是邪恶女巫
And I thought you were a flying monkey.
我还以为你是飞猴呢
I do hope my mistake hasn't cost me my head, your majesty.
希望我的失误不会害我掉脑袋 陛下
So, you know who I am.
你知道我是谁
Your reputation in the enchanted forest precedes you.
你的名声在魔法森林流传甚广
I didn't catch your name.
你叫什么
Robin of Locksley at your service.
拉西里的罗宾汉 听您吩咐
The thief?
那个小偷
Well, as we're tossing labels around,
如果要互相贴标签
aren't you technically known as the evil queen?
你不是被人称作巫后吗
I prefer "Regina."
我更喜欢"瑞金娜"
You think you can bring down the wicked witch with sticks?
你觉得凭这箭就能杀死邪恶女巫吗
Well, I'm certainly going to try.
我总要试一试
I'm afraid we're too late. She's long gone.
恐怕为时已晚 她早离开了
Well, perhaps she left a trail.
也许她留下了线索
I was hoping the same thing.
我也这么想的
Well, then you've got yourself a partner.
那你现在有搭档了
I don't remember asking for one.
我不记得我想要搭档
You didn't.
是没有
Just...don't get in my way.
别碍我事就行
I wouldn't dream of it.
想都不敢想
Have... have we met before?
我们以前见过吗
I doubt I'd ever forget meeting you.
如果我见过你 是绝对不会忘记的
Unless, of course, it was during that pesky year no one can recall.
当然 除非我们是在遗失的那一年里见过
All the more reason to find this witch.
所以更该找到这个女巫了
Perhaps she can offer some insight into our lost memories.
也许她能帮助我们寻回失去的记忆
Thought you could use some sustenance.
我猜你会想吃点东西
Nothing like a green blob to get the appetite going.
没有什么比一团绿果冻更能促进食欲了
Well, I gather it has great medicinal properties.
据我所知 它药效不错
They put you on babysitting duty, huh?
他们让你来做保姆吗
What, no one trusted me to stay here?
没人相信我会待在这里
Emma's simply concerned about you.
艾玛只是关心你
She thought it best you weren't out in the cold
她觉得你不去寒冷的外面
running after your father.
追寻你父亲比较好
Thank you, by the way.
谢谢你
For playing nanny?
谢我做你的保姆吗
For getting Emma the message to come back.
谢谢你给艾玛带消息让她回来
You would have done the same.
你也会这么做的
Yeah.
是啊
What's it feel like to play the hero
做了那么久海盗
after being a pirate for so long?
做回英雄是什么感觉
Unfamiliar.
生疏
And you... how does it feel to play the villain?
你呢 做坏人是什么感觉
I'm a villain now?
我现在是坏人了
Well, if you truly had a hand in bringing your father back,
如果你真的跟你父亲的起死回生有关
I suspect you had to use the darkest of magic
那你一定用了黑魔法
and paid an even darker price,
然后付出了更黑暗的代价
though I'm sure you felt the ends justified the means.
不过你一定觉得为了达到目的 手段无所谓
I should be out there looking for him
我该出去找他
to set things right with him and my son.
恢复我跟他以及我跟儿子的关系
Question is, are you gonna stand in my way?
问题是 你会拦着我吗
I am in your way.
我现在就拦着呢
What the hell are you doing?
你这是在干什么
Oh, this is long overdue.
这是迟到的拥抱
Sometimes, when I look at you, all I see is a man.
有时 我看着你 就只看到一个男人
I forget that, beneath it all, you're still that boy...
我忘了 在这外表之下 你还是那个
The one I looked after all those years ago.
我多年前照顾过的那个孩子
Yeah, I haven't forgotten.
我没忘
We got caught up in so much nonsense over...a woman.
我们为一个女人 陷入了这么多荒唐事
I need to do this, Killian.
我得去 基里安
You know that, right?
这你懂的吧
You have 10 minutes, and then I alert the others you've gone.
给你10分钟 然后我就会通知其他人你走了
Thank you.
谢谢
You know, ever since it happened,
自从那事发生
I-I haven't been able to stop thinking about Rumple's sacrifice.
我就止不住地想朗普的牺牲
I mean, how he died to save everyone in Storybrooke.
他为了救童话镇的所有人而死
You know that wasn't it.
你知道不是这样的
He died to save us... his family.
他是为了救我们 救他的家人
At least he died a hero.
至少他像个英雄一样死去
Were you surprised he had it in him?
你对他能做个英雄感到惊讶吗
Of course not. W-were you?
当然不了 你呢
I don't know.
说不好
I mean, my papa was never the most selfless guy.
我爸爸并不是最自私的人
I know he wished he hadn't let me go through that portal.
我知道他希望他没有让我穿过那道传送门
I know how sorry he was,
我知道他有多抱歉
but now that I have a son of my own,
但现在我自己也有儿子了
I can't imagine ever doing what he did.
我无法想象做出他做的那种事
He regretted what happened with you so much.
他对发生在你身上的事后悔不已
He... he was willing to do anything to get back to you.
他愿意不惜一切重新回到你身边
Well, that's one thing about him I can relate to...
我跟他唯一相似的地方
is I would do anything to get back to Henry.
就是我也会不惜一切回到亨利身边
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表