and for all the future yours.
将来 都属于你
Wait.
等等
W-what are you saying?
这话什么意思
Will you marry me?
能嫁给我吗
Yes.
好的
Yes.
好的
Yes.
好的
Never thought I'd see one of those.
没想到还会见到那个
It's called a baby.
那是宝宝
No, Swan.
不 斯旺
A smile.
是你的微笑
We won.
我们赢了
In all the chaos, I never got a chance to say thank you.
之前很乱 我还没来得及感谢你
You really think I'd let you drown?
你真觉得我会让你淹死吗
Given our history,
鉴于过去的种种
can you blame me for being uncertain?
你也不能怪我心里没底
Has your power returned - now that Zelena's been defeated?
塞琳娜被打败了 你的魔力恢复了吗
No.
没有
I'm sorry, love.
真抱歉 亲爱的
It's okay.
没关系
I won't need it in New York.
在纽约也用不着魔法
Hey, kid.
小子
You want to meet your new uncle?
想看看你的小叔叔吗
Regina.
瑞金娜
I didn't expect you back so soon.
没想到你这么快就回来了
I don't imagine you expected me at all, dearie.
看来你没想到我会来 亲爱的
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
What do you think?
你觉得呢
You can't kill me, Rumple.
你杀不了我 朗普
I saw Regina take your dagger.
我看到瑞金娜拿走了你的匕♥首♥
She gave it to Belle.
她把匕♥首♥给了贝儿
And she wants me dead.
她想要我死
No, of course not.
当然不是
Well, then, you'll have to do what she wishes.
那你必须按照贝儿的意愿行事
If she has the dagger, you have no choice.
如果她拿到了匕♥首♥ 你别无选择
Yes.
是的
If she has the dagger.
前提是匕♥首♥真在她手里
But she doesn't.
但并非如此
She only thinks she does.
她以为她拿到了而已
You see, um...
这么说吧
my father taught me something --
我父亲教会了我一项技巧
the only useful thing he passed on --
那是他教我的唯一有用的东西
a bit of sleight of hand called "follow the lady."
是被称为"找王后"的扑克魔术
Belle has a fake.
贝儿手里的是假的
This, however, is quite real.
但是 这把是真的
Wait.
等等
Wait!
等等
I'm powerless now.
我现在没有法力
R-regina's got my pendant.
瑞金娜拿走了我的坠饰
My magic's gone.
我失去法力了
I can't hurt anyone!
我伤不到任何人
I can't.
伤不到了
Why?
为什么
Because I promised my son his death would be avenged.
因为我向儿子保证过 我会为他复仇
And rumplestiltskin never breaks a deal.
而朗普斯金从不食言
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表