as well as us.
都送回这里
That means that somewhere out there is my ship.
所以我的船一定就在什么地方
All I have to do is find her.
我去找到她就行了
And what if you can't?
如果你找不到呢
I'll just have to take another one, then, won't I?
那我就得再去抢一艘了 不是吗
That's what pirates do.
这就是海盗的作风嘛
Huh. And here I thought you'd gone and changed.
我还以为你已经改头换面了
I tried the hero thing -- didn't take.
我试过做英雄了 不怎么喜欢
So, that's it.
就这样吗
Emma's gone, and you're gonna go back to being a pirate.
艾玛不在了 你就要回去做海盗
Back, milady?
回去 夫人
I've always been a pirate.
我一直都是海盗
What Hook said just now
刚刚虎克说的
about all of our stuff being brought back here -- that true?
我们所有的东西都会回到这里 是真的吗
W-what are you looking for?
你要找什么
I was thinking maybe we could stop by my father's place
我在想我们去王后城♥堡♥的路上
on the way to the queen's castle.
可以去我父亲那里一趟
Neal, I-I know you're hurting, but Rumplestiltskin is gone.
尼尔 我知道你很痛苦 但是朗普斯金死了
Maybe, maybe not, and if he's not,
也许 也许没有 如果没有
maybe he can get me back to Emma.
也许他就可以让我回到艾玛身边
Neal, it's impossible.
尼尔 这不可能
Regina was clear -- the price of our return
瑞金娜说的很明白 我们回来的代价
was a complete reset -- no more portals.
就是完全重置 再也没有什么传送门了
This is our realm for good.
我们会永远待在这儿了
There's no way to cross over, not without another curse.
没法穿越过去 除非再施一个诅咒
We have to move on. This is our home now.
我们得往前看 这儿就是我们的家了
Now, I know you miss them. So do we.
我知道你想他们 我们也是
But even if there were some way to get to them,
但即使有办法去他们身边
they wouldn't remember us.
他们也不会记得我们
The best thing we can do for Emma and Henry
我们能为艾玛和亨利做的最好的事
is the only thing we can do --
也是我们唯一能做的
let them be
就是放手
and know we gave them their best chance.
并知道我们已经努力让他们过上好日子了
Mom, do you have it?
妈妈 在你那儿吗
My permission slip?
我的活动许可
It's due today, and if I don't hand it in,
今天到期 如果我不交上去
I'll miss the museum trip next week.
我下周就不能去博物馆了
Yeah, your permission slip -- it's right here.
嗯 你的许可 在这里呢
Mom, is there something going on?
妈妈 是不是有什么事
No, nothing.
没 没事
No, no. You're doing it again.
不不 你又这样了
You're worrying.
你在担心
No, I am not. I am thinking.
才没有 我只是在思考
There is a difference.
这是有区别的
Are you thinking about Walsh?
你是在想沃什吗
No, I...
不 我...
yeah. I am.
是啊 是这样的
Can you blame me for taking 24 hours
你能怪我花上24小时
to think through making a life-altering decision?
思考一个改变生活的重大决定吗
I just want to make sure that nothing is wrong.
我只是想确保一切都没问题
You're always looking for something to be wrong.
你总在为出事做准备
You don't have to do that, you know.
你不用这样的
Sometimes it's okay to accept things are...good.
有时候 也可以接受一切都好
I got to go.
我要走啦
Gonna be late.
要迟到了
See ya. Love ya.
回见 爱你
Love you, too.
我也爱你
Flypaper for nightmares.
捕梦网
Neal.
尼尔
That's... not possible.
这不可能
Swan...
斯旺
I knew that'd work. It's good to see you again.
我就知道这招管用 很高兴再见到你
Why didn't you tell me that was Neal's place?
你为什么没告诉那是尼尔的住处
I think the tone of your voice answers that quite clearly.
我想你的语气回答地够清楚了
You never would have gone if I had.
如果我告诉你 你就不会去了
What does Neal have you up to?
尼尔让你来干什么
Is he trying to get into Henry's life?
他是不是想进入亨利的生活
How does he even know about him?
他怎么知道他的
I already told you. I'm not here because of Neal.
我已经告诉你了 我不是为尼尔而来
I'm here because your parents are in trouble.
我来是因为你父母遇上麻烦了
Their entire kingdom has been cursed,
他们整个王国都被诅咒了
ripped back to Storybrooke.
又回到了童话镇
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
My parents? Their kingdom?
我的父母 他们的王国
A curse? Do you know what you sound like?
诅咒 你知道你这口气像什么吗
Like a madman, I'm sure.
像个疯子 我知道
But it's true.
但这是真的
Your parents need you.
你的父母需要你
You're the only one who can save them.
只有你能够拯救他们
If you don't believe me at all, why did you come here?
如果你根本不相信我 为什么要来呢
Because Neal has a camera with my son's name on it.
因为尼尔有一个有我儿子名字的照相机
How?
怎么会
Don't you see? That is proof of what I'm saying.
你还不明白吗 这就是证据
Henry must have left that in the apartment
肯定是你们去年来纽约时
when you were in New York last year.
亨利把这个落在公♥寓♥了
Not good enough. I want answers -- real ones.
不 我想要真实的答案
There's only one way you'll get those.
你想要答案 只有一个办法
Drink this.
喝下这个
Drink the thing the crazy guy just offered me?
喝下一个疯子给我的东西吗
No, thank you.
不了 谢谢
It will help you remember everything you've lost.
这能帮你想起你忘记的一切
If one small part of you senses that,
如果你内心有一点点感觉
don't you owe it to yourself to find out if I'm right?
难道你不该为自己查明我说的是否是真的吗
What do you say, love?
你觉得呢 亲爱的
Take a leap of faith. Give it a go.
怀抱信念 试一试
Call me "Love" One more time,
再叫我一次"亲爱的"
and you lose the other hand.
你另一只手也别想要了
Swan, what are you doing?
斯旺 你在干什么
I'm making sure that you never bother my son or me again.
我要确保你再也不会来打扰我和我儿子
This is the guy, the one who assaulted me.
就是这个人 他袭击了我
It was a kiss.
只是一个吻
There. He confessed.
瞧 他承认了
You're under arrest for assault and criminal harassment, sir.
你因袭击和骚扰罪被捕了 先生
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
Swan, please, you're making a mistake
斯旺 拜托 你在犯错误
a terrible, terrible mistake!
非常可怕的错误
Swan!
斯旺
Your family needs you!
你的家人需要你
You'll see them again -- Emma and Henry.
你会再见到他们的 艾玛和亨利
Well, let's hope I don't have to curse an entire kingdom
希望我不需要诅咒整个王国
to get back to them.
才能回到他们身边
I heard you talking to David about Rumple.
我听到你和戴维说起了朗普
You know, we never saw his knife.
要知道 我们一直都没找到他的刀
I think we can get him back.
我觉得我们可以救回他
Regina's castle's just beyond the mountains.
瑞金娜的城♥堡♥就在山那边
Snow, I think you mean our castle.
白雪 我想你说的是我们的城♥堡♥
That's going to take some getting used to.
得需要些时间才能习惯
The last time I was there was just after my father's death.
上次去那里还是我父亲刚去世之后
And I've always dreamed of returning.
我一直梦想着归来
I just never imagined it would be with Regina by our side.
只是没想到会和瑞金娜一起
I wouldn't count on that, sister.
这就说不准了
The queen -- she's missing.
巫后不见了
What are you doing?
你在干什么
So now you're following me?
你跟踪我吗
We were worried, and it looks like we were right to be.
我们很担心 看来我们是该担心
What are you burying?
你在埋什么
Nothing that concerns you.
跟你没关系
Why does that make me think it does?
为什么我觉得有关系
What have you done?
你干了什么
Is that a heart?
那是一颗心吗
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表