And she did raise him until you came into his life.
在你出现之前 也是她把亨利养大的
I know she did.
我知道
Look, he probably wants to stay with you tonight.
听着 也许他今晚就想和你在一起了
I wouldn't worry about it.
别太担心了
You know, we're all recovering.
我们都在恢复阶段
I know.
我明白
I just can't shake the feeling
只是我总是觉得
something bad is still gonna happen,
会有不好的事发生
and that I need to do everything I can to stop it.
而我要尽全力阻止那件事
Emma, you can't think like that.
艾玛 别这么想
Why not? Bad things do keep happening.
为什么呢 的确总发生坏事啊
And so do good things.
好事也是
But if you think like that you miss out.
如果你这么想 就会错过很多美好的事
There's more to life than just looking for the next fight.
生活中还有比斗争更重要的事
You know, you gotta look for the moments.
知道吗 你要去发现生活中的重要时刻
Moments. Yes.
重要时刻 没错
Life is made up of moments--
生活就是由各种重要时刻成的
good ones, bad ones, but they're all worth living.
无论是美好还是不幸 都值得我们去经历
Well, I seem to be a magnet for the bad ones.
可我总是引来不幸呢
Well, then all the more reason to look for the good moments
所以你才更需要在不幸中
in between the bad ones.
寻找美好的时刻
And you think having lunch with Neal will be a good moment?
你认为跟尼尔共进午餐就是美好的时刻
I don't know.
我也不知道
Does he eat with his mouth open?
他吃东西时张着嘴吗
I'm not sure I'm ready.
我不知道我准没准备好
What's the harm in finding out?
试试又何妨呢
Come on, I'll give you a lift to Granny's.
走吧 我送你去外婆家
Sure you don't have other reasons for pushing me toward Neal?
把我推向尼尔 你真不是别有用心吗
Like what? I don't know.
什么用心 不知道
Keeping me away from Hook?
比如说 让我远离虎克
You think I'm interested in Hook?
你觉得我对虎克有意思吗
Emma, I'm a married man.
艾玛 我是有妇之夫了
Hook!
虎克
You okay?
你还好吗
I'm fine, luv.
我很好 亲爱的
The question is...
问题是...
are you?
你还好吗
Why wouldn't I be?
我有什么不好的
Well, I know that Storybrooke can be a disorienting place.
童话镇这个地方 很容易让人迷糊
You're not used to it.
你还不适应
Perhaps, a drink to help settle you in?
跟我喝一杯 就能安顿下来了
We both know you want more than a drink.
我们都知道 你不是单纯想喝酒
You want me to help take your mind off Emma.
你想利用我来忘记艾玛
Emma? Who's Emma?
艾玛 谁是艾玛
I only see you.
我眼中只有你
I may have lost my wings but I haven't lost my dignity.
我虽然失去了翅膀 但我的尊严还在
That's never gonna happen.
我们之间没可能的
What the hell was that?
怎么回事
We had the same question.
我们也在纳闷
Wait, were you two...
等等 你们俩...
No! Perhaps.
不是 也许吧
There!
那边
Blue!
小蓝
Come on, come on, come on.
醒醒 醒醒 醒醒啊
Come on.
醒醒
She's gone.
她死了
Why would the shadow kill her?
影子为什么要杀她
No idea, luv.
我也不知道 亲爱的
But I do know the shadow only takes orders from one person.
但我知道 影子只服从一个人的命令
Pan.
潘
Henry.
亨利
Come with me. Something's happened.
快跟我来 出事了
Keep your eyes down!
别正视前方
Well, how are we supposed to find her?
我们要怎么找到她啊
I don't think that'll be a problem.
看来那不是问题
Stay here.
待在这儿
I'll draw her out.
我去引她出来
When she passes by...
她一经过
I'll do the rest. But remember, whatever you do,
剩下就交给我吧 但记住 无论如何
don't look into her eyes.
别看她的眼睛
Now!
动手
Snow!
小雪
That wasn't part of the legend.
传说里没提这个啊
Fantastic development.
这下可好
How are we gonna cut off her head now?
那我们要怎么砍她的头啊
Yeah, well, we're not, Snow.
我们做不到 白雪
Maybe you were right.
你是对的
Maybe we should've stayed in the palace.
我们就该待在宫殿里
It's fine. We just...
没事 只是...
need to find a way out of here.
我们得想办法逃出去
Go! Go!
走 快走
Snow!
白雪
Don't look back!
别回头看
Charming!
王子
What the hell happened?
出什么事了
The shadow. It killed her.
影子杀了她
Pan's shadow?
潘的影子吗
I trapped it on the sail.
可我把它困在帆上了
Yeah, well, it got free.
它逃出来了
Hook, let's go back to the ship and get the candle.
虎克 去船上把蜡烛拿来
If it strikes again, we need to be able to capture it.
如果影子再来袭 我们得抓住它
Pan's behind this. I know it.
是潘搞的鬼 我知道
He's trapped in a box under the floor of Gold's shop.
可他被困在戈登商店地板下面一个盒子里
Who else would be doing this?
除了他还会有谁
So Pan can still hurt me?
潘还是能伤害我吗
We don't know that.
这还难说呢
Well, we have to assume he's still a threat.
我们必须认为 他依然是个威胁
And that he's after Henry.
而他会来找亨利
Then what am I doing here?
那我还待在这儿做什么
Henry's right. He's not safe out in the open.
亨利说得没错 他在外面不安全
You'll protect me, right?
你会保护我的 对吗
Well, yes, of course.
是啊 当然
Go. We'll take care of the shadow.
去吧 我们会对付影子
Regina, wait.
瑞金娜 等等
What?
怎么了
Keep a close eye on him.
好好看着他
I already said I would. I know.
我说了我会的 我知道
He just doesn't seem quite himself.
可他似乎不太正常
Really?
是吗
You mean because he asked for me?
你是说 他寻求我的保护
No, I didn't-- I didn't mean that.
不 我不是那个意思
That's exactly what you meant.
你就是这个意思
You can't face the fact that I'm his mother, too.
你不能接受我也是他的妈妈
And maybe, just maybe,
也许
he wants me when he's frightened.
他害怕的时候更需要我
You forget, I have ten years
别忘了 整整十年
of soothing his nightmares under my belt.
是我安抚了他的噩梦
He's fine.
他没事的
It's not about you, Regina.
真的不是针对你 瑞金娜
I just have a gut feeling.
我就是有个直觉
Well, maybe you can use that gut feeling to find the shadow,
也许你可以把你的直觉用在找影子上
instead of obsessing over who's gonna comfort our son.
而不是纠结于谁来安抚我们的儿子
So where are you taking me?
你要带我去哪
One place in Storybrooke the shadow can never get to--
童话镇上 影子唯一去不了的地方
the place where I keep my magic.
我放置魔法的地方
Promise you won't touch anything?
保证你什么都不要碰哦
I promise.
我保证
I won't leave you!
我不会丢下你的
And I won't let her scare me away either.
我也不会让她吓走我
You're going to have to do better than that.
你可得加把劲了
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表