But she's not in this land.
但她不在这片土地上
And we can't get back to her.
我们回不到她那边去
Well, then, I'm afraid your quest is futile.
那恐怕你们无法打败塞琳娜了
Actually, there is a way.
其实有个办法
But there's a steep price.
但要付出极大代价
No, Snow, you can't mean Yes.
不 白雪 你不是想... 是的
We must enact the dark curse.
我们必须施黑暗诅咒
Are you out of your minds?
你疯了吗
Even if I believe this Glinda,
就算我信这个格林达
which I don't,
而且我不信
to cast a dark curse,
要施黑暗诅咒
I'd have to destroy the heart of the thing I love most,
我就得毁掉我挚爱之人的心
which, for me, is Henry.
对我来说就是亨利
There has to be another way to enact it.
肯定还有别的办法施黑暗诅咒
If there were,
要是有
do you think I would have killed my own father?
我还会杀了我父亲吗
What about a-a magic bean?
魔豆可以吗
If we had one, we could open a portal, or Jefferson's hat.
有魔豆就能开启传送门 或杰弗森的帽子
There are no more portals.
没有传送门
Not for us -- not for anyone the curse brought back.
被诅咒带回来的人没有传送门
When I undid the first curse to escape Pan to bring us here,
我为了逃离潘 解除诅咒 把我们带回来时
it divided our realms.
我们的国度被分隔开了
It placed a wall between them.
在之间竖立一道墙
So the dark curse is the only way.
那么黑暗诅咒是唯一的办法
Haven't you been listening? I can't cast it!
你们听不懂吗 我施不了诅咒
But someone else can.
但别人可以
Who?
谁
You.
你
It's the only way.
这是唯一的办法
You can use my heart to cast the curse.
你可以用我的心来施诅咒
We have to think of our child.
我们得考虑我们的孩子
Our child needs you. I need you.
孩子需要你 我也需要你
We'll find another way. We always find another way.
还有办法的 我们总能想到别的办法
He's gone.
他不见了
What do you mean, "gone"?
什么意思
I mean he's not in the room, he's not in the parlor,
他不在房♥间里 也不在客厅
And my keys are gone -- my car keys.
我的车钥匙也不见了
Give me something of his. I'll try a locator spell.
给我一件他的东西 我来施定位咒
I'm way ahead of you. I've got GPS on his phone.
我早有准备 他手♥机♥上有GPS
He's at the docks.
他在码头
Henry, this is...
亨利 这是...
A friend of mine, Mr. Smee.
我的朋友 斯密先生
Like from "Peter Pan"?
《彼得·潘》里的吗
You -- you remember?
你想起来了吗
I've seen the movie a million times.
那电影我看了好多遍
It's quite a common name in the seafaring world.
这是航海界里挺常见的名字
As luck would have it,
很碰巧
he's making sail to New York and would be happy for the company.
他想启航去纽约 很乐意让你一道去
I am?
是吗
I mean...I am.
我是说 是的
Really? Where's your ship?
是嘛 你的船呢
Um...There she is.
就在那儿呢
You're stealing it, right?
你要偷走它 对吧
You want to go to New York or not?
你想不想去纽约
Why are you helping me?
你为什么帮我
Captain?
船长
Mr. Smee, we need to get the lad to the boathouse.
斯密先生 我们得带他进船屋
Why? What's going on?
为什么 怎么了
Killian, what is that?!
基利安 那是什么
Now!
快
What now, Captain?!
现在怎么办 船长
Take the boy there -- far exit.
带他去那边出口处
Find a new boat.
另找条船
I'll stay here to deal with our winged friends.
我留下对付那个带翅膀的
Henry, go with Smee!
亨利 跟斯密走
Don't stop, no matter what you hear.
不管你听到什么 别停下来
Henry, go!
亨利 快跑
Go!
快跑
I never liked pets.
我向来不喜欢宠物
Henry!
亨利
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah -- y-- what were those things?!
没事 那些是什么东西
Why does he have a sword?
他为什么拿着剑
It's all gonna make sense in a minute.
你马上就都会明白了
I promise. What are you talking about?
我保证 你在说什么
I'm sorry I was keeping things from you.
抱歉我一直瞒着你
You were right. You deserve to know the truth.
你说得对 我应该告诉你事实
About fairy tales?
关于童话的吗
I don't understand.
我不明白
Do you trust me?
你相信我吗
Yes, of course I do.
当然了
Then I need you to believe.
那你得相信
Believe in what?
相信什么
Believe in magic.
相信魔法的存在
From a book?
就凭一本书吗
It's more than just a book.
这不只是一本书
Do you believe in me?
你相信我吗
Yes.
相信
Then take it.
那就拿去
Mom?
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈
I remember!
我记起来了
I remember!
我记起来了
Do it, Emma.
来吧 艾玛
Break the curse.
打破诅咒吧
I'm so sorry to interrupt.
对不起打断一下
Now, who wants to say goodbye first?
谁想先跟他告别
Who are you?
你是谁
You can call me auntie Zelena.
你可以叫我塞琳娜姨妈
Enough of this.
够了
Let him go. He had nothing to do with this.
放他走 他是无辜的
Don't blame me.
别怪我
The captain failed me.
船长让我失望了
Damn you, Zelena.
去你的 塞琳娜
Hook, what's she talking about?
虎克 她在说什么
He knew what the price of that failure was --
他清楚让我失望的代价是什么
Your son's life.
你儿子的命
Mom!
妈妈
Run!
快跑
No!
不要
Enjoy this moment together, 'cause you don't have many left!
好好享受母子团聚吧 因为你们时日无多了
Henry.
亨利
Are you okay? Yeah, yeah.
你还好吗 我没事
Mom! Mom!
妈妈 妈妈
Mom!
妈妈
It's ready.
准备好了
No.
不
There has to be another way to get to Emma.
肯定有其它方法找到艾玛
There isn't.
没有
You know if there were,
你知道如有的话
I'd have gone back to Henry.
我早就会回到亨利身边了
This is it. This...
只能如此
sacrifice.
做出这个牺牲
Snow, we have to do this.
白雪 我们必须这么做
You have to do this.
你必须这么做
I can't.
我做不到
I can't crush your heart. I can't lose you.
我不能捏碎你的心 我不能失去你
You could never lose me.
你永远不会失去我
But this -- - this is our only chance.
但这是我们唯一的机会了
Think of our baby. Think of being a mother.
想想我们的孩子 想想你将为人母
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表