If this works,
如果起效了
we don't tell her everything, not right away.
不要马上把一切都告诉她
Phillip?
菲利普
Yes, Aurora.
是我 小曦
I told you not to come after me.
叫你别来找我了
How long have I been asleep?
我睡了多久
What happened?
发生了什么事
It doesn't matter. The worst of it is over.
不重要了 最糟的部分已经过去
Now that we're together,
现在我们在一起了
we'll restore this castle and our kingdom,
我们会一起修复这座城♥堡♥和我们的王国
and as we dreamt, we'll be here always.
就像我们梦想的那样 在这里厮守
Where is everyone?
大家都哪去了
Why does it need to be rebuilt?
为什么会需要重建
It's a long story, and you, my love, need rest.
说来话长 我的爱人 你需要休息
I've had my fill of rest.
我休息够了
Then come with me.
那就跟我走
Our people have gathered in a new safe haven.
我们的人♥民♥都在一个新的避难所里
We must join them.
我们去找他们吧
A safe haven? From maleficent?
避难所 有劫难降临吗
No.
不
Worry not. She can no longer harm us.
别怕 她伤不了我们了
First she goes after my mother, then me.
她先是害了我妈妈 又来害我
Forgive me if I'm still a bit wary.
请原谅我无法放松警惕
Don't be.
不必抱歉
There are new dangers now,
现在出现了新的危险
but nothing we can't handle.
但是我们能对付得来
What's happening?
发生了什么
Let's find out.
去看看吧
Oh! Snow?
白雪
Snow. Oh!
白雪啊
Your highness?
殿下
The curse? It's broken?
诅咒 打破了
It would appear so.
似乎是如此
So what do we do now?
那我们现在做什么
Now?
现在
Now I find my daughter.
现在 我去找我女儿
So it's true.
是真的
You found us.
你找到我们了
Grandpa?
外公
Yeah, kid.
是啊 好孩子
I suppose so.
我是你外公
She did it. She saved you.
她做到了 她救了你
She saved all of us.
她救了所有人
I... Well...
我...
Uh, then why are we still here?
那为什么我们还在这里
That, my friend, is an excellent question.
我的朋友 这是个好问题
And what was that smoke?
那股烟是怎么回事
Who did this?
这是谁干的
And what was that smoke? And why?
那股烟怎么回事 为什么要这么做
And what was that smoke?
那股烟怎么回事
Magic.
是魔法
It's here.
来到这个世界了
I can feel it.
我能感觉到
Magic? In Storybrooke?
魔法来到童话镇了吗
You're the blue fairy. Do something magical.
你是蓝仙子啊 施点魔法
It's not quite that simple, Henry.
没那么简单 亨利
No wand, no fairy dust.
我没有魔杖 也没有仙尘
Matters are complicated now.
施法术没那么简单了
Let's go to the person responsible for bringing it--
那我们就去找那个罪魁祸首
The queen. Yeah.
巫后 对
Yeah, the queen!
对 巫后
Yeah, let's get her.
对 去找她
Yeah, the queen. No. Wait.
去找巫后 不 等等
It wasn't Regina.
不是瑞金娜干的
My darling Belle.
我亲爱的贝儿
You have to tell me what happened to you.
告诉我你到底怎么了
I was abducted.
我被人绑♥架♥了
Regina.
是瑞金娜
She locked me away into her curse,
她把我锁在她的诅咒里
and I've been in the asylum ever since.
之后我一直被关在疯人院
For 28 years.
整整二十♥八♥年♥
All these years, you've been here,
这些年来 你一直在镇上
alive.
没有死
Is--is that--is that why you did this?
你就是为了这个才这么做的吗
Why you wanted magic, for revenge?
你要魔法 就是为了复仇
No, no,
不不
but it might come in handy.
但我可能正好用得上魔法
No. No.
不可以
I cannot let this stand, Belle. I will not let this stand.
我不能容忍♥这种事 贝儿 我也不会容忍♥
Look...
听我说
Promise me.
你得答应我
Promise me you won't give in to your hate.
你得答应我 你不会为恨意驱使
Promise me you won't kill her.
答应我 你不会杀她
Promise me...
答应我
and we can be together.
我们就能在一起了
Sweetheart...
亲爱的
I promise.
我答应你
Is there anything that you wanna ask us?
你有什么想问我们的吗
You must have questions.
你肯定有想问的
The only questions I have are for Mr. Gold.
我只有一个问题要想问戈登先生的
Why did he double-cross me, and what did he do to this town?
他为什么要背叛我 他对小镇做了什么
Uh... Shouldn't we talk about...
我们是不是先谈谈...
it first?
那个
What? Us?
什么 我们
Your life? Everything?
你的生活 一切一切
Can we do "everything" maybe later,
一切我们待会儿再说吧
like, with a glass of wine...
先开瓶酒
and several bottles?
再叙旧
I know it's a lot to take in,
我知道一时间不好接受
for all of us. And we don't want to push,
对我们都是如此 我们不想逼你
but we have waited for this moment for so long.
只是这一刻我们期待已久
Yeah, so have I!
我也是
I've thought about this moment my entire life.
我一生都在想这一刻
I've imagined who you might be.
我想象你们的样子
But of all the scenarios that I concocted,
但是我想到的每一种情况
my parents being...
都不是这样...
I-I just need a little time, that's--that's all.
我就是需要点时间
Snow.
小雪
There you are.
你在这儿啊
Come with me. I need your help.
跟我来 我需要你的帮助
Dr. Whale's whipped everyone into a frenzy.
威尔医生把大伙儿都煽动起来了
They're going to Regina's house.
他们要去瑞金娜家
They're gonna kill her.
他们要杀了她
Great. Let's watch.
好啊 我们看好戏吧
No. No. We cannot stoop to her level.
不不 我们不能像她那样无♥耻♥
No matter who she is or what she's done,
不管她是谁 做了什么
killing her is wrong.
杀人都是不对的
He's right.
他说得对
Please. She's still my mom.
求你了 她毕竟是我妈妈
We have to stop them.
我们得阻止他们
If the blue fairy is right and magic is here,
如果真如蓝仙子所说 这里有魔法了
Regina could have her powers back.
瑞金娜可能有法力了
They could be marching into a slaughter.
那他们无异于送死
Phillip!
菲利普
What was that thing?
那是什么
Something bad.
邪恶的东西
You, uh...
你
You wait here, Belle.
你在这儿等一下 贝儿
I'm gonna find you something to wear.
我去给你找件衣服
You've spent enough time in these rags.
不能再让你穿那破衣服了
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表