No.
不要
After my brother passed,
我哥哥去世后
all I could do was relive that final,
我一直回顾他最后的时刻
terrible moment.
那段痛苦的回忆
Don't do that to yourself, love.
别这样对你自己 亲爱的
All we can do in times like these
现在我们唯一能做的
is try to live in the here and now.
就是努力活在当下
Here and now.
活在当下
I'm still here.
我还在
How is that possible? We saw her die.
这怎么可能 我们看着她死了
Which means I would never be born.
那我就没出生了
You should've faded from existence.
你应该已经消失了
Exactly.
没错
Well, then perhaps... She's still alive?
也许 她没死
If Snow is out there, we have to find her.
如果白雪还活着 我们得找到她
Cursed vermin.
倒霉的虫子
We should head back to the queen's castle.
我们得回巫后的城♥堡♥去
Take a look around.
到处看看
Perhaps it's a trick by Regina.
这可能是瑞金娜的诡计
No. Whatever happened, Regina thinks Snow is dead.
不管怎么回事 瑞金娜以为白雪死了
Stay still, love.
别动 亲爱的
Wait!
等等
Don't harm that thing.
别伤害它
When we were coming to rescue you,
我们来救你的时候
Snow told me what her dust would do to the queen.
白雪告诉我了仙尘的作用
She said it would turn her into a form
她说那能把巫后变成一个
that could easily be squashed -- a bug.
可以被轻易碾死的东西 比如虫子
You think Snow turned herself into that?
你觉得白雪把自己变成了虫子
Well, if she timed it right,
要是她的时机把握的好
she could've escaped that fireball.
她就能及时逃出那个火球
Faked her death, and flown away.
假装死掉 伺机逃跑
Yeah, that's her.
的确是她
Just need to find a way to bring her back.
我们得想办法把她变回来
She's saying something.
她好像在说什么
Wonderful. Anyone fluent in bug?
真好 谁的虫子语说的比较好
She's calling for me.
她在叫我
Blue.
蓝仙子
That's right. And you are...?
是我 你是
Leia.
莉亚
No, that's not it.
不对吧
But your secrets can be yours.
不过你不愿说就算了
I sense it's better that way.
我感到不说出来更好
Can you bring Snow back?
你能把白雪变回来吗
Dark magic did this to her.
黑魔法把她变成了这样
Light magic can undo it.
光明魔法可以解开
You're alive! oh!
你还活着
It would appear so. Thank you.
是啊 谢谢
Snow!
白雪
Oh! Red!
小红帽
Oh, I'm so happy to see you.
真高兴见到你
Looks like we're back on track, love.
看来一切都回到正轨了 亲爱的
Yeah.
是啊
I suppose I should, uh, thank you.
我想我应该 谢谢你
You saved me.
你救了我
Well, it seemed like the honorable thing to do.
这样做比较高尚嘛
I'm going to the stream to get some water.
我要去打水
I can fill your canteen if you'd like.
愿意的话我可以帮你也带一壶
Thanks.
谢谢
They're warming up to each other. This is good.
他们关系在升温了 这是好事
This'll work. That may be, Swan.
会成功的 可能吧 斯旺
But we have another problem.
但还有个大问题
Well, I had to save her.
我不能不救她
Sure, you did the noble thing, but she's supposed to be dead.
你确实做了件好事 但她本该死掉的
Her presence in the enchanted forest
她留在魔法森林
could have unforeseen consequences.
对未来的影响是无法预见的
She's just a sweet, innocent woman.
她只是个善良无辜的女人
What if she had a child who grows into a mass murderer?
要是她生下个孩子长成了杀人狂呢
Or she gets tipsy some night and rides her horse
或者她喝醉了骑马撞到了小矮人
into one of the dwarfs and there's only six of them?
结果没有七个小矮人了呢
Who knows?
谁知道会发生什么
We're best not finding out.
最好不要以身试法
She doesn't belong here.
她不属于这里
I know exactly what we can do.
我知道我们该怎么办了
Take her with us.
带她一起走
The future?
去未来
You can't stay here.
你不能留在这里
You were supposed to die hours ago.
你本该在几小时前死掉的
I don't understand.
我不懂
I just want to get back to my family.
我只想回到我家人身边
They need to believe you're dead.
不能让他们知道你还活着
Because that's what they've always thought.
他们必须相信你死了
Trust us.
相信我们
All due respect,
无意冒犯
but I don't trust you,
但是我不信任你们
or believe you, so unless you're kidnapping me,
也不相信你们 除非你们绑♥架♥我
I'm going to go find my family.
我要回到我家人身边
Well, then, I guess we're kidnapping you.
那我们只好绑♥架♥你了
I always knew there was a little pirate in you, Swan.
我就知道你有当海盗的潜力 斯旺
What happened to her?
她怎么了
She's, uh, resting.
她只是 在休息
What's up?
怎么了
Have either one of you seen Snow?
你们谁看到白雪了
She went to the stream, but she hasn't --
她去小溪边了 但她还没
The ring! she took it!
戒指 她拿走了
Really?
真的吗
Do you know where she might be headed?
你知道她会去哪了吗
She was seeking passage on a pirate ship.
她想登上一艘海盗船远走高飞
There's only one way to get to the harbor from here --
从这里到港口只有一条路可走
The troll bridge.
巨兽桥
Oh, no.
天呐
Swan, wait. The bridge.
斯旺 等等 那座桥
Isn't that where you want them to be?
你不就想让他们去那儿吗
Isn't that where Snow saved your father from the trolls?
就是在那儿白雪把你♥爸♥爸从巨兽手里救了出来
Yes, but the only reason she was able to do that
没错 但她之所以能救出我爸
was because she had a weapon -- the dust.
是因为她有一件武器 仙尘
Which she's already used on herself.
但她已经用在自己身上了
Bloody hell.
该死
Come on! they're gonna need help.
走吧 他们会需要帮助的
All right. All right.
好吧 好吧
Snow White.
白雪公主
Tell the queen she still lives.
去告诉王后她还活着
Go! I'm right behind you!
快跑 我就来
Follow me.
跟着我
They don't know the forest like I do.
他们没我熟悉...这森林
Royal blood
王室的血
is the sweetest of all.
最香甜了
Stop!
住手
Drop the sword,
把剑放下
or I'll turn you all into bugs.
不然我就把你们都变成虫子
Dark fairy dust.
黑暗仙尘
So, you let him go,
放他走
or I will be peeling you all off the bottom of my boots.
否则我就把你们都踩死
We don't want any trouble.
我们不想惹麻烦
Good.
很好
And while you're at it,
顺便
give me a reason to forget this ever happened.
给我个理由让我忘掉这一切
You saved me.
你救了我
It was the honorable thing to do.
这样做比较高尚嘛
But how?
你怎么做到的
You used the dust on yourself.
你把仙尘都用在自己身上了
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表