Previously on "Once upon a time"...
《童话镇》前情提要
You traded Baelfire for the power of a dagger,
你为了那把匕♥首♥的魔力 放弃了比尔菲
and I traded you for youth.
而我拿你换取了青春
I was never meant to be a father.
我不是当父亲的料
Pan's dying.
潘时日无多了
He needs the heart of the truest believer.
他需要至诚之心
It's a trade. Henry will die.
这是交换 亨利得死
Your finding Henry wasn't an accident, was it?
你不是碰巧找到亨利的 对吗
Whatever do you mean?
不明白你在说什么
Where did you get him?
你从哪找到他的
All curses can be broken.
咒语都可以被打破
Their child is the key.
他们的孩子就是解咒的关键
Great power requires great sacrifice.
强大的力量需要足够的牺牲
Tell me, what will suffice?
告诉我什么样的心脏能达到要求
The heart of the thing you love most.
你最珍爱的东西的
The curse! It's here!
诅咒来了
I'm waiting!
我在等着呢
What took you so long, dearie?
怎么这么久才来 亲爱的
You know what took so long.
你知道原因的
Oh, yes. The curse.
是啊 诅咒
You did it.
你做到了
That's right.
对
I did it.
我做到了
And I wanted you to know it.
而且我要你知道
Before you, like all the pathetic denizens
趁你还没像这可悲的地方
of this wretched land, forgets everything.
其他的居民那样忘记一切
How did it feel?
那是什么感觉
Watching the curse cloud form?
看着咒语生效吗
Felt like victory.
胜利的感觉
How did it feel to kill the thing you love most?
杀了你最爱的人是什么感觉
Ripping the heart out of your father.
取出你父亲的心脏
How did that feel?
感觉怎么样
It was the price of the curse.
那是诅咒的代价
How it felt doesn't matter.
我的感受并不重要
He would've understood.
他会明白的
I took my life back.
我夺回了我的生活
I had to.
我必须这样
I won.
我赢了
And yet, here you are, feeling the need to gloat.
但你却跑来这里 非要幸灾乐祸一番
Something's missing, isn't it, dearie?
少了点什么 对吧 亲爱的
Not at all.
才没有
I have everything I want.
我拥有我想要的一切
Nothing can stop me now.
没有什么能阻止我了
Not quite.
并非如此
What does that mean?
你什么意思
The savior.
救世主
The child of Snow White and Prince Charming.
白雪公主和白马王子的孩子
She can stop you.
她能阻止你
She can break the curse.
她能打破诅咒
Well, it looks like getting rid of a baby just made my to-do list.
看来我得把除掉那个孩子列入任务清单了
Of course it did.
当然啦
But even if you succeed with that,
但就算你成功了
you have an even bigger problem.
你还有一个更大的问题
Now there's a hole... in your heart.
你心里有个洞
And someday,
有一天
you will come to me to fill it.
你会找我来填满它
You overestimate your powers of foresight.
你高估了你的预见能力
And you underestimate the price of what you've done!
你低估了你做的事的代价
**You shall see, you will come to me
*走着瞧 你会来求我
**There is more you need, oh!*
*你还需要更多
Your taunts will get you nowhere.
嘲弄我对你没好处
I know you too well.
我太了解你了
You wanna make another deal.
你想做另一笔交易
Well, I won't.
休想
A deal?
交易
You've already promised me a good life in this new land.
你已答应我 让我在这片新土地过上安逸的生活
What more can I want from you?
我还会向你要什么呢
Oh, to be... let out of this cage?
离开这牢笼
To... be let out of our last deal?
取消我们最后一笔交易
To escape the curse?
逃脱诅咒
But why would I desire that, dearie?
我为什么要那样呢 亲爱的
I'm exactly where I want to be.
我就想待在这里
Oh, god. Is he unconscious?
天啊 他昏迷了吗
Henry, can you hear us?
亨利 能听见我们吗
He passed out as soon as his heart went into Pan.
他把心脏给潘之后就昏迷了
Is he breathing?
他还有呼吸吗
Just hang in there, buddy.
撑住 孩子
What the hell'd you do to him?
你对他做了什么
Oh, I didn't do anything, Emma.
我什么也没做 艾玛
It was Henry.
是亨利
He offered me his heart of his own free will.
他自愿把心脏给我的
I'm gonna take it back from you.
我要夺回来
I don't think you have it in you.
我看你没这本事
Rumplestiltskin didn't.
朗普斯金就没有
Why should you?
你怎么会有呢
Where is he?
他在哪里
What did you do? Why, he's right in this box,
你做了什么 他在这个盒子里
safe and sound and out of the way.
十分安全 也不会碍事了
Unfortunately for you, he can't hurt me anymore.
不幸的是 他再没法伤害我了
And neither can you.
你也不能
Really?
真的吗
How did that feel?
那是什么感觉
Like a tickle.
像你在挠痒痒
How is he?
他怎么样
You're gonna be all right, Henry.
你会没事的 亨利
We're gonna get you home.
我们会带你回家的
You, um, you wanted to see me?
你想见我吗
Yes, I did.
没错
All right, well, if this is about Pongo's dog license,
如果是关于鹏哥的养狗证
I-I believe it's still up-to-date.
有效期还没过吧
This has nothing to do with your dog.
跟你的狗无关
Madame mayor, are you all right?
镇长女士 你没事吧
I'm okay.
我很好
Excuse me for saying so, but you don't seem okay.
恕我直言 你看起来并不好
I don't tolerate that sort of bluntness.
我不能容忍♥你说话这么直
I'm the q--
我可是王...
The mayor.
镇长
And I'm a therapist.
而我是治疗师
That's--that's why you asked me here, isn't it?
所以你才叫我来 对吧
What's bothering you? What are you feeling?
你在为什么心烦 你有什么感觉
Nothing.
没有感觉
I'm feeling nothing.
我什么感觉都没有
If I were to guess, I would say that...
要我猜的话 我认为...
you're a driven woman,
你是个要强的女人
and sometimes that can leave a hole.
有时这会给你心里留下个洞
A what?
留下什么
A hole. An emptiness.
空洞 就是空虚
There's more to life than work.
生活不仅仅是工作
And maybe that's why you feel dissatisfied.
也许这才是你不满足的原因
I'm not dissatisfied.
我没有不满足
I love my life.
我爱我的生活
Well, what's the point if you've got no one to share it with?
但如果没人跟你分享那还有什么意义
There's that bluntness again.
你又这么直来直去
Has there ever been a time in your life
你一生中是否曾经有过
when you haven't felt this way?
这种感觉消退的时候
When that little boy visited.
那个小男孩来的时候
Owen.
欧文
A child.
是孩子
That can provide so much meaning.
孩子能让生活有意义
I need a child, Gold. And I need your help.
我需要一个孩子 戈登 还需要你帮忙
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表