A long time ago,
很久以前
when he was just a little bit older than you.
他那时也只比你大一点
He saved my brothers from danger.
他救了我的弟弟们
He would do anything for my family.
他愿为我的家人付出一切
Are you gonna be okay?
你会没事吗
You should go.
你该走了
M-maybe there's something I could do to help.
也许我能帮上什么忙
Just please, I don't want you to catch what I have.
拜托 我不想你也感染上
Pan is already doing everything that he can.
潘已经竭尽所能了
But the magic here...
但是这里的魔法
I fear it is not enough.
恐怕不够
There has to be a way Please go,
一定有办法 请你快走吧
before you, too, become ill.
免得你也染上病
I'll come back for you.
我会再回来找你的
I promise.
我保证
Well done.
干得好
I couldn't have played the part better myself.
我自己都演不了这么好
Oh, and that bit about dear old dad.
还有关于亲爱的爸爸那段
Excellent job.
太完美
I don't like lying to him.
我不想骗他
Well, don't think of it as lying.
别把这当做是撒谎
Think of it as...
把这当做...
providing motivation.
提供动力
Motivation for what?
什么动力
Doing what needs to be done,
完成需要完成的事
for all of us.
为了我们所有人
So Henry has the heart of the true believer,
亨利拥有最虔诚的信仰者的心
and I need to control that belief.
而我需要控制这种信仰
What do you need him to believe in?
你想让他相信什么
Me.
相信我
Now back to your cage.
现在回你的笼子去吧
You really believe Belle can succeed?
你真觉得贝儿能成功吗
Yes, I do.
是的
Are you sure it's not your feelings blinding you?
你确定你不是在感情用事吗
Or perhaps it's my feelings illuminating me.
也许是我的感情在为我指路
You really love her.
你真的很爱她
Is that jealousy?
你在嫉妒吗
Of Belle?
嫉妒贝儿吗
I think not. No, no.
得了吧 不
Of having someone.
嫉妒我与人相爱
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我迟到了
We ran into a few...
我们碰上了一点...
complications.
小麻烦
Did you get it?
拿到了吗
Excellent.
非常好
You fulfilled your end of the bargain.
你信守了承诺
Now you can have legs whenever you want.
现在你可以随时拥有双腿
Or a fin.
或鱼鳍
Whatever Eric's into these days.
看埃里克现在喜欢什么吧
Thank you.
谢谢
When you return to Storybrooke,
你回到童话镇后
seek him out.
找到他
The rest is up to you.
剩下的就看你的了
Before I go, Belle wanted me to let you know
我走之前 贝儿想让我告诉你
that Pan has a prisoner on this island,
潘在岛上关了一个人
a girl named Wendy.
一个叫温迪的女孩
Her brothers are back in Storybrooke.
她的弟弟们在童话镇
Belle doesn't wanna let them down.
贝儿不想让他们失望
She wants you to make sure that Wendy's okay.
她想让你确保温迪的安全
All that matters is Henry.
我们只在乎亨利
And now you have a chance to save him,
你现在有机会救他
thanks to me and Belle.
是多亏了我和贝儿
So rescuing that girl is the least that you can do.
所以你们至少也该救出那姑娘
We'll do our best.
我们会尽力的
Look, um...
听着...
when you return...
你回去后...
tell Belle I love her,
告诉贝儿我爱她
and that she was right.
还有她是对的
I will see her again.
我们会重聚的
Hey, hey, hey, I'm sorry. I know I screwed up.
很抱歉 我知道我搞砸了
Yes, you did.
是的 你搞砸了
You both did.
你俩都是
We almost lost our shot at trapping the shadow
我们差点没抓到影子
because you two were fighting over a lighter.
就因为你们在抢一个打火机
It wasn't the lighter that we were fighting over, luv.
我们不是在抢打火机 亲爱的
Okay, let me be very clear about something.
好 让我说清楚
If I had to choose someone,
如果我非要选谁
I choose Henry.
我选亨利
He's the only love I have room for in my life.
他是我这一生唯一的爱
I was wondering if I'd see you again.
我还在想会不会再见到你们了
But if you've come to talk me into helping you
但如果你们是来找我帮忙
before you've found a way off this island, I still...
却还没有离岛办法 我还是...
We found one or we're about to.
我们找到了 或快找到了
I'm not sure I like the sound of "About to."
我不太喜欢"快找到"
Pan's shadow.
潘的影子
Emma went with Hook and Neal to capture it.
艾玛 虎克和尼尔去抓影子了
That's our way off the island.
这就是我们离岛的办法
Capture Pan's shadow?
抓潘的影子吗
Yeah, I'm not lifting a finger
好吧 除非你们能证明
until I see some proof that you've actually succeeded.
你们抓到了它 我是不会帮忙的
Here's all the proof you need.
这是你要的证明
It's been a long time, Tink.
好久不见 小叮当
Bae?
小比
Is it really you? Yeah.
真的是你吗 是的
Most people call me Neal now.
现在大家都叫我尼尔
We did it.
我们成功了
Are you finally ready to do your part, Tink?
你愿意帮忙了吗 小叮当
Yes.
好
Yes, I am.
我帮你们
Uh, Emma?
艾玛
Neal... I...I...listen.
尼尔 听着
I just wanna say that... you're right.
我只想说你是对的
About Henry.
关于亨利
He is all that matters.
他才是最重要的
And if he's the only thing that came from us being together.
如果他是我们曾经爱情的唯一结晶
I'd say we did all right.
那我们做的不错
Yeah.
是啊
Now let's go get our son back.
去把我们儿子救出来吧
Why so glum, chum?
怎么闷闷不乐啊
You said you weren't keeping any secrets.
你说你不会隐瞒什么秘密
But you lied.
但你说谎了
I found Wendy.
我找到温迪了
Henry, I can explain.
亨利 听我解释
She's dying, isn't she?
她快死了 是不是
I'm afraid she is.
恐怕是的
Like much of the island,
和这岛一样
because the magic here is slipping away.
魔法♥正♥在流失
I would've told you, but...
我本想告诉你 但...
I didn't want you to have that weight on your shoulders,
我不想让你背负如此重担
knowing that a young girl's life depends on you.
知道一个年轻姑娘的性命掌握在你手上
So I'm the only one who can save magic?
我是唯一能挽救魔法的人吗
You are.
是的
How do I do it?
我该怎么做
The question isn't how, Henry.
不是该怎么做 亨利
It's where.
是在哪做
Follow me.
跟我走
See that?
看见了吗
Is that Skull Rock?
那是骷髅洞吗
Yes.
是的
Inside is where our salvation awaits.
能拯救魔法的东西就在里面
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表