be fair.
就是为力求公平
I think Tinker Bell's is that way.
我觉得小叮当应该在那边
We're gonna have to cut our way through.
我们得开出一条路
Here, use this.
给 用这个
My cutlass.
我的短剑
You find it in the cave?
你们在洞里找到的吗
No. Actually, Hook gave it to me.
不 其实是虎克给我的
Since when are you sentimental?
你怎么这么重感情了
I thought Emma would wish to have something to remember you by.
我想艾玛会希望有一件能缅怀你的东西
Oh. Thanks. She's got me now.
谢了 现在她有我了
What was that about?
那是怎么回事
I assumed he'd heard my secret.
我想他是听到了我的秘密
And I also assumed that you'd told him of our shared moment.
而且我以为你已经把我们的事告诉了他
Why would you assume that?
你为什么这么想
Because I was hoping it meant something.
因为我希望那是有意义的
What meant something
有意义的是
was that you told us Neal was still alive.
你告诉我们尼尔还活着
Thank you.
谢谢
I realized you could've kept Pan's information to yourself.
我知道你本可不说出潘的消息
Why would I have done that?
我为什么要那么做
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe Pan offered you a deal? Why else would he tell you?
也许潘提出和你做交易 要不然呢
It was a test.
那是个测试
He wanted to see if I'd leave an old friend to die--
他想知道我会不会不管老朋友的死活
even if the old friend happens to be vying for
即使这个老朋友恰好和我
the same woman that I am.
都爱上了同一个女人
And you chose your friend.
你选择了你的朋友
Does that surprise you?
你很惊讶吗
You are a pirate.
你可是个海盗
Yeah, that I am.
是啊
But I also believe in good form.
但我也相信正直
So when I win your heart, Emma--
等我赢得你的心 艾玛
and I will win it--
这我一定能做到
it will not be because of any trickery.
绝不会是靠耍花招
It will be because you want me.
而是因为你想要我
This is not a contest, Hook.
这不是比赛 虎克
Isn't it?
不是吗
You're gonna have to choose, Emma.
你终要作出选择 艾玛
You realize that, don't you?
你知道的吧
Because neither one of us is gonna give up.
因为我们俩都不会放弃的
The only thing I have to choose
我唯一需要选择的
is the best way to get my son back.
就是救出我儿子最好的办法
And you will.
你会救出他的
You think so?
你真这么觉得吗
I have yet to see you fail.
我还没见过你失败呢
And when you do succeed...
等你成功了
well, that's when the fun begins.
乐趣才开始呢
Guys!
伙计们
I think I found it.
我想我找到了
Dark Hollow.
黑暗谷
So this is where the victims of Pan's shadow reside.
这就是被潘的影子所害之人住的地方
Yeah.
没错
Forced to spend eternity in this darkness.
被迫永生困在这黑暗中
Come on.
跟上
Let's be sure not to join them.
千万不要成为其中之一
They're too tight. We'll find a way out.
太紧了 我们会想办法出去的
What makes you so sure?
你为什么这么确定
Because... I'm an optimist.
因为...我是个乐观主义者
I wish I could be,
真希望我也是
but every time I try to be a hero, it just...
但每次我试图做个英雄 却...
feels like it backfires.
都会弄巧成拙
I'm sorry you won't get to be with Eric.
很遗憾你不能和埃里克在一起了
Don't worry about me.
别担心我
Even after the magic wears off this bracelet, I'll find him
即使这个手镯的魔法消退了 我还是能找到他
and I will tell him how I feel...
我会告诉他我的感受
As long as he lives near the beach.
只要他住在海滩附近
Bracelet? Is--is that what turned your tail into legs?
手镯 是手镯把你的尾巴变成双腿的吗
Yeah. Why?
是啊 怎么了
I think we can get out of here.
我想我们能出去啦
How?
怎么做
By stretching your fins.
生出你的鳍啊
Can you get that bracelet off?
你能脱下那个手镯吗
No, I can't reach it.
不行 够不到
Okay, hang on.
好吧 坚持一下
You got it? I can! I can!
你够到了吗 够到了
Let me... got it!
让我来 好了
See? That didn't backfire.
瞧 这不就挺好
Okay.
好啦
Where did they go?
他们去哪了
Well, the protection spell's still up,
保护咒还在
so they can't leave Storybrooke.
所以他们不能离开童话镇
Well, then what are they gonna do with the box?
他们会怎么处置盒子呢
Well, if I wanted to make sure
如果我想确保
it doesn't end up in Neverland,
它不会出现在梦幻岛
I'd--I'd destroy it.
我会毁了它
How do you destroy something so powerful?
你要怎么摧毁这么强大的东西
You need something just as strong.
需要一个同样强大的东西
Like what? More magic?
比如呢 魔法吗
No.
不
No. A dwarf's pickax.
不 矮人的鹤嘴锄
The kind that can smash a diamond.
那东西可以粉碎钻石
The kind that their friends who took Henry
他们带走亨利的那两个同伙
used to start all this trouble.
也是用锄引发了这所有的麻烦
Come on. Hurry.
走 快点
I think we're almost at Tink's.
我觉得我们快到叮当那里了
I see why she picked this area.
看得出她为什么选择了这一带
Nice quiet jungle.
美好安静的丛林
Might make a good spot for a hut, don't you think?
是建小屋的好地方 不是吗
Or a tree house, if you prefer.
或是树屋 看个人喜好了
Mary Margaret.
玛丽·玛格丽特
Snow!
小雪
When are you gonna start talking to me again?
你要什么时候才肯继续跟我说话啊
When we're storming Pan's camp?
等我们席卷潘的营地吗
When we're grabbing Henry? When?!
等我们找到亨利 要到什么时候
You need to say something.
你总得说点什么吧
Why?
为什么
You didn't.
你也没说
You didn't tell me anything.
你什么都没告诉我
At first, I was hoping that I could find a cure for the poison.
起初 我是希望我能找到毒药的解药
And if I could,
如果我找到了
then I-I figured there was no reason to worry you.
那就没必要让你担心嘛
Okay. But then you did find a cure,
好吧 但后来你找到了解药
and you still didn't tell me.
你还是没告诉我
I know. So what, afraid of worrying me again?
我知道 所以呢 还是害怕我担心吗
No. I-I-I didn't think--
不是 我不觉得
No, you didn't-- you didn't think?
你不 你不觉得
You didn't think I had a right to know
你不觉得我有权利知道
you could never leave this island?!
你永远不能离开这个岛了吗
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么不告诉我
I was scared!
因为我害怕了
Did you think I wouldn't stay here with you?
你觉得我不会留在这里陪你吗
After everything we've been through?
我们经历了那么多风风雨雨
Did you think I would ever leave your side?
你觉得我会丢下你不管吗
No, I knew you wouldn't. That's what scared me.
不 我知道你不会 那才让我害怕
And I didn't want that for you.
我不想你那么做
I didn't want you to be stuck on this island with me.
我不想你永远和我困在这个岛上
The price of this cure
这个解药的代价
was something I didn't want to force on you.
我不希望你和我一起承担
Love means being together.
爱就意味着在一起
I know. It also means sacrifice.
我知道 那也意味着牺牲
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表